I don't get it /pol, what did he do exactly thats bad?

I don't get it /pol, what did he do exactly thats bad?

I hear the MSM telling me everyday that he's shit but whats he done exactly?

No Russia or "Shithole" comments have been proven.

Aside from "grab em by the pussy" comment, im not sure what the major impeachable scandal is?

This is now the beginning of the end of Trump.

There isn't an impeachable offense. That's why the United States Marines are at the ready to put down an illegal coup d'etat.
But they know the day of the rope is coming for them, and they are likely to go for broke - insurrection is small potatoes compared to what many of them will go to prison for.

Just another version of the same garbage fantasy they've been shilling for over a year now. I don't know why you are hearing it now, maybe (((they))) want to pump you for feefees over poor sad starving africans or something.

>I don't get it /pol, what did he do exactly thats bad?

He's arrogant, he's self centered and selfish.

HE brags about himself CONSTANTLY, he talks like a child. He pretends to be playing "5D chess", but all he does is fuck up, and WE have to cover for his dumb ass, and fix his mistakes.

He's foolhardy, he doesn't think before he speaks, he doesn't give credit where credit is due, he shits on hi base constantly.

He is more concerned with money and power than with doing what is right.

He only hires complete morons because he wants to feel smart, despite being basically retarded.

We have basically been carrying this overgrown toddler for over a year.

>We have basically been carrying this overgrown toddler for over a year.

and I have better things to do with my time, than constantly fix his fucking mistakes.

Is this what Trump's opponents have come to? Mindlessly bashing him with comments normally reserved for the high school popular kids and THEN RESPONDING BACK TO YOUR OWN POST TO AGREE?

How the fuck is pol helping Trump?

Name the anonymous source and tell us how they heard the shithole statement. For some reason proper citation is important in science and academia but is supposed to be disregarded for politics and current events.

He hasn't instituted a snitches get stitches policy. They are making his matters worse.
What happened to the NDAs he was gonna make them sign?

They keep flining flimsy shit at him without any clout. Eventually he will be able to commit murder in the street and everyone will think that the MSM is crying wolf again. Fucking idiots.
>MAGA

>How the fuck is pol helping Trump?

Public relations.

Fuck OFF

He’s done shit. Half the stories the MSM writes about him are based on (((sources))). I think it’s awesome, their just going to end up killing themself faster.

I still would wish he wouldn’t bite so many b8s tho.

>Fuck OFF

No u

Sup Forums BTFO of fake news the moment it comes out.

Unlike redit where shit gets votes and fake news is allowed to thrive

>Sup Forums BTFO of fake news the moment it comes out.

basically, yeah... we serve as an unpaid counter-propaganda team.

emphasis on the "unpaid" part.

Not like trump gives a shit about us anyway.

Quite the opposite my Kraut friend, he hasn't started yet.

Do you need the president to hold you wee-wee too? Helping the USA is in his self interest.

He's a Republican president.

>Aside from "grab em by the pussy" comment, im not sure what the major impeachable scandal is?
There isn't any. Guy is just lazy fuck and will do shit but playing golf and shitpost on twitter.

>Helping the USA is in his self interest.

He doesn't give a shit about Americans... he's just trying to look good by taking credit for other peoples work.

and he's not actually HELPING America, he's helping his bank account balance.

Because trump is the boy who pointed out the emperor has no clothes. There's no benefit to taking shitty people from shithole countries unless one wishes to actively drive non shitholes into the ground yet immigration is the one unifying issue that unites all of the elites all over the western world

Trump pointed out aloud that truth others dare not think even to themselves

Imo list open borders proponents becaus they betray their membership in the group that is the problem as soon as they advance that cause

>Aside from "grab em by the pussy" comment,
Which he said WILLING women will let a celebrity, like himself, do.

The key word was WILLING.

At the time of the interview, he was a good little Democrat, a multi-media star, and a billionaire. Of course the women he dated were willing to let him grab their pussy on a first date. They wanted to marry a famous billionaire celebrity and live the highest life.

He wasn't talking about walking down Vegas Strip and just grabbing random tourist females by their pussy. But that's how the left tried to spin it.

I dont thik so... Maybe

You shareblue cock. He's hurting his bank account, and he knows it.

The moment he seriously ran against Hillary, he permanently cut his potentional earnings in half.

Ask Oprah Winfrey why she stayed away from naked politics for her entire career on television, until Barak came along. She'd tell you "because Republicans watch TV and buy my stuff too". But when Oprah couldn't resist throwing her full power behind Barak, what happened? She immediately lost half her audience, and her guaranteed billions of future earnings dropped.

If Oprah actually runs for president, she'd probably ruin herself financially.

If you are already very rich, you don't go into politics unless you are willing to toss the majority of your money away. if you are a poor rural hick from Arkansaw, you go into politics to become multi-hundrem millionaires. Ask the Clintons.

nice rebuttal.

>You shareblue cock.

Shit, it would be nice to have a job.

>He's hurting his bank account, and he knows it.

Bullshit, he barely touched his money during the campaign, because we did most of the work for him, for free.

And what is he going to lose exactly?

The value of his land holdings? Or a market for his cheaply made, imported chineese products?

This. Obama wasn't anything like this and was called arrogant, radical, and divisive. Why is that?

I hope the shithole comment is true. I want a president that's not afraid to call Haiti a shithole.

He's a gudd boi he dindu nuffin

Remember this tweet? What has all come out since this? Alot of statements, allegations spreading like wildfire the day after and since? Wolffs book hoopla the next day? What has wolff said in the past about his goal regarding MSM? Same goal as Trump/Bannon? They said it would it would take 2 years to take down the MSM. Welcome to year 2 as Mega has repeatedly told you. Get comfy. This is the biggest sting operation set up by Trump/Bannon/Wolff. Alot of people going to get stung hard including remaining swamp staffers and the swamp plant Pence.

Keep this one in mind too.

He's a threat to globalism. Im sure that's the main reason why he is opposed by every major organization. Media, academia, social media faggots, etc. If he's such a bad person like they claim, then let him fail. Your opposition to him is meaningless since he was fairly elected. Fuck this hurts my head so much to think how dumb half of Americans are. And even here in Canada, half the people think like braindead fucks about the whole thing

The Leftie shills are trying to defend themselves.

>what did he do exactly thats bad?
-Reduced environmental policies/protections
-Reduced corporate tax rate many times more than personal tax
-Reduced space/NASA spending
-Reduced gun controls
-Wastes spending on wall building

>Leftie
I'm a nationalist you fuck.
But I guess retards like you are what is to be expected from a 56% white shithole

>The Leftie shills are trying to defend themselves.

I'm not a shill... although getting paid would be nice.

>implying people won't do this for free

>bad

He has actively encourage cooperation with Russian government agents in order to win himself the presidency

He has fired the FBI director investigating his election campaign, and is on the verge of firing muller, obstructing justice and due process (but hes got nothing to hide right?)

He's participated in promoting violent hate groups domestically and abroad.

He's made hypocrisy common place and subverted the concept of societally agreed upon facts. He's burned records that made himself look bad, and forged ones that made him look good.

He's actively damaged foreign trade relationships, undermined decades of good diplomacy with European countries. he's barred American citizens from entering the country, and inched us ever closer to conflict with a nuclear armed state.

He's chosen perhaps the least qualified, most blatantly corrupt cabinet in history who are actively damaging the very people who voted for him.

Gave tax cuts to the rich, and encouraged taking health care from the poor.

He's gotten Americans killed for no reason.

He's debased the office of the presidency, filled the executive branch with barely functioning idiots bough by foreign powers or corporations. and is actively filling the justice department with far right leaning unqualified candidates. Either half his appointees have been fired or quit.

the only good he's done is expose every republican voter for the hypocrites that they are.

>He's gotten Americans killed for no reason.
Source?

trumps haters are getting progressively more rabid as time goes on, in a few months msm will be openly calling for civil war

Get elected.

And the beginning of the rule of Mike the electric pence.

I don't think the marines have to do that and I'm not sure their allowed to.

OP was asking about impeachable offenses you retards. Being a big meany or a bad president is not an impeachable offense. You have to actually be suspected of a "high crime".
The point of an impeachment is to put the President on trial and see if the allegations can be proven. If there is a reasonable suspicion of wrongdoing an impeachment can occur. The proof would then be presented during the impeachment process.

The only things he's suspected of which ARE impeachable are obstruction of justice and violations of the emoluments clause. Collusion with Russia isn't technically illegal, and calling countries "shitholes" is definitely perfectly legal.

Liberals do themselves no favors when they focus on all the reasons they WANT Trump impeached, because at the end of the day what they want doesn't matter. They should focus on things which he could actually be impeached for - but, again, they're retards so...

>OP was asking about impeachable offenses

then he should have stated that more clearly.

He told the truth. As always. He tells it like it is, the libtards freak out. Protect and serve this man. He truly is the savior of the western civilization. Heil Trump.