Uranium One Indictment Handed Down Friday

ITS HAPPENING! Libtards BTFO. Hillary and her cronies on suicide watch
--------------------------
BREAKING: Indictment Handed Out In Russian Bribery Case Involving Uranium One, Hillary Clinton
Link: dailywire.com/news/25828/breaking-indictment-handed-out-russian-bribery-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
-------------------------------------------------------
An 11-count indictment was handed out on Friday connected to the alleged Russian bribery scheme involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Obama administration, and Uranium One.

Other urls found in this thread:

dmlnews.com/breaking-justice-dept-unseals-11-count-indictment-linked-russian-bribery-uranium-one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So it starts with a logistics co and shows collusion?
How fucking long will this drag out. I'm ready to bring the rope

russian collusion bump

Substantial if substantiated

Huge development, DOJ wouldnt just bring new charges in a cold case for no reason. Looks like that whistleblower FBI source who came forward and got the DOJ to lift his gag//NDA order is already paying big dividends

What is it with you americucks that you must try to undermine the righteous such as women and poc but when you get attacked you scream in pain

initiate script error handler

Not giving that leaf a (you)

I understand I failed I will take the greatest walk of shame known to man

wuz

Wrong thread?
Or
Projecting?
Cuz I identify as a strong black woman in a wheelchair

Did any of you chuckleheads actually read the indictment? This has nothing to do with the uranium one deal. It’s about a transportation company bribing a Russian official to get exclusive rights to transporting their uranium. FFS people...

>>not about uranium one deal
>> It’s about a transportation company bribing a Russian official to get exclusive rights to transporting their uranium

dumb fuck.

> dumb fuck

Yeah, I’m the dumb duck for seeing the word “Uranium” and not immediately assuming the Clintons are involved. Grow the fuck up...

dmlnews.com/breaking-justice-dept-unseals-11-count-indictment-linked-russian-bribery-uranium-one/

The guy who was arrested along with Vadim Mikerin literally threatened and coerced an FBI informant to make secret payments to untraceable overseas accounts. The indictment is the result of the FBI informant being released from his NDA to give testimony related to Russia's infiltration efforts into US uranium markets. The informant through his lawyer has already said he has documentary proof that this company was part of Russia (Rosatom) big plan to acquire Uranium rights in the US via Uranium One. He knew it, told the FBI, they knew it. Then FBI director Mueller covered it up and Clinton and the CFIUS board approved the sale without ever being briefed on the coercion campaign that Russia was involved in to make the deal

>uranium transportation isn't of national security interest, why would the Obama admiin and the sec. Of state be involved?

Kys normie

bump

"It's happening" for 6 months now. I am getting tired of your shit Sup Forums

Come on, user. You know how this works. Start with the lowest criminal on the totem pole and get them to flip on the next one up for a reduced sentence until you get to king nigger. You just know Hilldawg is ready to flip on Obama as soon as she's indicted.

get better at shitposting you fucking leaf