Should we be worried?

The market trends are starting to look freakishly like those that preceded the 1929 market collapse.Very similar timetable of trends. What are your thoughts user?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-02/youre-just-not-prepared-whats-coming
archive.org/details/ModernMoneyMechanics
youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

USD depreciated 10% last year. expect that trend to worsen slowly over time until we are in hyperinflation 20 years from now.
completely unavoidable.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-02/youre-just-not-prepared-whats-coming

put your savings in precious metals, not fucking crypto scam. the US currency has been diluted like crazy since 2008. federal reserve keeps printing money. your dollar will be worthless

buy storable food
buy guns and ammo
buy a bunker

Unfortunately this user is correct.
I'm buying up small amounts of gold.

Buy precious metals like brass & lead

The sad thing is that I have been telling myself this was going to happen since I became market conscious in 2007 when I watched Zeitgeist for the first time at the age of 19. I've never had any money to speak of, my degree has served me for dick and even though I have thought about putting some money into silver I have the stinking suspicion that the gov't will "reclaim" most of the precious metals by force in the future so I haven't bothered.

Smalla crashes are healthy for an economy, it's like a reset button (even though the 29 one was a complete disaster). However, the last crash we've had in 2008 didn't reset shit because of all public spendings governments across the world did to "save" this system. Like a lid on boiling water, you must release the steam from time to time, or it will explode on your face

And when I refer to Zeitgeist, what I really mean is this:

archive.org/details/ModernMoneyMechanics

>technical analysis
lmaoing at your life

no surprise coming from a clueless cuck swede who would apologize to his rapist

billionaire hedge fund managers are putting hundreds of billion dollar bets against the market. all the rich people from silicon valley are buying up bunkers or trying to move to new zealand. you have a ton of bad shit going on right now. muslim invasion of western countries, political instability everywhere in europe and usa, potential nuclear strike from north korea. not to mention if you had any experience trading stocks and looking at price charts you'd know the market is due for a pullback

putting all your assets into altcoins is the best solution I think

The only hope is that we can grow and develop our way out of this.

Obviously I do not trust the federal reserve, but they have an interest is keeping this going.

I agree some of the signs don't look so good, but we're not alone, globally things don't look so good. I think we're going to have to go to war with China in the very near future, a nice big war like that should help to ease some of this tension building up.

>ease some of this tension building up
wouldn't a war with the DPRK serve the same purpose?

But I agree that the only path forward is to adapt to the new circumstances.

If it's a way to wipe out the populations of India, 80% of China, and countries like Ethiopia (over 100 million of the bastards, holy fuck) - I'm game. Only that will save the planet.

This. Around 2040-2044 (if stagnant) funded liabilities runs out of money. Keep in mind the books are cooked and this is JUST Medicare Socialsecurity and Military,not everything else the govt spends on.
Also around 2040-2042 (if stagnant) out compound interest will exceee our GDP and be unpayable.
Also around 2040-2042 most "white countries" will lose their majority (if stagnant) following current immigration and birth rates.

Russian aggression was laughable in 2007, but it's clear (((they))) are fuming flames for war.
War with China would be obvious but really we can't do it. They literally make too much of our military equipment. Example all humvee tires are made in China. We will put war with China off for a loooong time.

>Should we be worried?
Yeah, you should. We're nearing the end of a long-term debt cycle

Glorious. I'm wondering if I should make a put against the DOW. It seems like a logical short-term bet. Anyone savvy?

Any more of these ? I'm in a gloom and doom mood

I'd try to save as much money as possible, buy when everyone else is trying to sell like crazy
It's hard to know when exactly a crash will come, but it will come

>stocks are not increasing in value
>the USD is hyper-inflating
>buy bitcoin

This one do you any good?

>Glorious. I'm wondering if I should make a put against the DOW. It seems like a logical short-term bet. Anyone savvy?
Don't know, we're probably headed for a crash but it could take some time

here you go

This chart is from the US but the figures are similar in all developed countries

50 years old and he calls it.
youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es

listening

The Fed can lay it down whenever they feel like it

Thanks friend here's a (you)

There is a nice one for houses as well I forgot the vocab to search it tho. Shows fanny and Freddy loans or something and as of a year or 2 ago we were half way up the ramp again.