Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Who hyped? Knights of Hanoi confirmed for low tier mooks who get cleaned up in the first season.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/YugiohVrains1/status/858181897603756036/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=IhWes6ltT8I&index=5&list=PLiky5iJale1F5ELrGMyhhvmE3BcUQtAD-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mobile.twitter.com/YugiohVrains1/status/858181897603756036/video/1

short clip of MC's voice. Confirmed for mature and serious as fuck.

Nice.

After 6 years, we finally have a good MC.

> Knights of Hanoi confirmed for low tier mooks who get cleaned up in the first season
source?

lol dumb faggots and their dead thread

thanks for killing yu gay oh Arc-Shit, we'll fianlly be rid of this shit fanbase

daily yugioh threads will be back on may 10th

get used to it, kiddo

Anons ass

>what is jobelisk force

no

i just play the card game

You jinxed it.

Now he's going to be shit

Damm his voice is deep as fuck not what I expected, got mixed feelings now.

>tfw just watched all of season 1 5d's

Yusei vs. Jack was incredible

Why is it only 2 seconds long

VRAINS is the dumbest name since ZEXAL

Man after Arc-V ended these threads die so quickly with less than 50 posts.

The second theme is the best theme.

The first two seasons would be fucking great if not for the spirit world episodes.

>no content at all to talk about
>man these threads sure do die fast
What's your next great insight, user?

Most of the week there was no real reason for the Arc-V general to stay up, anyway. Especially as the show started to get really shit. A lot of the propping up was done by fujoshits and necrobumpers who don't know how to let go.

plus the "news" they've been releasing for VRAINS can barely be called that

there's still no fucking trailer or anything

It's simple! Violate Ruri... in her pure bare ASS!

>Ruri
>1/4th of a nudist brocon
>Pure

That's just yusei's voice

so it's pure sex, then?

>Who hyped? Knights of Hanoi confirmed for low tier mooks who get cleaned up in the first season.
Where

I have never cared about having a serious MC in Yugioh because everyone is fun to watch, But after Yuya, sweet mother god this is a gift from god himself

Will dump yugioh hotties occasionally so thread isn't 98% full of biased elitists

Speaking of sexy voices, Sakurai's voice is pure sex when he's in a lower pitch, but I doubt the little AI thing that's teaming up with Yusaku will utilize that part of Sakurai's range.

One favor Arc-V gave to Yusaku is setting the bar so low. All he has to do is not be quite as shit or not quite as obnoxious as Yuya, and he gets a pass

ORE WA AKUMA JA NAI!

posy yfw you still take damage

>"the bastards who stole my past"
Looks like Yusaku might have an interesting backstory.

lmao

It's going to be something Yoshida recycled from some past series. Again.

Buttsex slut

Buttsex slut

Crow?

It's gonna be Crow, isn't it?

None of the names are very smart user

HANASE
A
N
A
S
E

I hope Vrains consistently looks like this. Arc-V looked amazing at its best. I hope we don't get another synchro arc quality.

How many episodes do you give Vrains until Crow appears again?

Has the production staff been revealed? I hope Ono directs again.

Not going to happen, only in your dreams. The best anyone can hope for is Zexal-tier where it's at least passable most of the time with the occasional string of good looking episodes.

I wonder if the supposed current shortage of decent animation talent is going to affect Vrains. I wouldn't be surprised

Why don't you try googling it yourself, instead of trying to compete for the title of slowpoke of the decade?

You better keep hoping hard, buddy.

Reminder that this is the best rival ace monster since Red Dragon Archfiend.

When VRAINS was revealed the staff said they would push the limits of TV Animation so i expect every episode to look like it was made by Ebina

I think it looks like shit. I like Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon better.

Say it with me
RINKU SHOKAN

>tfw i can't stop watching vector vs. merag & durbe duel.
Vector was a better version of malik that vector actually wins a duel without bullshit while torturing his opponents emotionally.

>If another monster(s) is Special Summoned at the Link Point of a Link Monster on the field while this card is on the field: Destroy all monsters in the Main Monster Zones, also, for the rest of this turn, other monsters you control cannot attack. If this card attacks an opponent's monster, after damage calculation: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the original ATK of the opponent's monster.
note how it says "destroy"

The producers saying one thing and the actual reality that appears on screen isn't always going to match up, user. Stop being deluded.

It's not a long shot that there are more things working AGAINST Vrains getting good animation all the time than there are working for it. It's not even sure if Ebina has moved on entirely from Yugioh and Studio Gallop or will come back for Vrains, either.

What is the Link summon animation gonna be?
Fusion is the combining spiral, tuning has the level rings and stars. XYZ has the overlay network, Pendulum has the pendulum gate.

Can't say the design is that good, but at least it's less generic and forgettable than Firewall

Say it with me.
ADVANCE SHOUKAN

>Doesn't appreciate the mobius strip tail.

EGAO SHOKAN

ENTAME SHOUKAN
i still see it in my dreams

I can't forgive arc-v for this

Climbing up the DN ladder with memes was pretty fun desu. I miss early 2016.

KATTONBINGU DA ORE
SHAINIGU NUMBUAZU ZERO

Asspulls: the card

I see Entermates every time I see my cards.

Finally Cyberdark support!

The monsters used for the summon will be connected by beams of light and then get dragged together, forming the link monster.

Gaigokuryuu – Cyber Darkness Dragon
[Armored Hell Dragon – Cyber Darkness Dragon]
(Cyberdarkness Dragon)
Level 10 DARK Machine-Type Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2000
DEF 2000

Fusion Materials: 5 “Cyberdark” Effect Monsters
Must first be Fusion Summoned.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can equip 1 Dragon-Type or Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard to this card.
(2) This card gains ATK equal to the combined original ATK of monsters equipped to this card by this card’s effects.
(3) During either player’s turn, when your opponent activates a card or effect: You can send 1 Equip Card you control to the Graveyard; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it.

so it's an XYZ monster

Should I try to get into this if I haven watched yugioh in 20 years?

It doesn't really matter since each series is mostly self contained. What does matter is how much of a masochist you are at heart

Thats what I meant, I figured each series would have new characters but I dont know if after so many years they still explain everything or if they expect you to know stuff about the card game, which I imagine has also changed

He's probably going to use his Tentomon voice.

>but I dont know if after so many years they still explain everything or if they expect you to know stuff about the card game, which I imagine has also changed
The anime is made to get 8 year olds into the game, if you have an open mind its pretty easy to catch on

Yes they explain everything
I'd start with 5Ds, it's the shortest if you only watch the first arc up to episode 64

That sounds exactly like Yusei. That voice is way too deep for Yusaku, to be honest.

He's probably going to sound more like an actual kid in civilian mode. Like how Bruno would change his voice

>Starting May 13th, Konami is retiring the Obelisk Force as regular opponents at events
Bye

This a leak or fanart?

Buttsex sluts

This is an off-season thread. Post good music and random images.

youtube.com/watch?v=IhWes6ltT8I&index=5&list=PLiky5iJale1F5ELrGMyhhvmE3BcUQtAD-

got you covered

>ARC-V uses all the summoning methods and wanks from all YGO series
>nobody from DM to be found
>nobody uses Numbers

fanart

>nobody uses Numbers
That always triggered my autism. Fucking why

I get more annoyed with how autistic people got when Yuri used Super Poly.

>It's an insult to GX!!!!
To be fair, everyone got autistic at one point during ARC-V. It was such a rollercoaster, and I mean that in a bad way.

VRAINS should just be self-contained instead of trying to pander to nostalgiafaggots.

5D's was contained, and it was the best series by far. Yusei and Jack Atlus was a far superior and deeper rivalry than Yugi and Kaiba.

>Reiji literally has an unstoppable force, immovable object, and unparalleled creation on his field
>loses because action card minigame performapal
At least the OST game was pretty gud
just because its self contained doesnt mean its the best, see ZEXAL. PLus 5ds was okay at most

Nostalgia pandering wasn't really a thing before ARC-V, though. Sure, Zexal borrowed a lot from DM but it was still very contained.

ARC-V went full retard in that aspect(and many others)

>5D's
>Best series so far

I don't even remember the specifics of the last duel. It was that bad.

It will be good such as RockMan.EXE?

I just hope VRAINS doesnt have some stupid shit in its dueling like Virus cards that negate previous turns or someshit

I think the stupidest thing it could do is make Yusaku hack rituals into links or some bullshit

If the writers give -1 shits like the Arc-V writers did, nostalgia pandering being there or not is a minor issue

SOUND DUEL 4 WHEN?

Waiting this much for VRAINS is really annoying

WHO IS READY FOR SOME SPEED DUELING??