On the judgement day you kneel before Dyaus Pitar, the Indo-European skyfather

On the judgement day you kneel before Dyaus Pitar, the Indo-European skyfather.

What is your excuse for praising a filthy semite god, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#Origins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not you again metelkova boy

not an argument Hrvoje

Where were you when the semite religion conquered Europe?

Do any of your holy texts still even exist? Were you powerless to stop the Christians from destroying knowledge of the ancestral religions?

Not my fault that I have no way to even know who you are or judge whether or not you are just a modern invention like Wicca.

>Where were you when the semite religion conquered Europe?
You allowed it, the sins of your forefathers are on your soul.

>Do any of your holy texts still even exist?
Don't act like you don't know about the Aryan traditions of Iran and India. There are well preserved Nordic sagas, the faith lives in our feasts as well. You pretend to be blind.

>Iran and India
>Aryan
U wot mate?

open a book

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#Origins

Aryan = Iran

I d not worship a jew nor do I let books of jew tales tell me what to think.

I do not believe in the old gods either.
But I will die in a way that pleases them.

Mars demands blood to water the ground. The christians must be that sacrifice.

how did nords name everything after typos before computers were invented?

thankfully i don't follow semitic desert gods or their hippie sons

I'm myself a Semite, thus praising a pisshaired numale does not interest me. Furthermore, YHWH is far manlier than your Swedish skydady
>Yahweh is angry with all the nations.
>He is furious with all their armies.
>He has claimed them for destruction.
>He has handed them over to be slaughtered.
>Their dead bodies will be thrown out.
>A stench will rise from their corpses.
>Mountains will be red with their blood.
>All the stars in the sky will rot.
>The heavens will be rolled up like a scroll.
>The stars will fall
>like leaves from a grapevine,
>like green figs from a fig tree.
>When my sword is covered with blood in the heavens,
>it will fall on Edom(Whites)
>and on the people I’ve claimed for destruction.
>Yahweh’s sword is covered with blood.
>It is covered with fat,
>with the blood of lambs and goats,
>with the fat of rams’ kidneys.
>Yahweh will receive a sacrifice in Bozrah,
>a huge slaughter in the land of Edom(Europe).
>Wild oxen will be killed with them,
>young bulls along with rams.
>Their land will be drenched with blood.
>Their dust will be covered with fat.
>Yahweh will have a day of vengeance,
>a year of revenge in defense of Zion.

Hes right actually, aryan was an indoeuropean term that denoted nobility. Dunno if thats exactly correct, but its the jist as i remember.

im pretty sure that the word retained this meaning throught out protogermanic language. Once again, dont quote me on that, its been a while since i read about this.

>In Hindustan the blond Northern invaders forced their Aryan language on the aborigines, but their blood was quickly and utterly absorbed in the darker strains of the original owners of the land. A record of the desperate efforts of the conquering upper classes in India to preserve the purity of their blood persists until this very day in their carefully regulated system of castes. In our Southern States Jim Crow cars and social discriminations have exactly the same purpose and justification.
>The Hindu today speaks a very ancient form of Aryan language, but there remains not one recognizable trace of the blood of the white conquerors who poured in through the passes of the Northwest. The boast of the modern Indian that he is of the same race as his English ruler, is entirely without basis in fact, and the little dark native lives amid the monuments of a departed grandeur, professing the religion and speaking the tongue of his long forgotten Nordic conquerors, without the slightest claim to blood kinship.
Same thing with iran. Only the dark skin mongrels remain. Aryan=NORTHERN and WHITE

the name iran literally comes from the name aryan

He demands you kneel? Sounds pretty Semitic to me.

Even though i dont believe for a second your cum drinking viKANG god exists i am a marine so i will go to valhalla or heaven either way i win

>Showing respect the progenitor of your race is semitic
ok kike

>Deliberately write Indo-European
>people straw it to VIKANG meme
well at least I tried

>Indo-European
Into the trash it goes.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEEIT

Just shows how evil the Jewish mindset is that they would create such a genocidal god, worship and call him good.

Holocaust was ghosts of the Canaanites' revenge.

Bumpan desu

Odin drinks cum

Go back to mongolia.

B U M P
U
M
P M U B

your source is a jewish professor from the 1960's kek.

DIE cultureless subhuman. You have even hidden your flag to not get mocked LOL. Probably a new worldtard or a jude.

>nazi
More like a "faggot", you meme-flag cultureless swine.

DAS RITE
>BLACK sun

Drown yourself in your own fat, cultureless subhuman.

So if the theory is "the further back we go the more likely we are to find real divinity", why not just revert back to the animism that predated indo-european religion? better yet, do away with concepts of gods and the afterlife and just revert to burial rituals and grave goods.

nice patterns, it's not as though runes developed as angular forms because they were primarily engraved on rocks! Just like cuneiform has nothing to do with using reed stylus on clay tablets!

So you practice Vedic rituals? Even though that's after PROTO-Indo-European religion? The Eddas are much later still, and shot through with Christian perspectives thanks to transcribing monks.

Your shithole wouldnt exist today without us. Youre the biggest pussies in europe. You couldnt keep hans or boris off your women. Only scandinavia is more pussified than poland. Your culture is just people beating the shit out of eachother on tv

Finns have the most Yamnaya Admixture, they are the true Heirs of the IEs.

Canaanites aka Hurrian subhumans were invaders from Anatolia, it was only natural that based Hebrews cleansy the land of them.

I'm not Jewish btw

>calls traditional southern christian cultureless
>ignores the last 2000 years of his ancetors' history
top wew

I'm sorry Funland, you're a cool guy in my mind but you're not invited to the club

Bow to my runes nigger

I kneel for no man, nor God.

I die on my feet or not at all.

WE WUZ BRAHMANZ N SHIET

Hebrews were originally a polytheistic Canaanite tribe before henotheism and monotheism took hold. Even the bible itself shows these vestiges.

Only Trans-Pajeets are allowed in the future Snownigger Empire of HitlerLARPistan.

>thinks a nigger tier language is impressive
>thinks as an american he can call anyone else a nigger

you yanks are all braindead from overexposure to television and pesticides in your water.

>YHWH is far manlier than your Swedish skydady
topkek

>manly

Nah he’s just a psychopath

kys black princess having faggot

Yahweh is a corrupted Logos, nothing more.

that image is highly contested, unlikely to actually depict yahweh, it's assumed the inscription and the image were created at different times. also just read the OT, YHWH was a genocidal maniac.

I fuck his boipucci and make him drink MY cum.

Ah yes, an amerifat. The biggest meme in the world. The most uncultured and disgusting swines in the world, yet first to proudly call themselves "white", even you are mongrels with no roots, no identity, and sucking the jewish dick more than the rest of the world combined.

I'm not very shocked you are the ones who love JUDE cult the most. christkikenity is just for either ignorants or pure subhumans, and you happen to be the both :)

You deserve nothing but a fast death in order to make world a better place.
finns are uralid mongolians

EVROPA is the land of Indo-Europeans. Non-IE speakers can fuck off behind the Ural or south of the mediterrenean.
>traditional southern christian
Exactly, synonymous with a "cultureless swine". Your "south identity" LARPing is perhaps one of the most pathetic in the world maybe next to "WE WUZ KANGZ". You are a group of JUDE-loving mongrels, an abomination, and a joke of the real White race of Europe. Kill yourself and encourage the rest of amerifats to do so, you will make the world a better place :)

SIG
I
G

Neither do you. Your country has only existed since ww1 ended. Before that yall wuz germanz

Not all of us have forgotten father sky and mother earth.

>Do any of your holy texts still even exist?
Did they ever exist? Illiterate religions suck

>because they were primarily engraved on rocks!
Not rocks, wood.

Oh, here comes the great amerifat education!

Nope, my country, as a state exists since about 965 CE. But thousands of years before we existed as Lechites, Slavs, Aryans, Eastern Hunther Gatherers, et cetera. My nation is the continuation of this thousands years old ethnicity.

In meanwhile, you do not have a real "nation". You are a bunch of mongrels with no real tradition, no religion of your own (you shill for JEWISH cult), no one race, maybe until the year 2067 when you will be a nearly fully brown and black country though.

In shortcut: you are an abomination, and a trash occupying a way too big part of the world.

bumb

How Is the Ind-European sky-father the other guy than sky-gods from the other religions?

Futhark
Futh
Ark
>spelling out pussy and fag with the start of your alphabet

From Glorious Roman Empire.to cucks who willingly let their Countries be invaded by Brown hordes. Couldn't be that kike religion.

Can you untie this knot senpai?

(pro tip: you cant)

YHWH is an abomination

>Swedish
Snorri wrote that the Gods were Anatolian

Easy to type, harder to practice.

Did someone say indo

Post physique

Bump. The Black Sun and all his incarnae are rising.

YHWH BTFO'D sissy whitoid gods and forced their followers to worship him alone.

Any justification?

We back bb

Kikes on suicide watch

He literally killed all your gods. So our god is the one now.

Do you believe in dvoeverie?