Soyboy Rampages

California Soyboy bugman goes on a rampage after he breaks his toy videogame and kills his mother.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-kills-68-year-old-mother-broken-video-game-headset-article-1.3754550

Can we all just agree that these millennial adult gamers need to be holocausted?

Other urls found in this thread:

babycentre.co.uk/a564598/dads-to-be-how-your-age-can-affect-your-fertility-and-your-babys-health
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not archiving

Can't blame him.

>81 year old father
What did they expect?

>white "people"

The mother was 68 and father was 81 so they had him when they were 40 and 53 respectively.
What a selfish thing to do to the human race.
I guess he turned out just like them and it screwed them over in the long run.

Liberals.

>messy hair
Check
>greasy and fat
Check
>glasses
Check
>unkempt beard
Check

Are soyboys in the rope list?

Damn you /r9k/

>selfish
Explain

Looks like a fat jew.

the older your parents are, the shittier are your chances, for obvious reasons

why? sorry I don't get it

What do you even mean by “your chances”? Chances that they come out retarded or that they’ll be too busy to properly care for their kid?

looks jewfish

if you mess with the soy, death you'll enjoy

Men should not be playing video games after 18 years old. This is why immigrants from shithole countries are more successful in the United States than white Americans.

>The 28-year-old started yelling while he was playing video games in his bedroom on Wednesday night, police said.
>When the mother went to check on him, Matthew Nicholson argued with her and broke his own headset.
>Matthew Nicholson then blamed his mom and threatened to kill both his parents before he grabbed a handgun in the home, police said.
>He shot his mother in the head before his 81-year-old father Loren Nicholson wrestled the gun out of his hands, according to police.
how can an 81 year old man wrestle a gun from a 28 yr old intent on killing him?

>kills-68-year-old-mother-broken-video-game-headset-article

Another white, videogame playing manchild that Sup Forums likes to write off as just a "soy boy".

Protip: You're all soyboys too

>soyboy

Nah nig don't play that shit, you know full well this individual had strong feels about ethical videogame journalism

>how can an 81 year old man wrestle a gun from a 28 yr old
That guy is a basement dweller, a 11 years old girl can beat his degeerate ass.

older women have higher instances of mental defects in their children, skitzo, autism, downs etc. im not certain of the reason but definitivly correlated with age. as far as i know the age of the man is irrelevant. Whores BTFO again.

Higher chance of birth defect the older your birthing age is. Happens across all people and nations. In other words, your best chance to have a healthy child at birth is when you start producing sperm. The cause of the defects might be short strands of DNA or bioaccumulation from age. Maybe both.

>I'm not certain of the reason
Do you know how humans make children, on the cellular level?

>28
>living and arguing with mother
why do these psychos always live with their mom

>Can we all just agree
no

Gamergate faggots are also soyboys. If you play video games beyond the age of 20 then you're an emasculated faggot, whether you agree with me politically or not

virgin 28yo soyboy vs meat-eating 81yo chad

So does that mean barron trump will be ok? Trump is old as fuck when he had barron but his mom is still somewhat young

Barron may be on the spectrum desu, he seems like he is. Fuck me if the libshits don't jump at the opportunity to call him names anyway. Nothing is holy to those bastards.

obviously it has something to with cell replication and DNA deterioration, but i dont know what its called and i dont care enough to look it up for you people.

unless he had muscle wasting or something he should have been able to do it they cannot be this weak. i tried to get his weight but it's not on there

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

"as far as I know the age of the man is irrelevant"
you're complete idiot Jesus Christ.
past about 40-45 years old women are no longer fertile
it's the man's semen that turns bad and retarded after 40 so they can have children but they'll be retarded like you

>a
>fucking
>headset

found the soyboy

>S-soyboy
>L-libruuuuls
Faggot please. This is the kind of guy you would normally take one look at and say he was an alpha, and conservative/republican. Don't back off now just because your gay narrative got btfo.

In fact I bet he was a conservative.
>white
>looking like that
>having guns
>shooting around and shooting family during a bit of fussing
textbook conservative.

Nothing wrong with owning guns, though.

>>The 28-year-old started yelling while he was playing video games in his bedroom on Wednesday night, police said.
>>When the mother went to check on him, Matthew Nicholson argued with her and broke his own headset.
>>Matthew Nicholson then blamed his mom and threatened to kill both his parents before he grabbed a handgun in the home, police said.
>>He shot his mother in the head before his 81-year-old father Loren Nicholson wrestled the gun out of his hands, according to police.

Terrible story. Just terrible.

Le Bugmen epidemic. What is to be done? Should Trump ban Vidya?

my father wasn't much of a father. he's very successful and earned a lot of money and had a lot of money put away, but he never really spent time with me to teach me things like how to fix shit, going outdoors to explore and hunt, and other regular joe stuff you expected from a father. think the corporate life fucked him up in the end.

he takes pride in being the regional director of his company for north america but i feel more and more distant from him as time went on. i am not expecting him to leave anything to me after he dies and promised myself that i will learn all the basic shit by myself and pass it on to my son when he arrives one day.

>butthurt dweeb detected

millennials are trash. I have one in the back room that refuses to leave his mothers tits. Almost 30 and still needs his diaper changed, as do all his friends.

Have one of your buddies get him a trades job, he'll be forced to do man shit.

>age of men is irrelevant

>Advanced male age negatively impacts fertility in a variety of ways, including decreased sperm quality, and higher risk for miscarriages and birth defects.
>Unfortunately, certain genetic conditions do seem to be more common among babies with older fathers. You may be at a slightly increased risk of having a baby with the following conditions as you get older, particularly in your 40s and beyond:

>Down's syndrome. You may be up to five times more likely to have a baby with Down's syndrome after 40 than you were before 30. However, bear in mind that the absolute risk is low. Even over 40, you're still more likely to have a baby without Down's syndrome than with it. In addition, research suggests that your age only affects your risk if your partner is over 35.
>Schizophrenia
>Autism spectrum disorders
>Type 1 diabetes

>Sadly, your risk of conceiving a pregnancy which ends in miscarriage also increases as you age. The risk may be twice as high when you're over 45 compared with when you were under 25. However, even when you're over 45, your partner's pregnancy is still more likely to continue than it is to miscarry.
babycentre.co.uk/a564598/dads-to-be-how-your-age-can-affect-your-fertility-and-your-babys-health

>As you grow older and these factors pile up, you lose both Leydig cells—the cells in your testicles that make testosterone—and Sertoli cells, which support and nurture new sperm, Dr. Brannigan notes.
>As a result, your body starts to churn out more defective sperm, which contain DNA mutations that could harm your babies-to-be.
>The average 30-year-old dad passes on about 55 mutations to his offspring, according to a paper published in Nature. But each year you age increases that number by two, the authors found.
>That means every 16.5 years, the number of mutations you pass along will double. And in 50 years—say, at age 80 instead of 30—you’d bequeath eight times as many DNA mutations.

>america
>california
>white