SHEEIT

Post the best local arrests of dindus in your area.

>Police arrest 16-year-old for South Geddes Street homicide

Just the regular homicide around here, nignog sees classmate pull up to redlight on his block, shoots him in the head because he said something offensive on facebook.

Other urls found in this thread:

wpri.com/2016/11/01/rapper-behind-song-sell-drugz-accused-of-selling-drugs/
theindychannel.com/news/local-news/hendricks-county/two-in-custody-in-connection-with-74-year-old-brownsburg-womans-death
youtube.com/watch?v=PWg4Y-2-VAo
hooktube.com/watch?v=PWg4Y-2-VAo
google.ca/amp/thestarphoenix.com/news/crime/sketch-released-by-rcmp-of-man-wanted-for-shooting-at-officer-near-osler/amp
wtnh.com/2016/08/21/13-people-shot-in-bridgeport-early-sunday-morning/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice link fag

The white racist deserve it

Not really going for an article driven thread, just snippets of dindus and the highlights of their misadventures.

>Man tried to set woman on fire with blowtorch in Syracuse, police say
>Huggins kicked in the woman's front door during the incident
>Huggins put up a lit blowtorch to the clothing she was wearing

>Makes 'song'
>"Sell Drugz"
>Arrested for selling drugs
wpri.com/2016/11/01/rapper-behind-song-sell-drugz-accused-of-selling-drugs/

disheveled_nigger.jpg

>Minutes after being evicted from an apartment in Springfield last month, Fullard was demanding to be let back inside to get his girlfriend's work shirts and apron, according to the arrest report.

A police officer went into the apartment and came out with shirts but no apron. "Mr. Fullard was now adamant - insisting that he needed the apron and could retrieve it himself ... because he knew exactly where it was," the report noted.

On a second trip, the officer found the apron and a Smith & Wesson .380-caliber automatic pistol in its pocket, the report said. The gun had been reported stolen in Springfield four days earlier, the report said.

theindychannel.com/news/local-news/hendricks-county/two-in-custody-in-connection-with-74-year-old-brownsburg-womans-death

This group of scumbags stole upwards of $10000 in baby formula from local walmarts, but the kicker is that the african community defends their actions. People are saying that its just a group of fathers that hit hard times and cant afford formula.

Please, you cant use $10k in formula before it expires, they are selling it to corner stores. Plain and simple. You get formula for free through a local country program for low income families, but these negros just sell it instead of feeding their family.

there is only one thing better than a dindu arrest

youtube.com/watch?v=PWg4Y-2-VAo

hooktube.com/watch?v=PWg4Y-2-VAo

You ever watch Miami SWAT on Netflix? I had no idea how bad parts of Florida are, the were saying they raid the same houses two or three times a year, they just always come back.

I feel like the warm weather and no winter has allowed these people to just reproduce like rodents, up north they get smothered a couple months in snow and have to stay inside and be civil for half the year.

I think most of Florida no longer considers the southern most part of the state Florida anymore.

This happened in October.
Not sure if they caught him yet but they released this sketch of the suspect.
google.ca/amp/thestarphoenix.com/news/crime/sketch-released-by-rcmp-of-man-wanted-for-shooting-at-officer-near-osler/amp

Springfield where?

Sewercuse is a never ending cesspool

West Hartford Police Catch 2 OfferUp Robbery Suspects, 1 On The Lam
>Police said they arrested two of three suspects in an armed robbery of people who were trying to buy a cellphone Thursday night after seeing an ad on the OfferUp app.

>Ever selling anything to niggers

The second I get a hint that the buyer is a nigger I instantly block the cell/email and move on.

It's really not that hard to not get fucked over.

Saw that in the Courant, that's like the third OfferUp robbery I've seen in a couple months.

Also, remember when 20 something people got shot at once at a party in Bridgeport?

Or using it to cut his dugs

so this is what americans really look like
not surprised tbqh

Was it this one?
wtnh.com/2016/08/21/13-people-shot-in-bridgeport-early-sunday-morning/

Fucking Blumenthal calling for more common sense gun laws. It was most likely a couple guys with 9mm pistols firing blindly into a crowd. None of the actual or proposed legislation would from the past 10 years would have prevented this kind of incident.