Most red pilled music

Why is metal the most red pilled music genre?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGmSHOhqf6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec
youtu.be/1zoSQ74YK7w
youtube.com/watch?v=uqcUgRgXo5U
youtu.be/1oZYuwzQY-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ssql1RaqhFM&bpctr=1515863476
youtube.com/watch?v=64Wslo0AKR0
youtube.com/watch?v=L2eGkxHaGu0
youtube.com/watch?v=azUJBuGug7s
youtube.com/watch?v=GbZl3sdZ6iw
youtu.be/6N2iKvLW_wU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXeAOIspAcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lh_WD_cLrRY
youtube.com/watch?v=R9tcg1VfKPs
youtube.com/watch?v=_dV5b8AuLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=8A7yGmKJ-nY
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=2NJbRF4CgAA
youtube.com/watch?v=0RlokpbOSOo
youtube.com/watch?v=0KmBV1j5UMI
youtube.com/watch?v=SZpmKs3kZl8
youtube.com/watch?v=472Qh4l1pFU
youtube.com/watch?v=eebjasQGaE0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo
youtube.com/watch?v=28Ig3RGdVMY
youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=cGmSHOhqf6Y

American country music

I wish it were popular again.
youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

This song is prophetic.

>Tool
>Redpilled
Maynar is a huge faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec

Arditi, Waffenruhe, triarii, Legionarii, anything martial industrial.

Maynard's tool helps us find God.

maynard is a fagut youtu.be/1zoSQ74YK7w

>metal
>not death metal
stripped raped and tortured
youtube.com/watch?v=uqcUgRgXo5U

They have been photographed wearing swastikas. lololol

Because it requires high-IQ to appreciate riffs of the Gods.

youtu.be/1oZYuwzQY-Y

youtube.com/watch?v=ssql1RaqhFM&bpctr=1515863476

thank me later

It's all true.

youtube.com/watch?v=64Wslo0AKR0

*click*

He makes his own brand of wine. When someone asked if his wine was vegan, he realized it was, so he added bacon. Pretty good bantz.

I will find a center in you
I will chew it up and leave
I will work to elevate you
Just enough to bring you down

Damn, it feels good to be an edgelord.

classical you degenerates
youtube.com/watch?v=L2eGkxHaGu0

metal is for spotty autistic beta manchildren.

you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about,

youtube.com/watch?v=azUJBuGug7s

Whatever

youtube.com/watch?v=GbZl3sdZ6iw

meh. erika was better.

youtu.be/6N2iKvLW_wU

>of duh gawds
Neck self in T minus 3...2..

As true as this is, the music is still bretty redpilled, user. APC too. I went to one of their shows last year and he went full autismo Trump rant.

Erika second place :)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXeAOIspAcQ

pretty much.

>capcha: mountains

I never heard that before, thanks.

cute thread anyway

we try.

why is dan swano so underrated?

True red-pilled music is french-flemish cuntrapuntism.

Josquin Desprez : youtube.com/watch?v=lh_WD_cLrRY

Okhegem : youtube.com/watch?v=R9tcg1VfKPs

Guillaume Dufay : youtube.com/watch?v=_dV5b8AuLHg

Orthodox cuntrapuntism is also a musical jewel.

meh.

>The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.
The seal of quality.

Some neat industrial avant nazi punk
youtube.com/watch?v=8A7yGmKJ-nY

Have some real music.
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

I fucking love Tool but Maynard is a bit of an asshole

What the fuck is this shit? Were they laughing? Jesus Christ, abos are really subhuman.

That is art, user. Please be racist elsewhere

The lyrics may be redpilled, depending on the artist. But economically, American Country Music is the only genre not run by Jews and lyrically almost always promote family values, nationalism, and disgust for liberal city-dweller values.

I love metal music, but metal musicians are some of the most blue pilled retards on the planet.

because

I've never met a single TOOL fan whose life I would want to emulate in any way. They are all either mopey sad-sacks or giddy fools.

Neck gains/10

>metal musicians are some of the most blue pilled retards on the planet.
Unfortunately this is true.

Early Tool, sure pretty redpilled with songs like
Jerk-Off, Intolerance, Prison Sex.
The message is pretty simple and clear.

However Tool became just another pushover band and is super fucking blue pilled by the cd Lateralus.

It's not even funny how blue pilled they turned, it's almost like their minds were fucking hijacked.

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=2NJbRF4CgAA
I fucking love tool

you should try it on acid.

Btw, if anyone has any good eurobeats, please post them.
Getting bored of my playlist

Blocked here lmao, had to use archive. Thanks may

user, you are incredibly perceptive and insightful

Tool is the most nu-male metal around faggot

funny way to spell Deftones user, why don't you go back to Sup Forums with the rest of the faggots who know nothing about music.

youtube.com/watch?v=0RlokpbOSOo

Look at this fag and laugh,

ashamed to admit it, but i'm in my 30s and only listened to tool on acid this new year. fuck me, incredible...

Ok fine it's AMONG the most nu-male metal around.

He really is, but I don't hold personal politics against bands because I'd rather enjoy the music than anything. Not like I care about what they think. Some bands can really be super retarded, though. Like Rise Against. Bunch of vegan, open borders, anti-military liberal faggots. Still enjoy their music even if they and the message of their songs are against what I think.

No.1 redpilled genre:
Classical

Modern alternative:
Jazz

youtube.com/watch?v=0KmBV1j5UMI

Hipster.

Folk and classical are the most redpilled music genres

Tool are my faves but I got turned off when they had business with The Chapel of Sacred Mirrors
Its kinda cringy imho
“After we’re all gone and in 300 years or 500 years, Alex will be a master. He, right now, is a modern master to me,”
– Adam Jones – TOOL, lead guitar"

and what do you listen to kid?
Music is all about opinion and how it speaks to you, no place for you to judge. Cleary you are new to this 'profound' principle

>no lyrics
>no political influence
>underground
>exclusively white because equipment is expensive
Techno is the most current red pilled music, it is the future

ah yes, the new fag, insulting people. one day you'll discover tool and remember this day.

P R O G
.. O
.. C
.. K

Korn dominated numetal all through the 90s deftones had one good album.

Black metal is the singlemost red pilled music genre.

nothing wrong with prog.

I saw Maynard live in 2014, he stands mostly in the back and lets the guitar bass and drums do most of the performing. Its incredibly unique
I was on the floor with a select group of people and the rest of the crowd was in the stands. It was an incredible light show.
Then during intermission, the drummer came out and did an improv solo for 5-8 minutes and it was euphoric

The best metal comes from Europe desu. The European melody is superior to the American style.

That's stupid since the vast majority of wine is not vegan. Sounds like a made up story.

>primordial
>where greater men have fallen
>as rome burns

accurate.

It most certainly is not. You want redpill? It's in Chopin's nocturnes, Chad Lawson and his sorrowful melodies. I could go on but no one will look any of this up to see what I mean, so suffice it to say, sorrow, not anger, is the truest expression of seeing the world for what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZpmKs3kZl8

Listen to this and you'll see what I mean.

tenhi?

youtube.com/watch?v=472Qh4l1pFU

damn good though, don't get me wrong.

>tool
lol
youtube.com/watch?v=eebjasQGaE0

too slow and monotone.

>the tool experience

certainly is unique.

Metal like that is so dumb. It's like "Oh I tuned my guitar's lowest string down one note let's make a new genre where we only play that one note and the one above it but we bend the one above it sometimes and we'll call it music".

Aenima a great song. Lyrically red pilled...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo

I tend to gravitate towards what has very dense and well done production value. Of course Tool should fit the bill but something about it is just incredibly boring on top of it being the go to metal band for college nu-males. It's too damn bad. The bands got a similar M.O. to Boards of Canada and it's visual aesthetics are fucking incredible. It's just the music turns out boring. Maybe it's just the fact the instrumentation is bound by the handful of instruments it is.
You couldn't have sounded more reddit if you tried

Maynard is bluepilled as fuck faggot.

I respectfully disagree with you, Nigger.

maynard is levelheaded as fuck, lives in isolation out in arizona, makes his own fucking wine, grows his own food, he truly a chad.
I dont know his political alignments but who the fuck cares.
He has a family and does activities witht them. That's all that mtters

>listening to another kike with a wimpy voice
>thinks he is redpilled

Link? im interested.

>It's not even funny how blue pilled they turned, it's almost like their minds were fucking hijacked.

Unironically, hallucinogens.

i really still haven't found anything that remotely measures up to the Lateralus or Aenima albums. There is truly nothing I have ever heard that captivates in that way. In this regard I'm not concerned with political significance, but rather simply the emotional and intellectual ties to Tool that I have. For example, the parabola being a central theme to Lateralus implies a certain thoughtfulness for the post-modern literature movement, evidenced by Gravity's Rainbow, in which a parabolic structure pervades. The thought and care put into the two albums in question are telling in such a way that is appealing to me, as the further I delve, the further I can appreciate it. I understand completely that it isn't for everyone, but the fact that the music and the themes are so closely melded together, gives me infinite pleasure, and I find it difficult to listen to anything else after listening to Tool, even one song.

I almost don't even want anything to take its place, as I would be afraid of its depth and where it will take me. I'm not saying Tool is the most intellectual and deep art form by any means, literature takes that cake, but in music, and not classical, other music has failed to usurp it as emperor in my clear eyes.

Not punk. But there are some redeeming groups

That is not the image I uploaded

youtube.com/watch?v=28Ig3RGdVMY

uhh

It's not and Tool is not metal.

V A P O R W A V E and NRW on the other hand...

Sup Forums's official theme

youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc

You have to be literally tone deaf to not pick up some of the depth in tool. Instrumentation =/= depth, its technique and proper usage of different styles.
is thataway and don't come back

Not going to bother reading this thread because I hate having to explain this over and over. Maynard is an absolute peak bluepilled boomer Normie who grows his own wine for his TV show California. If you read into him at all you'll find to be one of the most basic bitches without any political values not born from the sheer feefees of a rich 90s has-been. Also he's a total soyboy

>you