Sup Forums, explain to me why Pajeet Americans are so rich?

They are literally tech geniuses.

The only Pajeets allowed to move to America are the best of the best

Only the rich ones can afford to come here in the first place and they are then nepotistic as fuck. Same with the gooks.

Cheap like scotsmen, ruthless as a jew.

>household income
pajeets live in tenements with three adult generations under one roof

They have cheap medical schools that qualify them here in America.

America has federal limits on doctor training(residency spots).

Affirmative action promotes non whites

True fur most fields

I'm doing a programming diploma and the Pajeets have the shittiest grades and desu dumb as fuck. Most of them are international students coming from mainland India though.

Minority business loans make it so they really don't get taxed.

/thread

This.

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

Is there anything inherently wrong with nepotism? The problem is white people don't care about it.

They live with 10 under a roof
Euro immigrants outperform asian ones.

>I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian.
they can sm-i mean tell

There are way more hated countries than India, quit being a cuck

Most of the posts in here are complimenting your people just so you know. Fucking Pajeet doesn't even know that people likes them.

So Filipino-Americans are somewhere up there huh. Whatever happened to East Asian supremacy

The only ones in the US are wealthy, educated pajeets who go straight into medical and such

>EVERYTHING TRIGGERS ME
>post ID: Duljeet

>Rich gooks moving. Hahha. No. Rich gooks move to good countries like Canada or Australia. America is a shithole that middle class gooks, railway descendant gooks or taiwan refugee gooks live at.

East Asians are doing great, actually

Filipinos are not very successful

Rich gooks moving to the US are mostly children and families of corrupted politicians. They're spoiled as fuck and contributed nothing to the GDP.

Jew > Israelli

Kek

This is unbelievable. How can we literally hand over the best positions in society to our racial opponents? How can the ZOG violate principles of a free marketplace by choking-off the supply of doctors, and then giving the fewer positions available to shitskins? We should riot, nothing else gets their attention that this injustice is intolerable.

>Filipinos are not very successful
They make $20000 more than the avarage white. Mainland Filipinos are not doing very well if that's what you mean.

Nothing wrong at all. Whites should be doing it. However we have been psychologically conditioned to think it's racist.

They've done it many times before. That's why nobody's showing up for Kennedy's family reunion.

>why Pajeet Americans are so rich?

Because we only take the good ones. All the shit tier Indians stay there.

It's degrading for a White person to ask a Pajeet for help. The ones that are here have a "outgroup" mentality that despises the native whites. This hatred manifests itself with "doctors" that deliberately make wrong diagnosis for the purpose of profit.

The Pajeet from the Detroit area told dozens of people they had cancer when they really didn't. The unnecessary treatment caused people's teeth/hair to fall out, permanent loss of taste, etc.

Farid T. Fata (Arabic: فريد فتح), born 1965) is a Lebanese-born former hematologist / oncologist and the admitted mastermind of one of the largest health care frauds in American history. Once the owner of one of the largest cancer practices in Michigan, he was arrested in 2013 on charges of prescribing chemotherapy to patients who were either perfectly healthy or whose condition did not warrant chemotherapy, then submitting $34 million in fraudulent charges to Medicare and private health insurance companies over a period of at least six years. He pleaded guilty in 2014 to charges of health care fraud, conspiring to pay and receive kickbacks, and money laundering. On July 10, 2015, he was sentenced to 45 years in federal prison.[2][3]

Indian Brahmins have an average IQ of 120. The most intelligent ethnic group in the world if you consider them one which is why many of them become doctors, engineers, and programmers

This. All the tech videos I watched for help in my classes were by pajeets.

>Australian American
Didn't even know this was a category.
I understand the high wage though. A lot of Australians in Tech or IT go to work in the US.

so the good ones are defecating on sidewalks in washington state?

Their families saved so much money in India by not wasting it on toilet paper...or toilets.

>household income
This is misleading, Pajeets will happily sleep five to a bedroom. If you've ever visited a house where they live it's usually crowded as fucj

HOUSEHOLD INCOME.

>household income
Try individual wages. Europeans are the highest I think.

We don’t accept shitty ones from India, there’s enough good people there for us to take them, meet our quota and not sound racist to liberals. You look at countries like Mexico and Somalia and it’s overwhelmingly shitty people in those countries. If we take a portion of their population and compare that to the Indian population, Indian population will come out on top every time. Best bet is to not take refugees from shithole countries.

Ei, ei oo yhtään. They're lazy little scam artists. They have little to no talent, have contributed almost nothing, and the only thing they're actually good at is stealing information.

>household
all families work and many are market dominant and white collar
This a pasta?

Pajeet here,
We grow up bullied, see our immigrant parents treated like shit by the rest of society, but our family units are strong unlike the niggers. Whereas a nigger will be told they will always be held down because of racism, therefore they should fight racism, our parents tell us that money and family goes over everything, including fighting racism, and show us by example. We grow up seeing our fathers working day and night, driving cabs, working at factories, getting insulted as gas stations, and we use it all as inspiration to overpower the other races at school. Our parents do whatever it takes to get us the highest level of education, we have highly patriarchal communities that instill us with the values of hard work, career, and family as young boys.

Household income, Filipinos have a solid 15 people living in their houses at a time.

Easy there poo-bro.
Let’s simmer down and bich lasagna, yes?

Pajeet couples typically work for software contracting mills, making a combined six-figure salary whilst taking a curried shit in computer programs that requires fixing by none other than software contracting mills. Repeat.

I grew up and live in the rockies/west.
The only time I saw poos treated badly was by other poos... and the classism/prejudice was overtly aggressive

Your immigrant parents are shit. They are literally the loudest most socially unaware sacks of shit i've ever seen. Don't get me started on how much of a liability they are on the road. Compared to the problems your ancestors cause, they are treated like fucking kings by society. What a fucking joke.

Immigrant pajeets are shit, but the next foreign-born generation is doing well. I generally like pajeets because they are hardworking and don't make waves.

Statistically they aren't shitting on the streets, thus OP. The argument of why Indians are doing so well in American is equivalent to why are Ivy league graduates doing so well compared to Somalis. Can't compare subsets to entire groups.

America is a meritocracy, and the fact poos are one of the highest earning ethnicities, shows that niggers and leftists are wrong when they say America disadvantages minorities and is a white supremacist country. I have nothing against successful poos as long as they don't behave like kikes

>Geniuses

More like average/below average students that get shipped over by the boatload

It's only easier to fill the quotas because there's a billion people.

Fil-Ams are averaging at $82k USD and the Japanese at $70k? Number 4 and 23 respectively. Something doesnt add up here.

Agree with this. Family and education wins against anything. Making excuses and poisoning the minds of children is child abuse. Why do Asian Americans understand this but shithole countries don't?

Actually, niggers are the loudest. American-born Pajeets mostly keep to themselves.

>he fell for the genius pajeet meme
Go onto any C"S" project video on YouTube, 90% of the comments are pajeet asking "sir can you send me detail on how to do pls sir"

In India, a lot of their schools you have to pay to attend, even elementary - Highschool. This
means that the only people that attend are those with parents that give a shut about the education of their children. Those that move here are more competent than American trash of any race.

The problem with left wings and ethnic minorities is that they spend their entire life fighting against discrimination and racism when they can just get a fucking job and make more money than the people they detest.

I can confirm that ethnic Pajeets are fucking shit when it comes to CS. Foreign-born Pajeets, however, are smart as fuck.