Wars are fought by rapists, murderers and pedophiles looking for a fix. fucking kill yourselves

wars are fought by rapists, murderers and pedophiles looking for a fix. fucking kill yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-456789/Genghis-Khan-The-daddy-lovers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o8747v4va5k
youtube.com/watch?v=GFLGRidfFo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wars are fought by heroes
Wars are started by monsters

heroes don't rape
heroes don't become tools of pedophiles looking for a fix
heroes don't being assets of thieves looking for a fix
heroes don't die for liars.
weak people with little grasp on the world around them who can be easily used as a puppet are not heroes they are villains. Treacherous and unwise.

>heroes don't rape
>heroes don't become tools of pedophiles looking for a fix
>heroes don't being assets of thieves looking for a fix
>heroes don't die for liars.
Vae victis

Rape and murder is okay, being a pedophile isn't though.
In essence, you're no better than your great-great-great-...-great grandfather because he just so happened to take a captured woman as a plunder of war and forcefully fuck her.

Stop being a bitch, Op.

>Hitler is a monster

Johnny Bravo was a malfunctioned prototype Chad: 1.0
Ouch! became the corrected Chad

Know that If I was king I'd have you hung by your tongue

Better to be a conquerer than a slave. I would gladly revisit everything the Ottomans did to us on their progeny if I have the chance, not out of spite, religious differences or a lust for vengeance but because it's the law of nature.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" - jewish old testament

>Hitler started the war

>Hitler started WW2
Leaf education

Vampire needs his blood like a queer needs his glory hole.

>complains about violence
>states he would use it as a kang

Why do some fucking retards gravitate to this board? Lurk more you little bitch.

This is why you will always be a weakling, OP.
There will be no mercy for you and you know it, that's why you're here in the first place. Deep down you know its your own fault you're like this and that nobody will tolerate you when the metaphorical winds start blowing in the other direction.

He's black or heavily mixed.

My strength surges even now and it wasn't through rape or murder it was through talking.
I'm Whiter than you or your blood line will ever become. Better in ever imaginable way.
Hey, keep defending war, rape, and pedophilia you sick deranged freaks.

go on and wage another and watch how much more retarded your world will become and feel inside the decay of your spirit as you did nothing to stop the corruption.

Why did you delete your post, OP? Would it kill you for once to stand by what you think?

Why? Because I wasn't sure if my first knee-jerk reaction to your comment was accurate but seeing how you posted after I was indeed correct on that word's definition. You're a monkey and your ego is the damnation of you.

Big words for a (man)child.

I actually have the insight to self-correct. Do you have that ability? I doubt it. You defend rape, pedophilia, war, vampires looking for blood, and you sign it all off saying i'm a pussy to reject these things. Clearly I've matured far beyond your monkey mind's comprehension that only understand weak egotistical validations and intimidate dopamine release. Retard. Kill yourself.

Unlike you, boy. I'm not afraid of people's opinion on me or my country. In fact I welcome the voices because we CAN disprove them. Don't get me wrong I'm far from what one might consider a patriot.

Silencing someone is enabling what they spout as truthful. It's how the niggers think. Niggers and non-whites would rather shout their way to the truth rather than hold facts or arguments because they know they can't counter them and would proceed to silence or ignore them.

You're a cringing poof, m8 - I'll knock your cunt right in

>Kill yourself.
My body may be young but my spirit no matter how torn will always triumph both over myself and the volk everywhere, for I am many yet we are one.

instead of insulting you back I will do what I white man would do.

I say, I love you.

Deuteronomy 20:14
"Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you.

Temujin's army was known for raping in mass.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-456789/Genghis-Khan-The-daddy-lovers.html

The Moors did it, the Soviets did it, the Americans did it, the Japanese did it, Muhammad did it. Virtually every conflict in the entire human history had incidents of rape.

I don't love you. I don't anything you. You're less than dirt in my eyes. Kill yourselves.

>I don't love you
But you love the taste my dick

>I love you
hahaha fag

I love you. I love you all.
We love you.

but you

You will never love us back, because you're not even human. You know it.

Bad people do make it through the psych eval but not all soldiers are monsters. Most are just regular people who wanted to help protect and serve. You probably think every cop has a dead nigger hanging from a tree in his back yard too. People who think in extremes like you are totally blind to reality. Nothing is black or white. Not one thing.

Why would I kill myself, when I can kill someone else? That makes no sense to me.

I have zero love for you and it's you who needs all this bullshit you say to be true: reality check dicklick it's not none of what you say is true, none of it vindicated or validated by anything meaningful beyond that which you quote and cite right now your dicks. So please end your lives immediately.

That's just it. They're lower even than animals themselves. These are no longer black, yellow, red or whatever kind of people. They're no different than robotic drones, akin to children, sheltered from reality willing to defecate in their own drinking well out of insect-like instincts, nay lower than that for it will be insulting to the graceful ants, or the dung beetles.

Flesh and bone serving no purpose but to exist in idleness, dead weight for those who actually want society and subsequently all of humanity to function.

tl;dr
I'd knock your cunt right in if you said that shit to me

>help protect and serve
By protect you mean disposing of an opposing government, placing it's own form of jurisprudence which is culturally different. By peace you mean by raiding peoples homes based off intelligence gathered "illegally"

People don't have rights in a state of war, and it's a bunch of malarkey for people to believe that they are doing the right thing. Fucking open your eyes, and stop huffing the lead paint of lies.

me too

Wars are fought by people with dreams and something worth protecting. Fucking die nu male.

I love you man, no joke, sarcasm or implications.

That sounds very Islamophobic OP.

I need a good fix

youtube.com/watch?v=o8747v4va5k

Fuck. The left keeps trying to blend in but come off as even bigger idiots. I am almost insulted by this one.

>Hitler started a war
Is this bait?

>Wars are fought by pedophiles etc
Why didn't you get accepted then? Too scrawny?
I'm not clicking your gay Spiderman & Elsa cheeze pizza video, fuck off, you nonce

Yeah? You're insulted? Good. Feel doom and gloom suffer the wrath of words that spell your deconstruction. I'm insulted that Humans wage wars to fuel their boners.

Why couldn't Johnny Bravo ever get any pussy?

>I'm Whiter than you or your blood line will ever become.
my sides

wtf I love Islam now

You sure pissed yourself off, moralfag.

>Feel doom and gloom suffer the wrath of words
Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will get the OP a burst mouth one day

Mass executions for registered Democrats can't come soon enough.

Know that if I were king, I would rape you.

I don't know what's bait anymore

I am insulted by a nigger like you telling people he is white. If you are white you are some slack jawed numale doing exactly what is Jew boss tells him.

Because he was a parody of an alpha male designed to associate alpha traits with being a loser

Damn, that autism is barely even copypasta worthy. Dont blow a fuckin gasket on edge that potent.

if OP is real I'm pretty sure we should get him v& somehow because he's using the exact same type of speech that eliot roger used, we don't want another incel mass shooter that can be connected to Sup Forums now would we?

"Woah, Mama!"

Greatest warrior Achilles knew this 3000 years ago.

“I see that I have no thanks for all my fighting. He that fights fares no better than he that does not; coward and hero are held in equal honor, and death deals like measure to him who works and him who is idle.” (Homer, Book IX)

I think we should push OP to do it.

It's probably a 15 year old who needed to lurk more before posting.

>malfunctioned
Johnny was confirmed to succeed more than fail, but his failures were more funny and that why the cartoon was based on that.
Plus his shotgun method of getting girls is the single best method that will warrant the most success.

You lay claim over my emotions when you paint clear as day illustrations and rough drafts of your own mental stabilities. Presented with a rejection of all you hold dear you tear and claw at your keyboards your finger gnashing away killing off your precious energies all on me you waste your entire day. No where in any of these responses are my words addressed in such a way that they are challenged. My words stand beautiful and perfect to inspire like a golden spire kissing the clouds so high above. That's where I am. High above you cretins who love waging wars to fuel your fetishes of pedophilia, blood sucking, and rape so much.

>You lay claim over my emotions
No, just your arse... and your mouth occasionally. Emos are a 1999 kinda thing, time to grow up.

I did grow up I'm waiting for you to catch up.

Kiss my golden spire, emo bitch

You have nothing to cite but your own penis. You call other humans immature or nigger while talking to your superiors like this? You're not even worthy kissing your own monitor in an attempt to kiss my words, you're foul and pathetic.

yep, eliot, FBI van this incel before he kills people for having sex

>rape is ok
>pedophilia isn't

t. 56%

I don't call humans "nigger" because niggers aren't human

I do not care about your emotions. I just think you are a nigger it at least not white.

I'm not afraid of public servants. Nor am I afraid of any human being. You're all pathetic queers who deserve your lots in life. If you're ugly you deserved it. If you're hurt by my words you deserved it. I'm glad my calling you out pains you to shriek to the FBI I really do. I am happy to cause this level of harm to you. I want you to report that to the FBI as well and keep this and every single thing I have ever written to be on record. I want everyone to read what I have to say- everyone with power everyone who matters. They would be benefited by it all. They have been benefited by my words in the past. I've literally improved the world over all and there was nothing any one could do to stop it.
When I am gone the dirt you call a planet will be forever blessed and nothing no magic no blood ritual can or will ever undo this holy power I infused into the Earth. That gift is for everyone and every baby born there after will be the strongest of the strong. That old song will be sung again, so long and forgotten of a tune.

Your fear grows you know what has been summoned don't you? Don't you?

Too bad that you’re not a king and you’re just an overweight, greasy, angsty fuck that continues to disgrace and embrace every group with which you identify.

>FBI called etc etc
Wow... I can't believe I'm about to extradited to the USA for using sarcasm on an anonymous image board and offensive use of anime scans. Maybe you should harness your anger, and do something useful... like killing yourself, emo kid.

>Your fear grows you know what has been summoned don't you? Don't you?
MY DICK

>Not raping your enemies wife while him and his children watch before executing them all...

Why even join, user?

Alright I don't have anything to write and it's time to move on, has this thread been entertaining to you? Many of you seem very engaged so it's time to pay up. I don't do this for free. I accept checks, credit cards, cash, paypal, crypto, trade goods, and memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=GFLGRidfFo4

pay up bitch I need fresh sneakers

I'll pay you in sperm, how about that?

yeah I can sell that as long as you're not gay.

>wars are fought by rapists, murderers and pedophiles looking for a fix.
Somewhat tru. The thing is, wars are won by them too.

I'm not gay, but sometimes you need to assert your power over another living creature with as much force and humiliation as possible... you may call this "rape" if you will... I'll leave you a sizable deposit. Rrrright up your shitter.

That's that gay life I'm not about that.

So when Antifa says they'll bring war to the streets they mean they're bringing rape, murder and childfucking?
No wonder they love Muslim immigrants!

I do believe that avatarfagging is against the rules that I myself have been banned for in the past.

That's quite the implication- one I cannot refute. Nor would I argue.

Rape isn't gay. It is the sport of kings.

Sports are gay and so are Kings. I'm American. We ban gay marriage here and we elect Presidents who shitpost all over men who call themselves Kings.

Putting the sexual slurs aside for minute, please inform us how your scathing words would protect you if your hometown was hypothetically invaded by hostiles - be they communists, muslims, nazis, a foreign power, even Ayyyyys... do you think your lofty sentiments and your eloquence will protect you?

Ever heard of "chivalry" faggots ? War among equals is fought with respects.

i think op has some issues

NIGGER RAPE IS THE MOST ALPHA FUCKING THING EVER, GET SWOLE AND FUCK SOME WHORES

you have no grasp of the world.