German kids tv wants your daughter to marry a Syrian refugee

voiceofeurope.com/2018/01/german-childrens-channel-promotes-child-marriages-migrants/
Children’s channel KIKA broadcasted the program about a 16-year-old German girl, Malvina, who fell in love with a Syrian Muslim migrant called Diaa. At first the age of Diaa was 17, but later KIKA corrected that to 19, in a special statement.

But Diaa looks much older: He already wears a full beard and clearly doesn’t look like a teen. He rather looks 25, and some tests have indicated he might be in his thirties.

Diaa is also conservative: Malvina is not allowed to hug other boys, to eat pork and to wear short skirts. Diaa says: “I cannot accept that my wife dresses like that”. He adds: “I want to marry her as soon as possible, and then she’s mine.”
And all of this is tax paid.

Somebody end us already.

>from 17 to 19 to 25 to 36
How can people be so gullible?

Checks

So what? Does it impact your life at all?
What's that? No it doesn't

Move on then, stop getting mad that others are doing thing you don't like, moron.

You are being naive

i dont see why is this bad?

mix ammonia and bleach in a bucket and think of the former glory of deutschland as you huff the fumes and pass into the abyss.

women need dominant men who will take control instead of pussy fags that german men have become
its simple biology and evolution in progress

Why because you are angry that you can't get a young girlfriend? Jesus, you racists get more and more stupid everyday. You were calling for this a year ago on this board saying you want to marry younger women, now its starting to be acceptable you are mad becuase its brown people that have started it.

You make me laugh Sup Forums. hypocrytes. All of you.

>How can people be so gullible?

Because most people, regardless of race, are lemmings that go along with what they believe everyone else is doing.

who cares? fuck germany

>He has a full beard at 19? Impossible.

The state of German soyboys everyone

Women are property. That's scary.

they want refugee cum

refugee cum deep inside them

Well, at least she's not sleeping around.

>Diaa is also conservative: Malvina is not allowed to hug other boys, to eat pork and to wear short skirts. Diaa says: “I cannot accept that my wife dresses like that”. He adds: “I want to marry her as soon as possible, and then she’s mine.”

This right here, makes any woman wet. To be controlled and dominated throughout every aspect of her life. But she doesn't want a white man to do it, because white men are too empathetic.

As German women go, she is not nearly as attractive as him, as Syrian men go. It's easy to understand why she'd go for him. She has no chance of getting a comparably attractive or alpha German man

hello JIDF, you won't succeed in sowing black pills to weaken us

I'd watch it if he was black but still a decent premise for a tv show.

its not impossible but it is improbable

hes spent a few years cultivating that beard i can tell you that much

she is a CHILD

So we should ignore news like this because they don't affect our individual lives.

hmm
The government uses it's power (and the tax payers money) to influence the development of our society.
They could for example advocate white girls to get along with white boys, or white couples to marry and reproduce.
I would consider those things as a positive influence on my society and an improvement of the status quo.
However, what they actually advocate is threatening the existince of our people and therefore the stability of our society.

So in the long run every single individual is suffering from the consequences when the standard of living decreases.

Nonetheless, it isn't the governments job to change the society to begin with.
So why are we supposed to accept it - even if it wouldn't affect our individual lifes 'hurr durr'.

Now please Achmed, consider killing yourself to improve the society you are currently living in. Thx.

Syrians are not equal to us.