It's been six months (and a couple of days) since best girl won. Where were you when it happened?

It's been six months (and a couple of days) since best girl won. Where were you when it happened?

Fuck off

Asleep because I wasn't gonna bother to stay up to watch something I dropped after the League finals shitshow.

Was pleasantly surprised in the morning though.

Nice autism shoes spic.

/vp/ still can't get over XY and Serena. PM taking fucking forever to release shit and having sent hitmen to get rid of the competition makes watching S&M even more difficult.

Reminder that a crossboarding /vp/ spic is the one who keeps spamming these threads.

Report the OP.

>/vp/ still can't get over XY and Serena.
wait what why

Because they expected more than the scene in the OP pic

We will never get another fight with as much budget as the Alan vs Satoshi fight

Because of how Ash jobbed

SM is already difficult to watch by itself.

Explain further.

I guess because Ash just quit challenging gyms and competing in a league
Now pokemon it is a SoL school harem show.

BURASTO

>harem
The girls aren't interested in him. Maybe Lana, but barely.

So, how's it going to end? No big fight? Just 卒業 and おめでとう?

Nobody knows. Many characters that have appeared so far don't have their signature Pokemon. Lillie doesn't have Cosmog, and Gladion doesn't have Type: Null.

>SoL
It tries and fails hard at being one.
>school
It's basically an excuse for a setting.
>harem
None of the girls care romantically about him.

It's so fucking boring, I honestly stopped watching after Kiawe's family appeared - except for the Stoutland episode, and only for it - and I had only done that before during BW.

Six months is enough time for her pregnancy to be showing, even in anime time.

>still caring about pokemon in any way, shape or form

People always watch anime for the same reasons.

She is the winner of the Ashbowl and Mistyfags will forever be salty. It's the only healing balm for the League wound

Gladion appeared?
I really should catch up. Okay I'll do it tonight.

I never cared. Sun and Moon is the only good season in Pokemon anime history.