What ((( ISRAEL ))) does to Palestinians, Will Your While Child be Next?

Because Israel is your Dual Israeli ZOG that White Genocide's you, it is only a matter of time before they Holodomor you as they Holodomor'ed all of Europe 100 years ago, and as they presently Holodomor the Middle East.

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

yeah they even brag about their plans but the fucking idiot normies plug their ears and lalalalalallalalalgreatestally

IDGAF about what israel does to palestinian children. Actually, it'd be better if we let the israeli-arab conflict sort itself via the warmth of nuclear warfare without the intervention of the cucked USA.

Apartheid rule makes me so angry. .... Oh wait, it doesn't! Just kind of jealous actually.

can't happen greatest ally
stronk friend
very apparent is stronkest unity

>While child

I'm a while child, come and love me
I want you
My heart's in exile I need you to touch me
'Cause I want what you do
I'm a while child, come and love me
I want you
My heart's in exile I need you to touch me
'Cause I want what you do
I want you

Fucking lost it

I don't care about shitskins killing eachother. Do you get upset at niggers masacring themselves constantly? No

>47 Pictures that will make you say "Fuck housing Bin Ladin and shit"
Let the desert dwellers hash it out themselves, and glass and conquer the rest.

Dammit man, you almost made me choke on my food

Kek

If you are an american you should care that we have given israel, a country with about the population of new york city, 127,000,000,000$ in taxpayer dollars since 1947. That figure is only what is on the books. No telling how much other money we have given them of the books. The US are cuckolds paying for the jews baby, israel. It's not like some other conflict where skitskins are fighting each other.

personally between the subhuman muzzies and the zionists, i say we supply nukes to both sides and let 90% of the world's problems sort themselves out.

The only reason Jews dont treat Whites this way atm is because they dont have the power to outright genocide us. So they do it in other ways.

They are not hashing it out themselves, they are hashing it out with US taxpayer's dollars. We will give israel 40,000,000,000$ in taxpayer money over the next 10 years. Meanwhile we can't even get 1.8 billion per year to fund a wall for the US.

And then all of the arabs end up in white countries as refugees

These are the kind of posts that make Sup Forums still worth visiting.

>hurf durr muh poor palestiefufhs
Would you stop with this shit already? It's pretty obvious you dont give two fucks about them and just look out for more ways to complain about Israel and jews.
Every other comment on this board is "purge those fucking arabs/muslims reeee" but when it comes to Israel faggots like you turn into a mirror image of mother Merkel, fuck off and just lash out directly at Israel dont be a manipulative skank.
>ddurp jew lecturing me on being twofaced.

What the fuck is this, im posting from (((ISRAEL))) not France..

Away with you and your pilpul Juden

No

this

and /thread