ITT: cute girls doing cute things

ITT: cute girls doing cute things

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIkoZbvTfwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You got the birthday one?

The hand looks like it was stolen from pop team epic.

Monster attack!

Sauce?

makes me laugh everytime

so clever...

you guys are not contributing

Here you go.

Defending the Fatherland is cute.

>Cute was originally a shortened form of acute in the sense "keenly perceptive or discerning, shrewd."
Fitting.

Kabaneri had plenty of cute moments for a show about zombies.

I was just about to say...

Tejina-senpai is just a magical failure version of Hotaru
But I still love them both

what is she doing that is so cute? what is she eating? context?

Kabanerifags are retarded.

hotaru isn't retarded

so what is coming?

Is this Cowboy Bebop?

No, it's cute.

Some Jihn-Ro shit right there.

Kill yourself degenerate.

He said girls, not "girls".

They had more than enough time, and it was plain retardation to look at the rose. It seems like shit.

Is it shit?

I looks like it, quite a bit.

I haven't even watched this show and I know what this is from.

So much NTR potential here.
Why haven't any doujin artists cashed in on this soft ball?

This is supposed to be funny right ?

That's pretty cute.

She makes such cute faces.

You see a boy and girl flipping each other off and your first thought is cuckolding ?

>NTR?
they'd be cute together user

But the gesture of flipping the bird originally referred to cuckoldry

what? really?

No, I'm pretty sure it always symbolized the dick, and was a gesture of disrespect.

Itou Eight.

>Hip firing a MG1
Nigga buhscuse me?

There are several cuckoldry gestures, but the bird isn't one

>he doesn't lift

Well sure a fit person could but that girl couldn't.

What emotion is her expression in the last panel trying to convey?

Focus.

Good for her for standing up to that worthless prick. Bakugou is nothing but an annoying asshole and I have no idea why that shitstain has such a huge fanbase.

I used to hate uraraka ntr, but ever since deku turned out to be a fake hero who didn't have courage or a soul that stood up to defend the innocent , I think he deserves to get cucked.

Bakugou is a fsggot but at least he wouldn't send a little girl back to her abuser.

I hope so. Because it made me laugh a lot.

Shut up, Grape.

he's the most nuanced character of the series. he's an ass, but is gradually changing. blonde vegeta.

She is a Hamster

tell me please sir

determination

Why do people hate Miia, again?

Since you asked nicely: Kuromukuro
Next time use 4chanx extension. It shows the metadata which usually shows the title of the show.

Kitamura?

not quite

Sauce please.
Cool MCs and bitches gettin hit is my fetish.

god i hate 980% of anime, this is why people hate us

Nvm found it.

He and Mirio would have been immediately overhauled had they tried anything. Going in without knowing your opponents abilities is a fucking awful idea, especially since I'm pretty sure Overhaul knows at least Deku's abilities.

A few points:

>Had they let go of the girl as soon as Overhaul said too, it would have raised suspicion that they were simply appeasing him. A real hero would never let go of a terrified girl.

>Had they followed after the girl went back to Overhaul, the entire mission would have been compromised. Since the girl left Deku's hands, they technically lost their hero position. You can't exactly just pick a fight with a guy without any legitimate reason (at that point they didn't know if she was injured in any way).

Releasing her after a brief argument was the best option for Overhaul to just think they were normal heroes going about their business.

because the anime/manga is kinda popular and she's the series' face
seriously tho, all of the girls from the series are really cute, I can't find why anybody would hate them

FACT: Bakugou would have ripped Overhaul a new asshole or would have died during it. Deku is a mega cuck and Ochako needs someone stronger and better.

>Mirio says to both get away
>Deku decides to fuck it and go all Symbol of Hope on his face
>Sir appears and take both away and gives him a lecture later
It would have the same plot progression but establishing why Deku was the better successor to OfA. The author is a hack.

>getting close to a man who can vaporize you by contact
Unless he had a long-range blast prepped from the get go, no way.

I remember before the anime, the common consensus in the monster musume threads was that all girls were best girls.

You are thinking of the rabbit-ears, as symbolized by index and middle finger, secretly held up behind somebody's head.

Shakespearean cuckposting.

The author did a very good job making a perfect girl for each fan and if there isn't any girl that fits you, don't worry, the author will add her in a future.
I guess that's why it's so popular.

Whop, sorry, I forgot to spoiler that image and censor it.
Mod please be merciful!

Ah fuck, I forgot what this was from. Reverse search ain't giving shit. Source?

They're lighter than you think.
It's stamped and a hell of a lot lighter than the MG34

youtube.com/watch?v=cIkoZbvTfwc

That's one looooooooong jump. If she can jump on such long distances then why didn't she devise a bullet-deflecting technique?