Fuckery

Newfag here. I've been lurking on Sup Forums for about 6 weeks, and it seems pretty obvious that it's under attack from lefties. At first I noticed that there were a lot of silly non-political threads and obvious baiting going on. Then someone posted up a description of what a slide thread is, why they are occurring, and what to do about them. Things began to more sense.
Just before Christmas, I noticed an increase in the volume of slide threads, and they seemed to be even more blatantly obvious. When Assange went AWOL they seemed to increase again.
Today I was having a lurk when I saw an obvious bait thread, so I decided to see what kind of retaliation posts it invoked, as well as give it some sage. I noticed that poster locked out their identy-code, and that the first 3 posters were all from the same country. Then I realised the first 3 posts had consecutive post numbers. I've never seen that in another post before. Looking further, the consecutive number sequence keeps going, and going, and going. So I started taking dumps.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oOtxK
archive.is/fghaM
youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/3710265/
archive.fo/IpXDI
rizon.net/chat
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is that possible?

Dump 2

Dump 3

It is dump 30 before the number sequence is broken up.

The post was archived about 4 hours before midnight my local time.......

How are the post numbers sequential if there's a minute between posts? People post more frequently than that

...but seemed to keep a run of consecutive numbers starting from around 12 hours earlier.

Can anyone explain how this is possible?

Fuck off kike.

How? I have no good reason to explain this. this seems like some sort of planed event with multiple computers or people

They must be working with modgets alike to the days underneath moot. I've been arround for ages, and mods always had the power to get from the very beginning, although what about the posting process gave them that ability I never understood. I am not the hacker known as four-chan.

But I think the take-away here is, Hiro is letting shareblue do as they please with administrative powers here.

They've got Sup Forums & LeftyPol. How many damn Chan's do they want?

Says its archived so let all have a look see.
>> 156550632

Oh geez

The original post number is 156550632. I have a complete set of dumps of it, but enough of the autism to compile them properly right now. I hate pulling the shitty move, but I legit have to work tomorrow. Rest assured, I'm not done with this.

Oh... I see... It's true

Oh wowow
This is the last shill post of that thread.

Shills are desperate to smokescreen and distract. Next week shit gets real. They are all timing their posts on specific threads to take over the discussion.

Im Not saying anything is related to the words or even the country. Im just saying holy shit it went on for over 100 posts

That's right, I'm not here to fuck spiders.

Qyickly before this thread gets 404'ed lets all look through the catalog for more examples of these sequential posts.

Report back with findings and archive those threads

archive.is/oOtxK
Archive of this thread

Your doing gods work user.

Bump, all Sup Forumsacks who aren't shilling need to be aware of this thread.

Running BASC Right now, should we take refuge on full/pol/ if we get Shoa'd?

I didn't even read any of it. I was just thinking to dump it before it disappears.

Damn

>OH MY GOOOOOD...
The left is getting desperate now.

Just remember these facts and read all news through their lens.

Mass Immigration provides Cheap Labor for the 1%. The touchy, feely admonishments to take care of the poor pitiful non whites are nothing but a Public Relations pitch to make sure that the whites don't organize and block the Cheap Labor from entering the country. The self hatred taught to whites from schools, media and entertainment is another important part of that scheme. If whites hate other whites and pity non whites, they will be even more likely to let the Cheap Labor into the country.

What might derail the Cheap Labor scheme? Civil War might derail it. So might flooding the country with non white too quickly.

Now about the time table: In 2040, 22 years from now, many white Boomers will be in their 80's. The great white Demographic Collapse will be starting and the Jewish Masters and their Good Goy Enforcers will probably try to import about 100,000,000 new Cheap Laborers. They will be foolish enough to think that this won't cause a darkie revolt. It will cause a massive one and whites had better be ready to fight or submit at that point. Long before 2040, whites had better start organizing as white people and forming white communities that practice Christian morals and breeding.

Fucking retard that happens when a thread gets moved here from another board, often the flags are white with questionmarks too when the board didnt have flags and for some reason from Sup Forums to /bant/ turns out with blank flags too. All you faggots need to lurk more before posting
Sage

Fucking hell I wish I knew real techniques. Here's I am using the print screen key and Paint like a dumb cunt.

>Next week shit gets real
What's happening next week?

what the fuck is going on, this is even impossible????

if seen some wired BOTS writing and posted wired shit the last days....

i think its SOPHIA or some shit...
its SOros 18bn$ Ai-Kettenhunde

You did gud. Screenshot get looked at 10x more than archives.
Archives are just to fuck over the mods from deleting it with no proofs

Just go to archive.is and past whatever URL you want archived.

ok, sounds logic.
some kind of source there in the faqs or st?

People are starting to figure it out, gentlemen.

Bump
Damn lads, all hands on deck

Strange. The pictures I have posted have flags throughout, not white question marks.

Then because it comes from a bosrd with flags like Sup Forums

thx

original thread: archive.is/fghaM

Most likely these are not real commies, they're just anons fishing for (you)s.

LAZARUS reporting for bump

Thanks user

>I've been lurking on Sup Forums for about 6 weeks, and it seems pretty obvious that it's under attack from lefties.

>this is news
If you lurked moar you would see that there is always some group trying to piss in our ocean of piss

Make pol great again! youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/3710265/
A thread of mine that was moved yesterday to /bant/. Note the consequitive numbers and missing ID until the post after it was moved where IDs and flags set in. As i said for some reason /bant/ doesnt transmit flags, no idea why

this

COORDINATE HERE BOYS Sup ForumsGATE IS FUCKING HERE archive.is/oOtxK

JOIN THE RESISTANCE!!!

You missed the entire point of the OP. over 100 sequential posts. Some posts minutes apart. Isnt that statistically impossible?

wrong archive

JOIN RESISTANCE HERE BOYS archive.fo/IpXDI

why do these posts have no ID numbers? when i go to the archives they all do --- ex:

The thread on Sup Forums so you see its a moved thread
Now that i showed you you are obligsted to lurk another year or so until you post so we dont see such bullshit from you guys again

nothing is impossible but i'm guessing the probability is 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 etc., etc., ad infin

ok, kewl. Das ist die beste Antwort!
Then there is just like a cache for digits, which get cut out and built to the thread to archive it. Are all archived threats in sequel numbers?
to be honest, i never browse the archive, bc the images are opening in a new tab, datt nervt

I have picked up on a lot of people commenting that the fuckery has been ramping up for at least 18 months. I've noticed at least 3 significant rampings up in the last 4 weeks.

Yes ever since the mpga threads. The shills have stepped up their game. They are worried I guess.

bump for truth

ok --- so some threads from a deadass slow board got moved to Sup Forums then archived? is that what this boils down to?

OPERATION LAZARUS WILL NOT BE FUCKING STOPPED

GET THE FUCKING IN HERE BOYS archive.fo/IpXDI

If thats all then I feel better.

>6 weeks
Get out.

ok, thanks a lot.

Winning user we keep winning

Force fast-food chains to hire a percentage of white males again, or be fined for racist hiring. The Jews have set up a system in which all these jobs go to invaders and minorities. The salary is artificially low because cities give financial aid to these people, AND ONLY THEM, so they can monopolize the low-pay, no-skill job market.
Whites pay taxes and that part of their money goes to the invaders, that way, the invaders can afford to live well, and the Jewish owners do not have to pay higher salaries.
By forcing them with quotas to hire the local population (white males), they will have to start paying them a real salary, as otherwise whites will not take the jobs, because unlike invaders, they get no "government aid" money, free education, and free houses.

No, threads in arcihe have the same numbers, chceck the other post showing the original thread of mine, it has normal numbers, when a thread is moved the system uses the next postnumber any other post would get, and after that a bunch of consecutive posts with consecutive numbers. Archive is irrelevant, the moving is. And if you really understood stop posting now, at least in this thread. Since its bullshit it became a slidethread itself and you are helping (((them)))

Leftypol / leftpol bots

They were running them on a couple of boards on infinity yesterday too. Shilling on a board where they want the board owner removed because he keeps on anchoring their shit threads of blue pilled fagottery and cock sucking in this non political board.

>I noticed that poster locked out their identy-code

lolwut

4plebs.org

längst gechecked!
its the moving thing....

Bumping here

Disregard that. Just noticed post numbers. You're onto something here op.

This was an Sup Forums thread that the mods moved to Sup Forums, you mong. That's why there were no IDs at first.

I'm on Lazarus, but I'm not being able to join the chat. Any idea why?

IP filtering is all I can guess lebanon user. Try using rizon.net/chat and then putting in your nickname and #lazarus

If this was simoly because of a migrated thread we should be able to replacate this or someone post an example or something. The krout said he did but I did not see sequential digits

this is it. no IDs on that retard board

THREAD THEME!
>THREAD THEME!!
>THREAD THEME!

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

>the shills started the fire

Just had a superficial lurk. Went through about 30 archives just to check the number sequence. Could not find another example of 3 in a row, lets alone over 300.
Perhaps you could review your catalogue work to find other examples of where you fucked up changing the time stamps, and pass them off as backs ups to your cherry picked response.

But what about the sequential digits. Nobody has been able to show an example of a migrated thread that has sequential posts as of yet. Should be easily replacated by posting Sup Forums tier posts on /anyother/ board. Mass bumo it the wait for the mods to move it to Sup Forums, then we should all be able to have a look and see the new sequential digits thread. Proving it was all just a simple migration issue.

I am starting to believe the people trying to explain it away are people with no proof of concept or just shartblue

Shills are coming out. Must have found something good.

>shills are coming out

I FUCKING TOLD THESE FAGGOT SHILLS

ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN

NOW THE SHITSTORM BEGINS

Sup ForumsGATE 2018 WEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No explanation with verifiable examples yet. The Krout attempted to mislead us with his post I am guessing. He linked a thread that he said showed the same anomaly but when you look in the thread there are bo sequential digits besides 1 set. It only was sequential for 2 posts.

All we have gotten so far is people calling people names and offering no evidence of something that should be easily provable

shilling makes no sense. it just brings attention to what's being hidden.

BUMP

Can someone post those shareblue dox or whatever that usually make the shills fuck off.

Infographics user, they are just infographics
they are already all over the interwebs and does not originate from here, think they are from reddit

Thank you.

So the explainShills are gone now? Are they regrouping? I didnt archive the original thread. I hope someone has.

Bitch?

These lit faggots are paid 9k pr month to shitpost and shill here. This is their leader. He has this really fucking annoying lisp, shit annoying to listen to him speak. I hope he uses his money to fix that shit, god damnit

Seriously? 9k? Sign me up, shit idgaf about my beliefs that is mad worth.

Where is the sequential digits buddy?
You say that you have proven that this is normal and you oosted a thread with only 1 pair of sequential digits. Show us the posts that started to be in sequence please.
Bitch

Also we dont care about the missing flags. Thats normal. The digits are an anomaly that nobody has been able to clearly show an example of.