Why all the hate for this show? Because it's made by a fujo?

Why all the hate for this show? Because it's made by a fujo?

IMO it's better than the manga

It was fun, but I didn't realize there wasn't a consistent plot until it was over

Lame mc and shitty drama ruined it, the ending was especially bad.

burgers was the best episode

Nothing substantial seemed to be happening but the characters were fun and the individual stories were fun. It's like watching a preview of another anime.

It wasn't bad. My problem was mainly that it ended up hurting some of the interesting substance with an obsession around style.

>it's made by a fujo
wat? it was written by the guy who made Trigun.

Figures. Trigun was shit

>tfw no ordered scans in the sekret place for this beyond volume 3

I enjoyed it, I don't care about haters and its pretty much a given that there will be fun threads again on the incoming season

>hate
Where? The OST was fabulous

Thought it was cool as fuck and AOTS. Sue me.

Is it worth to watch this show for the shota?

But it was pretty well recieved by Sup Forums, most complaints were about how they took forever to finish it. Where are you getting your Sup Forums hates kekkai sensen view from?

AOTS desu senpai

The vampire subplot is the best thing about the show. The rest is 2randumb4me. Libra are a bunch of tryhards, they are all meh.

There is not shota in it.

This was a good romance.

Strawmen.

Last episode ruined everything.

It was boring as fuck.
I can't understand why everyone loved it so much.

>Hate
from who

it was pretty loved when it came out, until the full versions of the songs came out at least

Nice bait
Vampire subplot was literally the single bad thing about the show

last ova was fucking top tier

I see little hate for the show. If you are talking about low review scores, from certain individuals, it may be because episodic format and critical reviews don't complement each other. Plot and characterization are squashed into single episodes. From their perspective, it's just a rule of cool show. They don't value entertainment over well-constructive narratives. Also, while being more popular in the season and the delay of the finale, some lost interest or found it more upon themselves to point out the flaws because of the popularity.

It was AOTS

>the incoming season
Hold on now, u fucking wot m8?

Vaguely recall seeing a S2 announcement somewhere.

Airing this fall.

I didn't hate it but I dropped it after 3 episodes, didn't grab me. The ED is super good though.

>made by a fujo
Did I miss some news about Nightow?

He confused the 監督 with the 原作者.

It was pretty popular back when it aired. The delayed last episode killed all the hype.

At the time of its airing it was pretty popular and one of the most entertaining show, but the last episode got delayed by a bunch.

I hope they fucking keep the ending theme. It was too classy to fade into history.

I liked it. And the OST was top fucking tier.

>Hate

Everyone enjoyed it when it was airing.

Your taste is awfully awfully shit, senpai.

It was a fun show. Very episodic, but that was what made it fun.

Hate? Everyone loves the show in that season. Just the last episode was too late and the hype died.

Go eat a dick faggot,

Yeah, I still listen to it because of how comfy and catchy the ED is

Was perfectly good for me. I enjoyed the hell out of it. The attention to detail is great in addition to stuff constantly happening. Everytime I rewatch it I notice something I missed before.

When does the new season starts ?

Rie Matsumoto is a genius

It was good but I never finished it

Maybe I'm just retarded, but it was confusing and I had no clue what was going on.

Don't worry, there was nothing going on and nobody actually explained shit, besides a random plot that came at the end of the season to give it some sort of meaning and worth to a very big waste of time.

>"made by a fujo"
you fucking losers like whining about anything, jesus

you never seen Trigun?

Too short and the finale being delayed was dumb.

It's hard to enjoy an interesting world and a plot equally when it's crammed into such a small timeframe. 26 Episodes could have made it one of the best shows of the decade.

Poor's man Phantom World, but since it had "references" and was "mature" it become popular pretty fast.

This is some good bait nigga, but ultimately fruitless since everyone already knows Matsumoto is a better director than whichever hack kyoani used on that one

I guess that you guys are retarded. The plot didn't came out of nowhere. There are hints and little details since EP1.

>Where are you getting your Sup Forums hates kekkai sensen view from?
He's an attention whore that made a bait OP.

>Poor's
You dropped the ball right there.

>Why all the hate for this show?
All that hate was coming from hibike and stalkerfags. It's a fun show and people who never gave it a chance got meme'd on.

>hints
Which mean nothing since it had no relevance whatsoever to anything, just another side story between a mess that was never explained in the anime, I don't even know what's your point.

Basically this, since KS threads barely get to the 20 replies OP is trying to get attention back to the series now that the second season is coming back.

Phantom World was a fucking embarassment for Kyoanus for one thing.
Still, nice bait.

Would have preferred it without the donut steel sibling B-plot, but overall it was a fun ride. Loved the setting.

>made by a fujo
I'm guessing you mean woman.

It was great up until the end. The ending was absolute garbage. It was like Kyoukai no Kanata all over again.

Or ar least get something from the same band

The twins were good characters and their backstory episode was really intense, but the finale was pure rubbish, BONES Original at its shittiest.
Is it true that the new season is going to restart from the beginning? Without Matsumoto there isn't much reason to watch it anyway.

What the fuck has she even been doing since this? Her and Ishizuka both take way too much time between projects for me

Without Matsumoto there might be a reason to watch it, the whole story of the first season was fucking shit, and instead of focusing on the characters they focused in retarded and meaningless side stories that nobody even cared about, the burger episode was good though.

It's good, it has good animation, great OST, it's funny, the characters are likable. My only complain is that White's brother, Black, was a huge faggot.

It's a mediocre manga turned into a good anime by a competent director. The story is generic, but the anime was interesting

Her trademark style was the only thing that made it fun to watch.

White is literally perfect. And nobody hates the show, it's just not as well-regarded as it should be.

I don't know if I would call her a genius, but she certainly is talented. Good thing she's relatively young, so I woulnd't be surprised if she makes a FLCL-tier anime in the future.

She's a genius at making motion feel like it has weight in animation. Her biggest issue is that her shows feel too frenetic and aimless. She needs to be paired with the right writer, and she'll do something really great.

the source material really isnt good in the first place

>Without Matsumoto there isn't much reason to watch it anyway.
What the fuck, Rie is not going to do this?
Dropped.

It'll be Shigehito Takayanagi this time. Same person as last time doing the music, so the OST should be every bit as good.

I think it was more that it was literally wasted potential.

The manga itself has a fantastic world building and great characters doing some crazy shit everyday.
However, the chapters themselves don't really have a great, i don't know, closure to it?
Like, it was trying to do what other episodic anime such as cowboy bebop, kino, or space dandy that was trying to do, but it felt like it lacked that moral "punch" at the end of the episode, feeling almost slice of life sometimes.

I mean, the burger, chess, and a lot of episode was fucking great, but some episodes felt flat for some reason.

I thought it was brilliant, but I can see why some think it is all style, no substance

Not too mention the hype killing hiatus. Jesus, who fucking designed the time schedule

>just another side story between a mess that was never explained in the anime
But, it was explained?

Don't Forget to Don't Forget Me

>Poor's man Phantom World

Kill yourself Kyoanifag

The OST is god tier, but the OST won't be able to hold on its own.
The 2 best things about that show was the kick ass ost and Rie's genius.

I miss white. Loved the animation

If Rie is so good why was Kyousougiga TV so shit?
Checkmate.

It was pretty much the same as kekkai sensen, desu. A really great bunch of episodes, tied together by an absolutely nonsensical plot.

The show was shit besides the last 10 mins of the show EVERY episode

Why?

The plot is deep and complex, but the individual characters were boring as fuck, sluggish pace.
ending theme was shit, shoulda used a babymetal song instead

>The plot is deep and complex
No it's not, it's the typical Bones rubbish: throw in some convoluted, poorly explained nonsense and watch the plot become a mess by the end because there isn't any reason for anything that is happening.

Like up to episode 4 with White was great. The episodic shit was too random, and somehow the best part of the show was anime-only.

They couldn't provide a satisfying conclusion because they were restricted by the source, and the final episode was actually trash tier power of friendship garbage.

>because there isn't any reason for anything that is happening.
But there was a reason for everything that was happening. It's hard to understand at first because the direction is messy.

It was an over the top SoL

I liked it

Eagerly waiting for season 2, but worried because they replaced Matsumoto.

Didn't even watch the last episode because of the production fuck up. And now it hard to continue now since it have so long and you would feel disconnect to it.
The music was good though

Because fags (as in actual homosexuals) who loved this show wouldn't shut up about it being AOTY and it got annoying so people started saying it was fujoshit trash. Its probably somewhere in the middle.

This show isn't Fujo at all.