Was this the peak of prison school?

Was this the peak of prison school?

the part where they were gonna pee on each other

no.

Kiyoshi and Mari in prison

This, but this would be nothing without the kissing and handholding scenes. The build up for the piss was really fucking drawn out, but it was worth it

Sort of, because it was great tension over the chance of the guys to save themselves from expulsion, the stakes were as high as they've got. Sine the guys left prison and they no longer are in peril of getting expulsed and losing it all, it's not the same kind of tension anymore

I'd say the second breakout was the peak

ouroboros was the peak

Its between the last piss scene and MarixKate I didn't see that shit coming at all.

no, this was.

Looks ugly.

Kiyoshi and Mari ouroborosing was the best part. Didn't laugh so much in any other part of the manga.

This was the peak, and then the Cav arc dragged on too long

I'm a Hanafag, but I agree.

THE P-
u got me senpai

tfw no simultaneous kissing and pissing

Second breakout was fun but it was obvious from the get-go that everything was a diversion because the crucial connecting bits weren't there, weren't explained, and the mangaka wouldn't keep too much of that secret from the reader if it were the legit plan because it robs you of situational tension. The background was hit or miss though, every time he makes a character "go insane" or "revert mentally" it's somehow both cringey and boring regardless of who or why, and with Andre constantly being injected into every page in a side panel 'still crazy guys wahaha' and his insanity used against them multiple times while they still let him in on their plans despite it, it was super annoying. At least there were the PBR-sama parts to balance it out though.

I didn't see it coming with him playing it straight (no pun implied) but the "Mari is more or less a lesbian" thing was sort of obvious given the man-hating bit.

Hana's even obnoxious when she's being "sweet" or "cute" or "loving". Fuck she's annoying. Why couldn't we have Mari be the pissfu and she could be the lesbian no one cares about?

Could have done without all of the weird sideways symbolic obsession the Japanese always do to arrive in unconventional situations without stating what's already blatantly obvious to the reader: she has fetishes.

>Mari is a lesbian.
Look at this retard.

Mari is more or less a lesbian.

No it peaks at the moment.

>more or less a lesbian
>attracted to boys

Name one.

When the prison was an important thing.

Hana a CUTE!
Hana a SOFT!
Hana a BEST GIRL
I love HANA!

this

Hana a BITCH!
Hana a SOAKED!
Hana a MEAN GIRL!
I dislike but get an erection for HANA!

Kiyoshi and Mari in prison, followed by Hana and Kiyoshi in the bedroom/fulton.

Hana is shit

She's not THAT bad, she's more piss-tier

she is lovely

there could be arguments for higher peak moments but kiss kiss bang bang was definitely the best combination of the through plot of escaping the prison and the ridiculous sexual situations that make up the meat of the series combining perfectly.

Reminder.