Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day

Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day.

Ignore and report threads such as:

>"Italians aren't white, "Serbs aren't white", "Slavs aren't white", "the Irish aren't white", "muh Amerimutts"

>threads that pit European-derived countries against one another ("I can't believe how shitty France is", "Russia is ebul", "Anglos are retarded")

>"Christcucks are retarded", ">worshipping a dead kike on a stick"

>"Israel is our greatest ally", "look how cute these Israeli girls from IDF propaganda are", "say one thing you like about Jews"

>"how can white men even compete?/BLACKED", "white women are all worthless whores"/"muh tradthots", "you should race-mix with nonwhites", "[insert white country] here is shit"

>attacks on right-wing figures and outlets like Lauren Southern, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, Lauren Rose, Richard Spencer, Mister Metokur, Tara McCarthy, TRS, Sargon, etc. saying they're "coalburning kikes", "controlled opposition", "attention whores just doing it for the money", "alt-right/alt-lite", etc. These are just D&C and Alinskyte tactics

This board is constantly being flooded by COINTELPRO shilling, so learn not to feed into it. They've been using these tactics for years, but the influx of newfags has made more people susceptible to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=XQapkVCx1HI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Polish_military_alliance
youtube.com/watch?v=Qa-dInQEa-4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=oSLy5qn7q7c
youtube.com/watch?v=VQL2D3uBvSI
youtube.com/watch?v=Djk8oqLrrAY
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
news.gallup.com/poll/203954/israel-maintains-positive-image.aspx
inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2013/volume_5/number_2/the_jewish_hand_in_the_world_wars.php
inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2014/volume_6/number_2/the_jewish_hand_in_the_world_wars_part_2.php
youtu.be/c8ahJCqxsZE
globalresearch.ca/google-survey-majority-of-us-citizens-think-us-gives-too-much-to-israel/5410863
original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2016/04/05/us-aid-israel-much-say-61-9-americans/
youtube.com/watch?v=pzeHpf3OYQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're right OP, it's the leftists job to tear us apart from the inside. I'll keep an eye out ;)

It would be easier to deal with if it was just the occasional leftist wandering in and not organized shilling.

fair enough

>"Christcucks are retarded", "worshipping a dead kike on a stick"
nothing wrong with that

The whole "Pagan vs. Christian vs. Atheist" conflict on Sup Forums is the most obvious manufactured divide & conquer conflict on this board.

>yes goy, don't focus on opposing Islamization or Judaism; Christianity is the real problem!

>its another "bugman newfag leaf thinks he can tell people how to Sup Forums" episode
i hate this episode, go back to plebbdit you nigger

>bugman
>newfag
>leaf
>plebbdit
>nigger

Got more buzzwords to throw in there Moshe?

Bump

>bugman meme
>leaf meme
>hurr i’m an oldfag
kek you’re actually LARPing as an autistic weeb who spent the last decade glued to an image-board

Here's the truth for you. Anglos, the French and Germans are the ones who have helped the West's decline the most. They are deservedly blamed for this.
Israel is a nationalist state that is simply promoting its own interests in the region. The majority of the US population supports the funding of Israel by the US, and the politicians simply reflect public opinion to try and be popular. If the American people were calling for the extermination of Israel, it'd be right on the chopping block, see American jingoism related to the Spanish-American war.
Most of these e-celebs are in it for the money, or work for certain shady organizations that have their own goals, or are just straight up traitors to their own Western traditions. If you see any of them supporting democracy, that's a huge red flag. Even the most idiotic of persons can easily figure out how wrong that system is, and if someone is upholding it, they are not on our side. Republics and monarchies are the only form of decent government.
I agree with you on the rest, that it is indeed shilling. However, some people have to be rightfully called out for their actions, even if they may appear to be on the right side of the political spectrum.

>Here's the truth for you. Anglos, the French and Germans are the ones who have helped the West's decline the most. They are deservedly blamed for this.

Only if you swallow the official narrative about the world wars. Jews were behind both. You might have an argument for Anglos since they have submitted to them so much (both the UK and the US) historically but even then, they're not the root, just pawns in a larger game. No point fighting each other while they have much bigger issues now

>Israel is a nationalist state that is simply promoting its own interests in the region.
Israel should've never existed in the first place, it was installed illegally and they destroyed the Palestinian nationals. While they promote "nationalism" for themselves so they have their religious ethnostate, they promote anti-nationalism for everyone else, are expansionists, steal America tech and taxpayer money, are responsible for incidents like the USS Liberty destruction, etc.

>The majority of the US population supports the funding of Israel by the U
No they don't, and even the ones who do only do it because of indoctrination through the Jew-controlled media or shit like the Scofield Bible. The US govt. and their economy are completely run by Jews, that's why.

>American people were calling for the extermination of Israel, it'd be right on the chopping block
Only 2% of Americans wanted to enter WW2 in 1939; it still happened. Americans are slaves to their Jewish masters.

>see American jingoism related to the Spanish-American war.
Was never a threat to the Jewish people, and before the Fed was established.

>Most of these e-celebs are in it for the money
So don't watch them. The anti-"e-celeb" crowd complain that "e-celebs" are promoted here, but all you see is character assassination and negative attention 90% of the time (and only the non-leftist ones), and all they seem to do on this board is whine about them 24/7.

What kind of world are we living in where a fucking leaf is the only one making any sense?

>"Christcucks are retarded", ">worshipping a dead kike on a stick"
Then tell christcucks not to shit on science and atheism.

Are Albanians white?

Some of them. It's like Turks, there are some "wjhite Turks" in Istanbul who have Greek, Celtic or Slavic blood.

They would probably be classified as Eastern Aryans like the Iranians (Persian, Afghan, Armenian, Georgian, Kurd)

>Jews started both world wars
Was Kaiser Franz Joseph a Jew? Doubtful.
Was Gavrilo Princip a Jew? I really don't think so.
How about the Russian Tsar, who decided to back Serbia against Austria-Hungary. Was he Jewish?
Was Kaiser Wilhelm II Jewish? No. He wasn't.
Was Woodrow Wilson a Jew, setting the precedent for the next world war? Nope.
How about Adolfo Hitler, who did the exact same thing you're accusing Israel of. Suppressing nationalism via annexation in countries he unjustly took over? Did he or did he not attack Poland out of his own volition, starting the war off? And, was Hitler Jewish? Probably not.
Before you try claiming that any of these people who had a hand in starting these conflicts were "Jewish puppets", provide some goddamn proof of your claims instead of blaming everything on a non-existent cabal of Jews supposedly starting off world wars.
Only 2% supported entry into the war in 39? My ass. Show me your source.
Same thing goes for the majority of Americans not supporting Israel, you just pulled that statistic of your ass as well.
Most of the things you blame Israel for doing we're also done by Nazi Germany, except replace Palestinians with Slavs. I agree that the suppression of other nationalities is anti-nationalist. It is supremacy, and it is exactly what the Third Reich was about. Germanic supremacy.

Adolf*
we're also done by*
Damn phone.
Also, the Muslims invaded the Palestine, Lebanon and Syria area after the fall of Rome. They are foreign occupiers unlawfully holding that land. Jerusalem belongs to the Hebrews.

Read this speech from a famous Jewish defector

sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=XQapkVCx1HI

They were behind the Young Turks & by extension the Balkan Wars which provoked WW1

It was Max Warburg, a wealthy Jewish banker and at that time the chief of German military intelligence who "convinced" the Kaiser to sign the orders to give Lenin a train . His brother Paul Warburg, is seen as the "mind" behind the Federal Reserve in the US

Woodrow Wilson was the one who signed the Act for the (((Federal Reserve))). He lied to Germany about the 14 points leading to the unfair Treaty of Versailles. Also meddled with border drawing after WW1, giving parts of actually ethnic German clay to Poland creating the whole shit situation. He's also one of the first politicians who started talking about a "New World Order" around that time. Of course he was a puppet

The USSR invaded Poland around the same time as Germany, there's only one country France & the UK declared war on for it though. Hint: they didn't declare war on Russia or the USSR

England and France made a contract to start a war if Germany attacked Poland, but not if the USSR did

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Polish_military_alliance

Then shortly after they baited Hitler to attack them by torturing and killing ethnic Germans that were still in their territory (b/c of Wilson's actions)

>Only 2% supported entry into the war in 39?This is documented even in mainstream history books. It's from a Gallup poll in 1939, look it up. It tooks Pearl Harbor to get some Americans to accept involvement in the war, even though it had nothing to do with Germany.

>Same thing goes for the majority of Americans not supporting Israel. Show me your source.
Show yours. A lot of them have been fooled to support and defend the state, but when you see data about how many of them support sending so much money in contrast to other countries, most people reject it

Benjamin H. Friedman was deeply involved with Woodrow Wilson so he knows what he's talking about.

Also, the money for Lenin came from Wall Street/Jacob Schiff, funneled through the (((Warburg))) Bank in Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qa-dInQEa-4&feature=youtu.be

WW1 was all about Jewish bankers establish a state for Jews in Palestine with the Balfour Declaration, creating the Bolshevik Revolution (and other failed communist revolutions like the German Revolution), making money, and setting up the stage for what followed.

youtube.com/watch?v=oSLy5qn7q7c

youtube.com/watch?v=VQL2D3uBvSI
youtube.com/watch?v=Djk8oqLrrAY

jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm

Jews are the eternal masters of divide & conquer. They turned the Roman Empire against itself. They broke up the Anglosphere and scattered them throughout the world. They convinced them to destroy their German brothers in their time of need, fighting the Jews' war for them. And yet again they're on the internet and in the media turning everyone against each other and causing chaos.

He's only famous for the fact that he was a massive anti-Semite who shilled for Arab nationalism. This entire speech contains many false predictions, and assumptions of motives and the guy seemingly claims to know literally everything about this grand conspiracy to destroy the United States, yet he never states any of the sources of his claims. Besides, how could one of the most prominent anti-Semites in America at the time have such exclusive insider information available to him? You need to develop a bullshit detector, seriously. Him simply being Jewish does not entitle him to know the things he claims he does, even if they were true, but they're not.
Max Warburg only advised the Kaiser until prior to WW1. You're wrong once again.
I am by no means defending Wilson, but calling him a Jewish puppet is just ridiculous. It's a completely baseless claim.
The USSR was not seen as the biggest threat to Eiropean hegemony at the time. The economy, military and pretty much everything else was in the gutter for the Soviets. The allies, pragmatically had to focus on a more immediate threat, and rightfully so. Nobody saw the USSR as a genuine threat at that time. It was a complete shithole, still recovering from the purges.
>torturing and killing ethnic Germans
This literally never happened. Find me a source.
80% of Americans opposed entry into the war in 1939, because the country was still recovering from an economic crisis. America only joined the war in 1941, when the public was calling for it due to the attack on Pearl Harbor. The politicians once again, reflected public opinion, and listened as they do, for better or worse.
news.gallup.com/poll/203954/israel-maintains-positive-image.aspx

There are many good Jewish sources of info. Gilad Atzmon, Israel Shahak, Israel Shamir, Benjamin Friedman, Nathaniel Kapner, Moshe Friedman, just to name a few. Benjamin is famous because he's one of the few Jews who defected and throughly exposed the Jewish agenda and their involvement in the world wars

> how could one of the most prominent anti-Semites in America at the time have such exclusive insider information available to him?
HAHAHA

"Antisemite". I love that word, JIDF. Antisemitism is defined as pointing out what Jews are doing, or being critical of them in any way even if it's actual Jews doing it

>Born in 1890, he was a successful Jewish businessman in New York City. He was at one time the principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He defected from the Jewish movement in 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and most of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the USA

>Freedman had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations involved in gaining power in the USA. Mr. Freedman was personally acquainted with Bernard Baruch, Samuel Untermyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, and John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times

>I am by no means defending Wilson, but calling him a Jewish puppet is just ridiculous.
Read:

inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2013/volume_5/number_2/the_jewish_hand_in_the_world_wars.php
inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2014/volume_6/number_2/the_jewish_hand_in_the_world_wars_part_2.php

And also this: Stephen Wise and Bernard Baruch were both Jewish.

>This literally never happened. Find me a source.
I just did. I provided 4 links right here: >America only joined the war in 1941, when the public was calling for it due to the attack on Pearl Harbor.
And again, it had nothing to do with Germans.

That poll is about positive image, not about about foreign aid.

The enemy works in confusion .... That's all he does.
To confuse and sepperate us

>they will never be able to decipher our memes

That is our language till we can evolve our telepathy...

youtu.be/c8ahJCqxsZE

Shia leboouf responds to shitholingGate

This is a prime example of the Jew media dividing people over nothing.

Just one comment Trump allegedly made behind the scenes, not even in public, and they use it to create hysteria over nothing, distract people from important matters and push their pro-immigration/anti-white agenda.

Meanwhile they regularly call America, especially rural states, and places like Russia "shitholes" without even thinking about it twice.

THats usually why I steal the identity of one of the fuckers on my list and use it to spread pro-humanity messages. Then filthy shitstain jews like this tard take care of one of the bitches on my "to-do" list! Itz a twofer! HAHAHA Out Jewing the jew, one jew at a time.

But Christ cucks are retarded.
Following any of the big 3 violent religions feeds the NAA

The big 3 religions were invented to divide and conquer.

the thing is, if youre really influenced by the stupider shit that flies around here... then you're already stupid

Just because you're Jewish, that doesn't entitle you to having knowledge about all the conspiracies in the world. What insane leap in logic is that?
Being an anti-Semite simply means you hate Jews. That is true both for you and mister Freedman.
>defected from the Jewish movement
What the fuck is the "Jewish movement"? Do you think that Jews are a hive mind or something? That they don't each have different individual goals, as we do?
>highest level of Jewish organizations
Such as?
I don't have the time to read your made up blog bullshit. Outline the facts or screw off. Wilson, was a democratic ideologue who was also very very pro-white. He believed in nationalism for white nations, but not for other races. That kinda goes against your entire bullshit narrative of him being a Jew puppet. And I assume that Trump is a puppet of Bannon because he was his adviser? Give me a break.
My point is that American politicians reflect public opinion. They did not join the war until support for it was at an all time high.
So what that it's about favorable vs unfavorable image? I highly doubt any American who is supportive of Israel would want to stop funding them.
Your entire argument rests on your assumption that Jews are all in one grand conspiracy together. It is no better than a Communist saying all rich people are working together to undermine and enslave the working class. It's a commie tier argument, except you replace 'the rich' with 'Jews'. Go look at what Nietzsche thought if anti-Semites.

>Just because you're Jewish, that doesn't entitle you to having knowledge about all the conspiracies in the world.

Even when those "conspiracies" have been addressed by tons of famous people in the past? When when Jews who have been acquainted with the most important politicians and bankers actually outline them for everyone to read? It's almost like you have an agenda or something.

>as we do
I'm not a Jew like you m8. And obviously there are thousands of Jewish organizations like Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism, ADL,National Council of Jewish Women (NCJW), National Jewish Democratic Council, Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society etc., and the Zionist movement which are part of a broader movement about Jewish identity to serve Jewish identity in Israel and abroad.

>He believed in nationalism for white nations, but not for other races.
You keep asking for sources for every little thing even after I've provided some, even when it's easily found in any search engine, but then you don't provide such for any of your claims.

>I highly doubt any American who is supportive of Israel would want to stop funding them.
globalresearch.ca/google-survey-majority-of-us-citizens-think-us-gives-too-much-to-israel/5410863
>Google Survey: Majority of US Citizens Think US Gives Too Much to Israel

original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2016/04/05/us-aid-israel-much-say-61-9-americans/
>US Aid to Israel Is ‘Too Much’ Say 61.9% of Americans

>It is no better than a Communist saying
Communism was created by Jews like Moses Hess, Karl Marx, and Trotsky to divert blame of what Jews are doing to some vague "capitalist" and "bourgeois" boogeyman.

>"Italians aren't white, "Serbs aren't white", "Slavs aren't white", "the Irish aren't white", "muh Amerimutts"
One is not like the others

It's similar.

The point of the Amerimutt meme is not only to divide whites/people of European origin, but also to argue that Americans are so mongrolized that even white Americans aren't really white, so they shouldn't try to preserve the US a primarily euro-white country.

Speaking of Yuri, I wasn't even aware but last year a new speech from him dating back to 1983 was uploaded where he specifically mentions cultural subversion and even briefly talks about how the Frankfurt School's works were all taught in Canadian and American colleges/universities.

youtube.com/watch?v=pzeHpf3OYQY

fuck off

Thanks for posting an image that supports my point.

Most of the threads about "e-celebs" are made by shills, and retards on nu-Sup Forums just can't stop bumping them.

This image kills the kike shill.

8/10

Should include something about Russia.

>a fucking steering wheel.

All the modern intelligence agencies and big tech companies that control our minds are filled with freaks and geeks who use their high IQ, knowledge and technical proficiency to do evil.

this old meme : the spanish, portugese, greeks and romans all got mixed with shitskins 600AD to 1900AD, like the bulgarians.

BUMP

bump

whoa whoa pump the brakes eh? i don't like wops or cheese eating surrender monkeys (frenchies), but they ain't no jews or niggers. i'm still gonna fuck with em, this ain't huggy time. and coal burning bitches are coal burning bitches, but they can be redeemed as long as they ditch that nigger and I ain't raising it.

Bump for divide & conquer BTFO!
Think before you post newfriends, and put "sage" in the options field if you must take the bait. That way the thread is not bumped. That way you do not shit up the board. That way you gas the kikes.

are croats white?

I wonder how many people are still aware of sage ever since m00t made it invisible and after the election when the site was flooded by so much new blood.