Anyone watch this dongman? It's better than most of the japanese pedoanime

Anyone watch this dongman? It's better than most of the japanese pedoanime.

Get a life Chink-kun

Your thread got deleted for a reason retard.

Chinky's not even trying to hide it anymore.

When some takes Chinese cartoon meme too far.

it's honestly quite enjoyable.

I still can't get over how horrible chinese sounds though as a language

This, songs are quite nice tough.

1 yuan has been deposited into your account.

Not anime.

i only watch shows in human language

1 yen has been deposited into your account.

Planing to watch it, how is it? Any jpn anime clichés?

>vr
there truly is no greater wrong in this world but VR plot in chinese cartoons

It isnt VR.

>Any jpn anime clichés?
No.
>how is it?
Good so far.

Fuck of stop and spamming this garbage.

>video game setting
>vr setting
>wet poop
>slightly less wet poop
it's all the same to me, it's all poop

Still isnt VR. You are as bad as those retards who say harems arent harems because MC only loves main heroine.

this better be torrentable and in chinese with english subs!

Chinkshit isn't allowed here.

harems in general are garbage because they have no substance as far the plot goes, it's just mental masturbation

Well at first it seem like a nice idea, but quickly turn into typical chinese web novel bullshit. MC still a stu and side characters and antagonists goes into retard mode when dealing with him. Story follow the Xianxia flow, but I gave it point for introducing more powerful character quickly, still only when not dealing with MC for reasons.

Still not sure what kind of MMO this suppose to be. Seem to be mix of old UO with fix instance dungeon and E-sport PvP with a dash of MOBA. Also I thought the game itself is a Chinese/Korean freemium but somehow there are no gold farmers or bots.

Better than most Chinese web novel because it have some nice idea in it, but still fall into most of their pitfalls. Now I play the game of calculating how much blood each side character loss in the novel from "coughing up blood", it make the story more fun. Don't play drinking game to it though, you'll die quickly.

Like hell it is. News flash: most people don't give a crap about MMOs and this thing is nothing BUT MMOs. The story is boring as all hell even though it looks really nice. Also Chinese is a pain to listen to.

Get out Zheng

How come chink shows are never translated? There's like 1-2 shows every season and nobody gives a fuck.

Nice job bumping the thread fucking idiot.

you know, your strategy is flawed
the more you spam us with this series, the more we won't give it a chance.
I told you before: if it doesn't have the quality of a good japanese series (in animation, character design and story) then no one will be interested.

also
>It's better than most of the japanese pedoanime.
sir, let me remind you this is Sup Forums. if kyoani decided to make OAVs dedicated only to kanna, people here will buy it like hotdogs, regardless if they hate kyoani or not and if they do, there's still shinobu oshino and the other vampire lolitas out there.

Not OP but while chara design and story may not good the animation itself is good (exluding whole episode 5 ) . Tough they try to shoehorn macdonalds every episode.

China>Japan

Did you like my technique? :^)

Chink shill

THIS is anime board you piece of shit.
Fuck off and kill yourself so you can stop baiting with your shitty thread

Chinese anime still anime, fuck off anti-kun.

Which girl is predicted to win the MCbowl?

Anime is a japanese word. Fuck off chink-kun

On another note, what the hell do you even call a chinese cartoon?

>what do you call a chinese cartoon?
Trash. Just like the country

Your shitty cartoon does not belong on Sup Forums.
Your shitty threads about your shitty cartoon keep getting deleted, but this doesn't stop you from shilling it, apparently.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

Dongwha or dongman

>JAPANESE CARTOONS IS ALL MOE PEDO WEEB SHIT, I ONLY WATCH SUPERIOR CHINESE ANIMES YET FOR SOME REASON I STILL BROWSE Sup Forums
Maybe people would give this a chance if you weren't such an ass about it.

>1 yen has been deposited into your account.
Cute how you're trying to turn this one around while you're the one who is desperately trying to force his shitty cartoon into a anime/manga board.

>Planing to watch it
You're not fooling anybody.

It's not just this show, all the threads about chinese cartoons are exactly the same in the way they post. They almost always start the thread by claiming that it's best of the season and that it's way more original than whatever seasonal stuff is put out by Japan. Then when people point out it's no different from the seasonal shit from Japan, they get defensive and start calling everyone a weeb. Also, some shit about nationalism and sucking jap cocks.

Lastly, there's also the shitty, mangled English.

The animation is better than Kyoani's you fuckwaft.

Nobody except some Chinese nationalists trying to "save face" care about them, since they have the rightful reputation of being terrible copies of anime without any of the good parts.

and no, your chinese cartoons are not anime, shills

>Chinese anime
This is a complete oxymoron and if you remove the "oxy" you'll get know what you are.

If you're short on time you can call them "shit" and if you would like to go into a little more detail it's "shit that doesn't belong on Sup Forums".

It has nice animation, and the it is really well drawn.

>oh my thread is hitting page 8-10
>better change IP and write some bullshit to bump the thread
Kill yourself.

Hihi, it is so easy to upset you mentally instable people.

>Also I thought the game itself is a Chinese/Korean freemium but somehow there are no gold farmers or bots.

If it were meant to be realistic, the first two seasons would be non-stop grinding.

>page 10
>new IP
>bump
A coincidence probably, since your English isn't completely fucked.