Is there a more annoying cunt in the anime community than this fucking sad excuse of a human being?

Is there a more annoying cunt in the anime community than this fucking sad excuse of a human being?

I like how he takes his sweet fucking time to rip apart shit like Eromanga-sensei every while while openly thinking that K-On is the greatest thing to ever grace mankind.

How can one person have this little self-awareness?

>tfw Demo still hasn't come back

Check em

>Is there a more annoying cunt in the anime community than this fucking sad excuse of a human being?
Yeah, there's you for posting eceleb threads.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

>t. Digi

>t.
Fuck off.

Yes.
Retards posting about e-celebs.
Go kill yourself

look here lad, its a well know fact Sup Forums is against e celebs threads

best not to bother with yt fuckwits, Sup Forums has better opinions than any of them

Learn to sage retard

Great minds discuss ideas;
average minds discuss events;
small minds discuss people.

Reminder that he posts here and is most likely the one making these threads.

I know you're reading this Digi. Shave that fucking pube beard.

I did sage you gun jumping nigger

Check'd.

I'm not sure what's more sad, being addicted to moving Vietnamese picture slideshows, or watching modern day ogres with webcams to validate the opinions they couldn't even form themselves.

saged, eceleb threads don't belong here

Not Sup Forums-related, fuck off and kill yourself, normalfag.

What happened to the pleb and the week?

>tfw Demo will never return

Who cares? Just watch whatever, it isn't like these people have any influence on the industry.

If you don't like him, then don't watch. If you hate him that much, then make a video on why you think he's a shit

You're all just jealous because you can't make money by watching chinese cartoons and talking about them a bit like he does.

he's on twitch living the high life,no need for puny youtube videos and being around low tier plebs like digi

Can't mods just permban all these cancerous youtube shills?
Am I on fucking Sup Forums?

I have no idea about Eromanga-sensei but there is nothing wrong in praising K-On. It IS a masterpiece, after all.

>comparing Erocancer with one of the main pillars of late night anime
fucking sage

>anime community

I hope every one of you guys reported this thread.

ya'll niggas ain't saging the thread

I hate him just for his voice and inability to clean up. Who goes on camera like that? Plus every other anime youtuber shills for him.

>Saging a thread that is 100% gonna get delete in a few minutes anyway

>Is there a more annoying cunt in the anime community than this fucking sad excuse of a human being?
Yes, anime fans.

No only OP

Yup. Demo was actually creative and funny, even when he was bashing a show.

Yeah, you OP

This is Sup Forums, anime board, discussion here is about anime not youtube celebs.
You are suppose to post here your own opinions not some retarded attention whore's.

Ai chan is best anime youtuber

>>>/cucktube/

Since thread will deleted in few seconds

I fucking hate fat greek snob. I wish all four (snob, chibi, digibrony and ogreneverworld) killed themselves.

K-On is shit

You fight against the tide of fate Sup Forums
Can you survive the onslaught?

No