How do we make western girls go back to marrying before 25 like it used to be...

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

How do we make western girls go back to marrying before 25 like it used to be when the west wasn't degenerate and the family unit wasn't dead

All urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3824029/stealthing-victim-pregnant-boyfriend-condom-sex/
dalrock.wordpress.com/2017/12/08/devouring-a-lifetime-of-courtship/
deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
dalrock.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/weak-men-are-screwing-her-feminism-up/
thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/the-divorce-revolution-has-bred-an-army-of-woman-haters/
alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2012/03/fidelity-survey-results.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_loan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_French_Revolution#Feminist_agitation
twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/912287055409041408
archive.is/dBehg

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

Arranged Marriages
Limited Propriety Rights for Women
No Political Rights for Women
No Divorce
Female Submission under marriage
No contraception
Slut-Shaming
No Higher Education for Women
No Women in the Work-place

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

Make it appealing to them. Be men, not angry racist fascists. Go to work, not online. Strive to better yourself instead of smashing others. Women want a real man, not a butthurt whiner, ever envious of black cock.

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

I would do pretty much anything to sniff her asshole

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

Make
Maybe one part of the plan could be to marry girls before they're 25. Wild brainstorming here.

William Carter
William Carter

Blaming one side is retarded

Being a man right now is not worth it because all you get "rewarded" with is thots

Would you stab your mom?

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

top kek

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

They will not agree to it. Even in their 30s many western women don't want to commit or they don't wanna go further than gf/bf

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

Stop birth control.

That alone would do it. No condoms or birth control measures of any kind, and especially no pills. Allowing people to fuck without pregnancy changes human society and behaviour, suddenly girls can whore around where previously this would have landed them as a single mother, now they can continue to slut it up until they're in their 30's and start looking for a rich beta to settle down with. If a woman cannot have sex without risking pregnancy, she will marry as soon as she can, and she will actively look for a suitable man, instead of letting men form a line for her and fucking the best of the bunch without repercussion.

James Watson
James Watson

banning them from the educational system would do the trick.

that would however interfere with economic prosperity.

Nathaniel Cox
Nathaniel Cox

wow, neat ideas...

but: say one of those ideas in public and you will never have a chance in politics, have fun roleplaying tho

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

You could try stealthing and then shotgun marriage, if your state law allows it and you think the girl will go along

thesun.co.uk/news/3824029/stealthing-victim-pregnant-boyfriend-condom-sex/

The woman, from Victoria in Australia, told Nine News she only realised she had been "stealthed" by her ex-of-two-years after falling pregnant with their second child.

Stealthing - when men remove their condom during sex without their partner’s consent or knowledge - hit the headlines recently after a study found it's on the rise.

The 31-year-old, who did not want to be identified, said she would have pressed charges at the time if she knew the reckless practice was a form of sexual assault.

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

So? The same is true of many men. If you believe we can 'restore women' to something more natural or productive or whatever, then it must also be such compared to what we have now. If you're going to "make" women, then how is that any different from imposing anything else they wouldn't agree to? Lead by example user.

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

Destroy the internet and ban social media. It's the vast range of choice that's doing it - for guys, too.

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

Western women do not even date whites anymore. What the fuck are you blabbering about? It's over. Move to Eastern Europe unless you are willing to deal with the race war

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

There are no "sides". Sup Forums tries to oversimplify things that are complex systems. Women are unsatisfied because real men are becoming angry little hateful simpletons who think the world is bad because of everybody else. Ironically, for most of the vaginaed world, the expectations for men have remained constant. They want a good dude who is healthy, vital, kind, supportive and can provide and be a partner to them. It is now and has always been a big responsibility that modern men are giving up on.

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

It would improve economics. There are enough men to take the jobs and they do it better

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

Fuck off liar

William Walker
William Walker

By marrying one that's under 25.
You aren't going to be able to change a thing if it harms a single woman because we are biologically programmed to protect the fucking things.
So just take care of your own, and show the world how much better you are than the battered age 40+ whores who have to settle for Haji and Tyrone.

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

For you user I'm going to rape a white girl and plant a seed in her.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

Excellent and intelligent rebuttal. Your mom must be proud.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

An EMP bomb.

Giving women smart phones ruined everything

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

Nice LARP, flaggot.

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

t. LARPing Amerimutt

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

Doesn’t matter. There will be a time when this can be discussed again.

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

Sauce? I think I know her

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

I'm guessing you've never had consensual sex.

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

t. Betacuck white knight

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

For you user, imma vote for more carpet bombs and kill drones overseas

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

falling for that

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

You literally spell out female slavery, but I'm white knighting by laughing at your stupid ideas and pointing out that no woman alive would give you pussy because your brain is retarded. Butthurt cuck logic.

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

I have that exact anatomy book in the pic. Its very good to use when you want to work out and learn about how muscles work.

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

roastie detected
Why the fuck should I bust my ass off in school / work to marry some used up cunt with herpes on her lips?
If you look closely 85% of women always have some kind of cold sore. Indicator of all the dirty dicks they suck.
Fuck these roasties.

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

Western women are trash. Asian qts are the future.

dalrock.wordpress.com/2017/12/08/devouring-a-lifetime-of-courtship/
God wants you to know that you are worth the price of dinner and dessert—and so much more! You are worth someone being “extravagant,” even lavish, over.
This is exactly what snownigger cucks do. Watch as 20 of them call me a weak, unattractive babyman for wanting to marry an Asian girl.

Western womyn can't compete with Asian girls.

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

do you understand that during 99% of history women were under such conditions and they were happier and more fulfilled in life then they are today?
calling every system you dont like slavery isnt really an argument

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

Top kek, beta / roastie delusion. Free pussy is abundant. Only wife material is scares

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

so you want to live in Saudi Arabia?

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

Then give up. Remain a virgin. Die alone. I don't care. If you have to force pussy, you don't deserve to get any.

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

Get all blacks out of white countries.
White girls worship black culture and rapper styles. Most get their first taste of bbc in their late teens and by college they've had an entire black cock buffet and once they reach thag point they are lost for good. I still don't understand why white women have such an affinity for black men...

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

He wants to live in the west before feminism and jews

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

fpbp.

Inb4 tradthot roasties start bitching.

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

Western womyn are whores and not worth any white man's time.

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
there are approximately 545,241 Christian women in the US aged 18-29 who regularly attend Church, aren’t overweight or obese, are virgins at marriage, and are currently single.
This is approximately 2.15% of the 18-29 total women population (545,241 / 25,332,752). In the US total population it is .17% (545,241 / 320,090,000).

dalrock.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/weak-men-are-screwing-her-feminism-up/
I’ve never been married and I’m in my 40’s. There are a lot of families present, but it seems like the men come only after they’re married. The few guys that are there usually aren’t the “manly” men that I know I’m looking for. I think there is a lack of “real” men in the church.
Well, they need to get over it, because we’re here and we’re waiting! “Man-up” and come and find us. There are a lot of gorgeous single women in the church, so get the men in here!

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

Remember: tradthot is not trad

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

BTW, this isn't about getting used-up hags to like you, but getting the good ones to. If you had half a brain, you'd have realized that before you posted your angry cuck beta rant. You don't deserve pussy just because you're male and they have one, user. Even deer and field mice have to earn the privilege to spread their genes.

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

earn the privilege to take Tyrone's seconds
calls others beta or cuck
all of my keks

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

you don't. just fuck sluts and do your own thing. avoid marriage.

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

BRAPPPPPPPPPPP

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

muh dick like a nigger
Just move to Africa, snownigger.

David Young
David Young

Arranged marriages aren't bad, they are still popular in the US among some ethnic groups (most notably Indians who are coincidentally the best educated and wealthiest ethnic group in the US). Arranged marriage doesn't mean "you have to marry this guy you never met and if you refuse we will lock you in a room and let him rape you."

It generally means "hey I'm good friends with this guy's father, and both he and his father seem like intelligent, nice men, and he seems like he has a bright future ahead of him, I would like to introduce you to him in the hopes you will eventually get married." If the marriage is refused parents can make other offers to their children or rely on social pressure (eg. refusing the pay for their kids' college unless they agree to the marriage, taking back property of the parents such as a car, or disowning their children entirely). Arranges marriages can also be entirely voluntarily in which case it is more like parents setting their children up on dates for them.

Statistics show that arranged marriages do tend to be more successful than unarranged marriages possibly due to the fact that parents are using their own life experience to help choose a partner.

As for OP the best way to execute such a social shift would be to get into a position of power and influence and successfully display the effectiveness of such marriages. In addition to this he should slip such an idea into public statements.

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

Uhm, i don't want to get married till i'm 30. I'm working on my career and I don't want to settle down until i'm ready. 20's are for fun people

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Who says they were? I know of no empirical evidence of the sort. It was the way it was. Who can speak to their happiness. You infer things from history that weren't explored philosophically by men, because they never had to. Also, if you think chicks are gonna just say "Hey, user's right! We were happier as slaves!" and jump straight back to subservience, you're even slower than I already gave you credit for. It IS the definition of slavery, user. There's not even room for interpretation.

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

get rid of social media. social media rots womens minds, give them too much access to attention and freebies. they can't help themselves from being complete self absorbed whores. kill social media is the only way

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

Muh wage slavery above family
Your place as a woman is not in a fucking office

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

Lol fuck you I ain’t a virgin. I love spreading herpes to roasties on tinder. Just cus I wouldn’t marry any of them, don’t mean I’m a virgin.
Fucking stupid ass roasties always btfo.

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

Excellent rendition, lad. Use more passive aggressiveness, though. Say "Umm, sweetie" and finish with "you just aren't fun like Tyrone."

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

get a load of this roastie, how many cocks have you taken? 30?

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

Are you eleven years old? You aren't smart.

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

but getting the good ones to.
There are no good ones
Just go to church
I yes I love "reformed sluts"
I once took a mile of cocks but now that i'm born again I'm done with that
You can't judge me only Jesus can judge me
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
Sure I dress like a slut but its okay as long as I don't actually have sex with other men

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

you aren't smart

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

A shorter answer, along the same lines, might go like this: Stop pandering to women with the idea that all of their stupid ideas aren't stupid. Stop validating the crazier aspects of feminism with willfully stupid agreement.

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

You're either part of the problem, or a virgin liar. I suspect the last time you touched a pussy, you were coming out of it. If I'm wrong and you're not lying, you are truly degenerate. You especially don't deserve a good woman. Your genetic line should end.

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

You have to learn how to put this in the open

For instance..

No Political Rights for Women

Could be:

No Political Rights for those who haven´t been in the army

Since most women don´t serve in the army it would end up being the same

Crack down on beurocracy, since most of those jobs are done by womenm they would end up unemployed in short time, later turning to services industry and going back home, it would also increase risk in going to job but also earn more income to the male making the job effective and the working men reliable

No Divorce

Change it to fair divorce laws. it would be such a drastic change women wouldnt do it anymore on a wimp and divorce would drastically decline

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

Mormon.org

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

Try having a cock worth marrying.

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

There are no good ones
Becoming good men will inspire them to do the same.

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

cuck and compromise
This is why Portugal isn't a colonizer anymore.

James Morales
James Morales

It's very simple. Scarcity. That's all.

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

No morons here

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

Excellent rebuttal. You must be the best debater in all of seventh grade.

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

roastie detected for sure.
Gtfo cunt, go try sell your used up tradthot pussy elsewhere. I’m sure there’s some chad out there for you.
implying marrying some used up whore to spread my genetic information is a privilege.
not implying resource wars will begin within our lifetime, all the used up roasties childless and no man around will be the first ones to go.
The list goes on
roasties always btfo

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

Of what?

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

inspire them to do the same
A reformed slut is still a slut.

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

It IS the definition of slavery, user. There's not even room for interpretation.
It's only possible to enslave free people. Since women/you have no agency, it is impossible to enslave you. One can't enslave something that was never free.
It's not like women are going to fuck off and start their own societies. You are just going to bitch and whine and try and persuade men to fight for you.

David Phillips
David Phillips

how to fix women and get them to marry younger
gives many good ideas that If implemented would work wonderfully
hahah virgin

The eternal millennial strikes again, lemme guess you also think dressing nice is gay

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

Treat women as a commodity that can be bought and sold

Carter Hernandez
Carter Hernandez

tfw am arab and will probably have arranged marriage
tfw my dad always used to joke about impressing the girls we see at get-togethers because I might marry them
tfw not a joke
If you can't find a nice Christian girl in your early 20s, this seems to happen a lot in my experience. From what I've seen it's almost never forced, and hardly even pressured. It's basically parents setting up their children with one another because they like that family. Only one aunt/uncle/cousin has divorced out of like 20, so it for sure works.

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

I work and earn decent money, but if you aren't racist then I would never date you.
Low key racist girls who can keep me tact and sane are top tier to date.

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

Energy. With scarcity of energy comes scarcity of everything else. Now consider second and third order consequences...

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

This. Kill all small men

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

It IS the definition of slavery, user.
How? Divorce was still legal at the time under various circumstances. Furthermore men were often also forced into marriages as well, it isn't like a man got a lineup of women, picked on, and that girl was now his forver and he could do whatever he wanted to her.

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

Haha. I'm male, chad and old enough to be your dad. I love arguing with you angry little manlets, so hurt that life didn't make you alpha that you're willing to take it by force, but you're also a pussy, so that won't happen, either. You give my proud and strong gender a bad name.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

you can't, they think getting fucked to death by every man they like until no one wants them and they live in a trailer with a lesbian is feminist liberation

its the end of the world, WWII was Ragnarok and it was the apocalypse for the white race

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

this thread is pathetic

you're all skinny or fat pieces of shit, literally the epitome of failures and you think if "women go back to marrying" (they already do marry, you fucking retards), they'll marry you all of sudden?

hahahahahaha

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

This is dumb and retarded and stupid. Look at our as fuck countries that have energy and other scarcity. Full of degeneracy and whores.

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

is there a male version of these stats?

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

Impossible in the current situation, imo. We now have a society where one income is not enough to support a family unless the person has a law, graduate STEM, or MBA degree. As a result, girls have to work much later than previously before.

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team and got only As.

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

No you moron, it´s about using a made up legal term to effectibly ban something without doing it de facto, this is what states have to do while the UN exists

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

Exactly. It's perfect if she is low key and tact and can form a good counterpart to yourself. Those are the girls you want.

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

The eternal millennial strikes again, lemme guess you also think dressing nice is gay
It's a woman.

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

so IRL hand maids tale? Nice...

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

Nigga I’m a Manlet and damn proud. Shieeet
It’s already bad enough the only pussy I can get is disgusting used up roastie pussy. Now chads wanna fuck with us.
manlets unite
Let’s go roastie / chad hunting
Kek

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

This would need to happen.

1. Overtly positive representations of fornication (sex outside of marriage), adultery, homosexuality and miscegenation (whites with blacks) on TV, film and music should be prosecuted. Exceptions made if it is shown as detrimental and rare.
2. Non-married women under law are to be ruled by their fathers up until age 25. The father by law exclusively without any interference decides who they date and whom they can marry. Fathers should do so within reason and with respect of the best interests of their daughters.
3. Women should be denied the right to vote and banned from holding public office.
4. Women should not be allowed in the work place with other males unless the work place segregates females from males.
5. Miscegenation of whites and blacks should be illegal.
6. Government removes itself from marriage to be left to the churches.

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

Apart from no divorce and no contraception, none of these things really help. This is basically how things are in shit hole African countries.

The whole of society needs to be restructured so both genders can contribute in what they're best at, while still being able to raise a family.

No higher education for women
Feminists reeee about this, and you all celebrate. But women were never "uneducated" throughout history, upper class women were always given extremely good education. Even in pagan societies women were entrusted with passing on the cultural knowledge and traditions. There is nothing reactionary about subjugating women, that's just foreign desert philosophy.

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

Future generations can aspire to be good, you dumb cunt. You're already beyond hope. Even if you find a woman you deem to be good, she'd have to get past your personality, so... parmavirgin for you, faggot.

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

de facto

de jure, my typo

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

Giving them rights ruined everything

FTFY

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

Your plans have shittier consequences you are too stupid to realize. Cucking never solves problems. Fuck off.

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

Haha. Still male. Still your genetic superior.

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

implying I’m taking advice from a guy with no kids, no wife. And has no intention of preserving his lineage

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

Haha. I'm male, chad
2. They try to convince others they argue on the same level as men by insisting they are men("I'm a guy, by the way").

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

be all those things
girl still monkey branches while you're dating

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

women come to this board

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

i'm male now, trust me

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

Daughter married at 19 and now I'm a grandpa
Feels good man

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

KYS Tradcuck

thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/the-divorce-revolution-has-bred-an-army-of-woman-haters/

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

I don't know. I had a girl tell me she dosen't care when she gets married I'm like you know the older you get the chance of your kid being retarded go up right? She tells me lots of people now get married late. I'm like ok well good luck lol your kid gonna be retarded.

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

Damn. Awesome dude.

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

The people that publish this kind of penis propaganda above would be prosecuted in what I described here .

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Future generations can aspire to be good, you dumb cunt.
Ah yes at the age of 35 I will be able to marry an 18 year old. That doesn't sound gross or weird. This of course assumes that one individual has enough of an impact that within a decade all of society will be improved. In reality at best the average woman will become acceptable when you are 80.

This of course assumes that just being a decent person will influence women not to be sluts.
Wow, uncle user doesn't have sex with lots of loose women. I would totally love to emulate him and get all my friends to also emulate him.
Yeah that sounds likely.

Even if you find a woman you deem to be good
Well there aren't any since ignoring their whorish nature women are all shallow, uneducated whores with no actual hobbies or interests.

David Ross
David Ross

this post
with this image
make up your mind you brain dead retard

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

You're cute, user. Your simple mind is so angry that life cucked you that you assume anyone who disagrees must have a personal stake. Think what you like. You will anyway. It's why Sup Forums exists. Also, still male, and still a superior specimen. After this, I'm going on a 10 mile run, as I have three times a week for years. I'll bet you can't run to the front door. YOU are why women have given up on being worthy of your respect.

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

That is the reason why autism is skyrocketing. Roasties waiting too fucking long and having kids in rotten eggs.

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

Maybe it doesn´t work in a 56 per cent country with no real culture, racial homogenity and protestant roots like yours

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

Propaganda. A fuckton of conservative propaganda everywhere. Movies, shows, comercials etc. Make the Family unit be the most appealing thing to women. Remember, propaganda Works better on women than on men. But you must remember Youre condtending on a primarily libtard arena

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

t. anti social fat socially retarded 56%

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

they're more successful because in arranged marriages, they work to resolve their issues and sit down and talk, instead of the alternative of just screaming and fighting.

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

1) Make traditionalism appealing again. Sell the idea of the stay-at-home mom, the white family and pure life.

2) Make traditionalism possible. A lot of women when given the choice between work and taking care of the home will choose home. However if money is tight because you don't make enough she will work. Women rather say fuck it to traditionalism than live in poverty. Being irresponsible with the money coming in will also cause her to work. This is a rather big one. I have heard plenty of stories of guys who will buy themselves all of the luxuries but only give their wife a shoestring budget. Than gets pissed at the wife's grocery shopping because she had to reduce quantity and/or quality to make the nothing budget work. This crap usually ends in her working and a divorce. If you want a traditional wife you must be willing to provide a decent quality of life for her. Women's biggest fears when it comes to traditionalism is being stuck in an abusive, impoverished home.

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

Probably twice your age, and ten times your wisdom. I missed being millennial by 20 years, man child.

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

ancient moor rape baby
calls someone else a mongrel
kek

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

le ebin

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

speak for yourself; got a 25yo pregnant white as fuck waifu.

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

I'm male and straight, so I'd never date you regardless of your politics, but since you brought it up, you're also an idiot, so there's also that.

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

boomer cat lady
It all fits.

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

Amerimutt calling anyone ever a mongrel

You got her preggo before marriage and forced marriage? Degenerate as fuck also it means you married a slut

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

You're cute, user.
My name is Anders you dumb cunt.

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

Congratulations. I'm very proud of you, user.

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

No, you don't get it. He's really in his 50s and managed to marry a hot 18 year old innocent virgin simply by being an upstanding gentleman.

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

I have wisdom that far outweighs yours
he says as he post on an anonymous Mongolian basket inspecting forum
Lmao if you had any wisdom at all you wouldn’t feel the need to prove it by simply stating it. Brainlet

I missed being a millennial by 20 years
And you’re posting here? Damn, you’re making me sad user

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

Let it go. It's over.
Get yourself a high IQ asian QT from ASIA

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

found the beta

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

He shows border changes that have no facts correlating to ethnicity
I show im the facts

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

35yo marrying an 18yo isn't gross or weird.

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

I can't bring myself into liking chinks n gooks

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

It's not appealing to us if women AND men think it's cool and fun to fuck everyone in town when it's been proven to reduce your ability to form meaningful bonds, but with a significantly more extreme effect on the female psyche.

"Promiscuity is normal and fun, it's self discovery!" modernist shit is the source of all the problems with male-female relations. Men are fucking themselves out of being respectable and trustworthy to women in a contest to see who can be most like the fictional chads on TV. Women are fucking themselves out of actually being incapable of love.

I'M FINDING MYSELF! BESIDES ITS NATURAL, ANIMALS DO THIS TOO!
-is actually destroying herself
IM JUST FOLLOWIN NATURE BRO LIKE CHIMPS DO THE SAME THING THAT MAKES IT OK RIGHT, CHAD BRO, IM CHAD
-is ruining it for all the other men and making women think men can't commit
If you want to act like an animal, you shouldn't have a problem with being treated like an animal. Say goodbye to reproductive rights.

In order to fix this we need to be angry faggots. No more birth control. No condoms. Recreational sex has consequences. Bastard children must be aborted (thanks for giving us this, liberals), or under conservatives, demand marriage by birth.

Roasties fixed in one generation. We don't need to do anything else. No bastards and no more pills and rubbers more or less creates because women are shamed for tossing their lives for sex and women who fuck and have kids anyways check out of living the adult male life because they normally do it young and don't have the careers set up to be working mothers yet.

In other words, we need to become catholics.

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

I don't give a single shit, Poortucale. I was pointing out your hypocrisy. Did you see my first post?

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

It really is. You are almost old enough to be her father.

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

I see manlets with hot chicks I'd love to fuck all the time. I suppose you want a virgin, though. I've never understood why that's important. I've fucked lots of chicks, but never a virgin. It seems like a responsibility, not a privilege. I want a chick to be good in bed. I don't want to have to explain how my dick should be sucked, I just want her to get to work and suck me so hard I have to pull the sheets out of my ass afterwards. The inexperience that a lot of men seem to crave isn't enticing to me. It almost seems like pseudo-pedophilia. You want the little girl mind in the body of a woman. I want a woman who knows she's a woman, someone whois't afraid to demand that I eat her pussy or shy away when I want to cum in her ass. Experience doesn't make women dirty, only incurable diseases do.

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

It is not.

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

Kill all beta orbiters. They are the reason why western women went shit.

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

It's gross because you're obviously a beta failure that couldn't get any when he was younger and now you're just stealing wife material from a more worthy man

The problem with you is the problem with pedophiles. You aren't worthy, you are taking something that you shouldn't have. Only pedophiles one up you on the disgusting scale by taking women before they've developed any semblance of sexual standards and barely understand what sex is besides "it feels good when uncle creepy licks my no-nos"

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

But western women (single moms, feminists and thots) birth beta men

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

Beta orbiters are fine, except when they vote for feminist politicans that tamper with divorce laws.

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

Its an age difference of nearly two decades.

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

You can start by behaiving like man

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

get rid of yoga pants

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Btw, whe aren´t colonizer anymore because you are a bunch of nigger lovers that would rather suport black commies than a military ally, even that way you had to ask your jew friend Kissinger to tople the regime

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

this one i fully support

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

I tend not to "date". I fuck and hang out. I'm not interested in marriage or children. You can't be cheated on if you have no expectations. I've had chicks come fuck me before going home to their fiancees and husbands. Social restrictions don't interest me, only sex. I prefer to be free.

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

I suppose you want a virgin, though. I've never understood why that's important
I have a feeling this isn't bait, lads. It's too realistic to be a long ruse.

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

modern men are giving up on
right because most women are degenerate sociopathic whores

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

went through five years of an undergraduate education
didn’t have one (1) [uno] sexual experience

FUCK

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

So you are just the average subhuman, you're pretty much a nigger at this point.

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

This works only if you can also make them not getting divorced on a whim.

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

stop being a low test decadent pussy who believes in nothing
become the lions your ancestors were

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

List the consequences that are worse than the reality we already have, dumbass mutt

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

Beta orbiters are fine
No. they inflated the ego of women. They made women think they are hot shit when they are average, not hot.

Deadbeat fathers and single mothers created beta orbiters. Then, they created modern feminists.

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

its an unrealistic expectation. sorry you missed out on teen love but what are you going to do? fuck 13 year old girls? it sucks society is the way it is but you dropping out on all the decent women who were promiscuous wont help anything they will just fuck Tyrone instead.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

beurocracy

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

That's called Sharia law, and it's coming to a town near you!

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

Damn dude... Sorry. That sucks

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

I've never understood why that's important.
Because we are looking at a womans potential to raise our daughters you dumb cunt.
I'm guessing the rest of your post would be the advice you would give to your thirteen year old daughter if you had one you barren bitch?

You wanna suck some dicks and take it in the ass before you get married.
Yeah, no thx, won't be the mother of my daughter.

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

Then give up and kill yourself, user. A society you have no hope for won't save you. You're already lost, and no one likes a whiner. You'd be better off a total hermit. At least internet message boards wouldn't constantly remind you of the conditions that you're not even willing to try to change. If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem. You sir are cancer, nothing more. No amount of whining will make this world what you want it to be.

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

No-fault divorce wasn't allowed until recently

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

Fuck. No. There is no way in hell I'm going into a church looking for a some dried-up 40 year old bitter woman that's been worshipping at the altar of Satan all these years and thinks that she's in gods church.

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

Yesyesyes

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

i like asian women are almost the same, this sort of (((western))) thinking just takes longer to get there because they actually have a nice civilization of their own
I mean, just a generation ago my dad and uncle were married, had homes and jobs in their 20´s and women were actual women, and now people only become adults at 30´s and women are a bunch of whore
give it time and it will reach asia, leave it and return again, we were just born in the wrong era

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

WHY DO YOU THINK THATS PREFERRED MAYBE YOU SHOULD MARRY A 13 YEAR OLD

Brody Long
Brody Long

Great name, Anders. Explain why I should care.

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

1) Women do have agency. They are capable of making their own decisions. It isn't practical for women to go off and make their own societies because our species needs two people of opposite genders to reproduce.

2) Also adult women do have soccer leagues of their own. Leagues they run for their own entertainment. So women can play an adult soccer game on their own. They are usually local and small since most women are not into soccer.

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

Count yourself lucky
alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2012/03/fidelity-survey-results.html

Virginity is one of the main determinants of marriage success for men and women, not just women.

Don't be a degenerate pussy worshiper.

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

But it is now. Pretty much impossible to reverse that.

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

While Chads, Tyrones & Catholics Priests niggers are fucking 13yo girls,
Beta anons are struggling to find girls in 20s without gaped holes.

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

what kind of psycho makes something like this

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

Make joint custody 50/50 mandatory unless one partner can be proven to be abusive. The case can be reopened if one of the partners has a steep and long term decrease standards of living (eg. if the mother loses her job and still hasn't gotten one after a year)
Don't give out any alimony unless one partner is currently jobless and lacks immediate career prospects. Alimony should max out at keeping them above the poverty line and should be halved after one year and cut after two years
Get rid of child support completely
Now you have no reason to divorce unless your marriage actually is shit and men aren't risking anywhere near as much in a marriage.

Alimony should exist to ensure that a stay at home mother can still divorce without ending up in crippling poverty. A woman shouldn't be worried about choosing between being beaten by her husband or becoming homeless. Child support is dumb as hell, if the mother can financially support her children that's good enough, if she can't she shouldn't have custody of the children, a man shouldn't be forced to pay for children he doesn't even have a right to see.

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

Women's lib was modern society's downfall. The feminization of males will ultimately result in dominant alphas resorting to plunder and femicide to hit the reset button and ensure the survival of our species.

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

Sorry. i guess i could speak spanish to you and you understand anyway uh?

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

Well, they need to get over it, because we’re here and we’re waiting! “Man-up” and come and find us. There are a lot of gorgeous single women in the church, so get the men in here!
What makes them think that they deserve their imaginary "manly man", besides muh vaginer?

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

Make fake chad tinder profiles
write in bio that you dont want rosties
if enough people did this it might work

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

If you weren't a little girl, you wouldn't feel the need to prompt my correction by asserting I am something else just because you disagree with me and are too mentally weak to argue effectively without ad hom.

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

It's important because the more men they've banged, the more likely they are to leave you. Love is a drug and women are bad at rebuilding their tolerance.

real wimmin
Right, women aren't adults unless they comfortable with a dick dilating their anus and filling it with fluids that normally don't go up there. Anyone who accepts a girl who doesn't do anal is a pseudo-pedo. Same for anyone with a gf with tits <DDD.

You sound like a porn actor, or someone who gets all his info from porn. Where 25 year old girls with smaller chests are JUST TURNED 18! JAILBAIT! SMOKIN LEGAL TEENS! and anyone fatter is HOT HOT HOT MILF FUCKS HER SON ON CAMERA GETS CREAMPIED IN ASS XXX

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

fpbp

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

For the time being, the non-degenerate men should find the non-degenerate women. I will never encourage a man to marry white just because she is white.

It probably will reach Asia one day, but for the time being, that is where the marriage material is.

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

Your girls (Garman, Holland, Belgium erc) are very pritty. They are very hot at bed. I like it when they do blowjob. UPD I have got relations with Dutch girl now.

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

He's been in the mirror the whole time, user. Go look.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
There is no solution. You haven't offered any actual solution besides
Man up and you will find that unicorn girl that isn't a worn out whore by the time she is 18
Set an example and all of society will magically change so you can get your waifu

Even then you never actually mentioned specifics, just vague "man up" or "become a Chad" bullshit.

Austin Green
Austin Green

a roastie

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_loan
A Nazi program. Tie an age requirement to it and then profit.
Truly an idea for our times.

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

He doesn't have an 8 inch penis
I'm laffin here

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

. So women can play an adult soccer game on their own.
Then why don't you bitches do it even once?

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

what are you fucking?

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

You infer things from history that weren't explored philosophically by men, because they never had to.
get a load of this fucking brainlet pretending to be a wise old man

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

Good luck. Won't work. Women would need to be complicit, and they don't see freedom as being bad.

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

You are gone man better accept it , you need a miracle to fix the shitholes

David Flores
David Flores

Niggers and Spics have more reason to have lots of kids
The only white people who take advantage of that are poor trailer trash.

Kayden White
Kayden White

Educational system and financial status might be quite large hindrances for that.

If we change them which we should then early marriage would be a possibility

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

ever envious of black cock.
You're projecting there cuckboy

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

FPBP

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

I married a virgin Asian girl. All I had to do was get on a plane and look.

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

Sexual liberation (birth control, porn, sex toys)
Atheism
Careerism among women
normalizing and incentivising divorce (no fault divorce)
normalizing single motherhood

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

Based. Iran had the most successful birthrate increasing social program in history. They also had the most successful halt of that birthrate increase. So it can be done but our politicians are Jew puppets so they will not do it.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

This is unironically the best and most accurate post in this thread, and of course anons completely ignore it./

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

Not lying. I have no interest in virgins.

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

hahahahahahahaha fuck

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

It's easier to attack the perceived motivations of those you feel wronged by than to explore them honestly.

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

Flags checked out and so the dumbness

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

but: say one of those ideas in public and you will never have a chance in politics, have fun roleplaying tho
moot point when all of these thins can be easily accomplished and enforced in a fascist state

Try again faggot.

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

I don't spread disease or impregnate women. My activities don't affect others adversely. You'd never even know I was here if I didn't tell you.

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

slide thread

James Morris
James Morris

Its not hard to understand why they are shallow whores. They are consumed by consumerism, live in the moment and lack foresight. Hence they spend their youth focusing on sex and frivolities and realize around 30 years old that they really want to settle down with a husband and children after realizing their lofty ambitions were too ambitions and loose sex and rampant consumerism brought them no long term happiness or pride.

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

They do still marry. It’s just a smaller pool of people or it just seems that way because the West is overpopulated with betas. This is good. Not everyone should breed.

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

Will take a while. We have to treat them like total shit for 20 years so their kids can see and learn from it.
Give these whores NO LOVE at all. Pump n dump, and by all means legally protect yourself and your assets from these soul sucking degenerate cunts.

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

I tend not to "date". I fuck and hang out. I'm not interested in marriage or children.
Yet I will spend the entire thread lecturing people on how to marry a pure unspoiled woman
Gotta say you aren't a top expert on this topic. Shagging a random thot is different than marrying a woman and having a stable, long term marriage.

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

Yes, but how can the pill be eliminated or taken away. Women love not having consequences.

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

Haha. It's actually awesome. Dating is tedious. Being lashed to another person with irrational feelings is a full-time job. I love my freedom. I protect it. My paradigm is perfect for me. I wish I had started earlier.

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

Exception proves the rule

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

You sound like a woman.
Are you sure you don't have a pussy?

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

Once again, still male. You seem to have a hard time with comprehension.

I don't need a daughter. I'll be able to seduce yours.

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

How about you stop being a whiner.

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

FPBP

God i would enjoy the fuck out of education with no women, i wish i could go to a uni without those fucking slags.

William Harris
William Harris

How do we make western girls go back to marrying before 25 like it used to be when the west wasn't degenerate and the family unit wasn't dead
You do what has been done throughout human civilization. You kill some of them and tell the others if they don't get their act together, they are next. Women are cowards, because they can't organise on their own. Once their male lackies are gone, women will fold instantly.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_French_Revolution#Feminist_agitation
Meanwhile, the men who controlled the Jacobins rejected the Revolutionary Republican Women as dangerous rabble-rousers. At this point the Jacobins controlled the government; they dissolved the Society of Revolutionary Republican Women, and decreed that all women's clubs and associations were illegal. They sternly reminded women to stay home and tend to their families by leaving public affairs to the men. Organized women were permanently shut out of the French Revolution after October 30, 1793.[22]

Most of these outwardly activist women were punished for their militancy. The kind of punishment received during the Revolution included public denouncement, arrest, execution, or exile. Théroigne de Méricourt was arrested, publicly flogged and then spent the rest of her life sentenced to an insane asylum. Pauline Léon and Claire Lacombe were arrested, later released, and continued to receive ridicule and abuse for their activism. Many of the women of the Revolution were even publicly executed for "conspiring against the unity and the indivisibility of the Republic"

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

hurr durr I'm a degenerate
Yes, we are aware you are a white nigger perpetuating the rot. Don't worry, no one took your idiotic opinions seriously for the entire thread.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

Yes for breeding fetish.

No for literally everything else in society.

I kind of like that girls can fuck without consequence. BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY THEN FUCK.

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

I love how hurt men always impart evil motives upon females. You're wrong on all counts. I almost didn't even reply to this drivel, and I'm sure you'll make me regret that I did with more drivel.

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

based

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

Breeding fetish best fetish
tfw no domesticated pregnant with multiples baby factory gf

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

Once again, still male
You can write it all you want. We both know it's a lie.

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

33 post larp
Cringe as fuck

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

This leaf is correct.

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

And the exceptions are chisen by god to continue their bloodlines in a new world free of beta genes. It’s gods will that the weak die

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

I'm 21 and got a single mother pregnant while home on leave from the navy. She's 21 also and I plan on marrying her. How fucked up do you think my life will be?

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

Make it appealing to them. Be men, not angry racist fascists. Go to work, not online. Strive to better yourself instead of smashing others. Women want a real man, not a butthurt whiner, ever envious of black cock.

You suck at being a subversive /leftypol/ faggot.

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

How about you stop being a whiner.
Women can't change. That is why they have a general higher verbal iq then men. So they can whine even better.

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

Solution: be worthy, not a little kid whining about the toys he can't play with.

I already offered this solution in so many words, but since it involves effort and personal growth instead of fascist force, you discount its potential. Go to the gym. Be healthy. Eat right. Be good breeding stock. Educate yourself. Be vital to your community. You want a good woman? You have to be attractive to them. Internet trolls are not breeding stock.

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

Also this

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

Get a load of this brainlet resorting to ad hom because he has no capacity to be effective.

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

trying to manage a relationship while deployed in the military
Pretty fucked
She will cheat on you

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

Schools have to train women for their purpose.

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

I project nothing. Black cock envy is a Sup Forums troll trait, and a well-known one at that. Try again.

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

depends. is she a widow or a divorcee?

single mothers are single for a reason. imagine the reasoning a person has for ending up a single mother with a baby. if the other dude didn't want to be around her, do you think you will?

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

35 post by this ID
Dude stop this is embarrassing

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

You will divorce her, it's almost guarenteed.

Jack Green
Jack Green

There are no "sides"
Proceeds to blame men
Fuck off whore

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

That was deflection, not a disagreement. Look at the bright side; if you die a virgin, you'll never know what you missed.

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

I would be happy with a world like OP's pic, degeneracy and all, but no non-whites would be around that gril.

Austin White
Austin White

when the west wasn't degenerate
Another "West is degenerate" thread? That's got to be number thread 1,765 just today. The Kremlin sure is busy demoralizing and destabilizing the stupidest people on Sup Forums.

James Powell
James Powell

Shame whores. Go out, meet a girl, when the conversation of sex comes up shame and ghost her. Start teaching women that this is not acceptable. It is the only way

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

I only have 2 years left on my contract and plenty of leave saved up to visit. I don't think she'll cheat

She was never married, got knocked up at 17 by a guy that was 23 or 24.

William Adams
William Adams

Hopefully the higher ed loan racket bubble will burst soon. Should help.

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

That's the way of the world, not just women. Most people don't even realize how caught up in today's consumer society they really are. It's up to those who want change to provide a better example and affect it organically. Be worthy of admiration, and you will be admired. Be worthy of contempt and you will find it.

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

Solution: be worthy, not a little kid whining about the toys he can't play with.
So he should man up and marry a slut? Maybe even get a nice little slut daughter who can run around the neighborhood and give blowjobs to everyone so she knows how to suck some dick before she gets married, amirite? High Five for that brilliant plan!
Also this.Solution: be worthy,
Sure, not a woman at all, but a real chad! Lol.

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

Every guy in the military who marries a Jodi says the same shit

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

So what about the scenario where there are millions of guys doing exactly this, picking through the discarded cumsock scraps and finding there aren't enough decent girls to go around? Because that's exactly what's going on. And here you sit pretending to be both a Chadnigger manwhore and a fountain of life wisdom and advice. kys dumb fucking nigger

Since you're too retarded to make inferences, I'll spell it out for you: men have had all of these same thoughts about women for thousands and thousands of years of civilizaton, even developing their own philosophies of proper intersexual relations and organization. If you haven't read about it, it's because no one wrote it down or the record didn't survive, not because modern society is the first to recognize something others did not. How is any of that reasoning in favor of perpetuating the current system?

Jack James
Jack James

It's a /lefypol/ fag larping as the guys who used to beat him up in high school.

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

Jesus Christ this man just solved the slut problem

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

That's true.. I fucked up and am trying to be positive about the situation sue me.

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

While I agree that I'm not an expert with marriage, I live in the same world as you do, user. My unwillingness to be bound to one woman and spend my life raising children doesn't inhibit my ability to observe humanity. My activities only define my activities. Inferring more is foolish.

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

Did you dox him? Some men think like women for some reason.

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

I know that feel, but believe there are some white women like that
I remeber my first gf she used to talk about having many white kids when we were both 15, she only became a roastie after we broke up, showing up in places were i hanged out with other dudes to spite me, i saw it in other virgin girls when they broke up with their boyfriends, and of all those couples the only two that remained together are having a married life by now
The problem isn´t women, it´s men too, never have we had such a spinless, low testosterone, beta generation like this
And one wont get better without the other, hence why i talked many times of making a party whose main goal would be high schoolers

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

Go to the gym. Be healthy. Eat right. Be good breeding stock. Educate yourself. Be vital to your community.
How does that help you to find a good woman? That is the issue. Any fucker can be in shape but finding a woman worth marrying is like finding a unicorn.

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

I don't. Perhaps you should explore your manner of observing and judging the things around you, user. You're going to meet way smarter people than me in life, user. It's wise to learn to recognize objective thought as being valuable even in building a subjective opinion.

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

Be worthy of admiration, and you will be admired.
I don't care for admiration I want to find a wife, of course I can't find a woman worth marrying regardless of how strong, fit, or admirable I am because they pretty much don't exist.

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

Cute.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

The issue is that you are speaking as though you are an expert in finding good, marriagable women, which you clearly aren't.

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

that stance
no gloves
no ear protection
no hard hat
no harness
She's not really working this is called a photo op

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

We've duiscussed this a lot of times now.
Just do the hard work of "chading" yourself.
Get fit
Get healthy (watch your carbs, filter the water, grow your veggies if possible)
Get a trade that allows you to live well while studying or finish studying quick and get a nice stable job
Then you wait to your 30s to marry a 20-23 year old. Doesn't need to be a pure virgin. But the dick kilometers explode at 24-25 so avoid those.
You'll be effectively raising the price of the male. If many of us do the same, roasties will die off and new generations will be so desperate for a partner that will lower the standards of bitching and crazy feminazi ideology.

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

I don't care. I also don't think you speak for everyone here.

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

Go be reddit somewhere else

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

Along with this remove all government child support.
Then if you can't financially support the children you've chosen to have then they get put up for adoption and you get jailed for the remainder of their childhood until they become legal adults. After which there is a mandatory restraining order meaning you cannot legally ever see them again.

Also abortion etc. would obviously be illegal. Finding loopholes in the system or illegally terminating a pregnancy would be considered first degree murder.

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

Trying to manage a relationship while in the navy
With a single mother
Who you got knocked up outside of wedlock
I give you six months to a year.

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

Whatever you want, user. I do this for fun, not validation.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

Women do organise and play soccer games on their own. They are just small and local recreational leagues so they don't gather attention. The reason for that is that most women are just not interested in soccer. In fact in general across the board women typically are not into highly competitive sports. Thus they don't typically fill stadiums. It is not an inability to organise on their own. Now if you take something women are interested in they can organise. I have seen filled auditoriums for dance recitals organised by women for mostly women (and that one gay guy in the middle). These things do run orderly and pretty well. So women are perfectly capable when of running events for themselves when they feel like it.

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

thinks number of posts is a compelling argument.
Kid as fuck.

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

Abortion is keeping the nigger populations down though

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

I agree with the first half of your post. The solutions you proposed are not really necessary because they involve coercion. When the USD is abandoned gender roles will be sorted out. There are a lot of woman jobs that will get severely repriced when America is forced by the world to stop the trade and budget deficits. In terms of purchasing power govt jobs like teachers will face severe reductions while jobs that involve exports like oil and gas work or production will have their purchasing power rise dramatically.

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

It means you're a newfag sperg and a tryhard

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

Haha. Your best argument is "hun-uh?

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

this post
43 posts by this ID
anonymous, unfiltered discussion boards are a mistake. They only get abused by shills.

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

Throwing everyone in jail who had an abortion or couldn't financially support their children without government aid would keep the nigger population down much more effectively.

Jason White
Jason White

Just as an idea: don't spend the afternoon lying on the sidewalk on opioids. Could be one of the reasons.

Michael James
Michael James

t. Rick and Morty enthusiast who doesn't need to backup his intelligence.

Kek.

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

Because US prisons aren't overcrowded enough
I look forward to murders getting released after 10 years because they need more room for people who had abortions.

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

still thinks post number is relevant.
You're still talking too, user. This is a discussion board. I know you think it's only there for sniper shitposting, but when a discussion is taking place, there e lots of posts. Look up discussion in the dictionary. You should be aspiring to be able to have one someday.

Luke Long
Luke Long

we need to become catholics.
If you can get rid of the sadistic nuns and the sunday morning pedo circle.some might be interested.

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

Women aren't here to defend themselves, so as the "side" I can enlighten, I am explaining where your thought processes are wrong, where you can work to help your cause.

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

Then start enforcing capital punishment if you run out of space.
Letting people live in prison who've murdered their own children isn't exactly justice anyway.

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

True. We just need tax credits for children, so the unemployed niggers couldnt use them.

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

found the muslim

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

10k average increase in income from marrying a chink
interesting...

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

You are subhuman garbage I don't give a shit if you "don't spread diseases or impregnate women" you are still human trash that goes around and fucks women that are in a relationship.
Kill yourself you literal nigger.

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

Well a fetus isn't a person, at best they are a burden to society. More to the point this isn't a feasible solution, you might as well propose "kill all blacks and spics" which would be more effective and about as likely to pass congress.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

I have no idea, lad. I really have no idea at all...

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

You kids always take an irrational defensive stance when you should be absorbing information and contemplating solutions. I honestly only do this for fun. My views are honest, but I've always known that emotional minds cannot be changed with reason. Seek objectivity, user. You'll be pissed to realize I was right, but it will change you.

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

So you are just the average subhuman, you're pretty much a nigger at this point.
He's an American. What else did you expect?

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

No contraception

Go fuck yourself. Every place besides Greenland, Iceland etc from this shitty rock is overpopulated by stuck-up hairless apes. 7 billion apes, much more than inferior species which work as prey such as finches or starlings. 7 billion fucking hairless apes and you want no contraception?

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

Brrrrrrpppppp

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

Now if you take something women are interested in they can organise. I have seen filled auditoriums for dance recitals organised by women for mostly women (and that one gay guy in the middle
You dumb bitch. Everyone knows it btw. Trump knows it, Obama knows it, Bill Gates knows it. Nikki Hayley knows it. Ivanka Trump knows it. General Mattis knows it I pressume, or is the McMaster? Or do all the generals know it by know? General Kelly knows it? I heard him make that comment on how he was raised to always be respectful to women, so maybe he knows it too. Putin knows it. Chomsky knows it. Jordan Peterson knows it. SHIT! Even J.K Rowling knows it you dumb bitch! twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/912287055409041408
Everyone knows but you!
archive.is/dBehg
I wrote my easy the 15th november 2016. And a few days after is where I'm guesseing Donald Trump Jr. read it, I heard him call his dad a great builder after the third debate. And his father has known ever since.
You dumb fucking cunt, do you even understand that EVERYONE knows it but you?
Hey Sup Forums, did you not know that women can't play an adult soccergame, is this news to you?

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

I'm pretty convinced this is the reason girls blame college weight gain on all the food they eat...birth control makes some of them fat.

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

thread complete

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

My essay
Just a forum post
Genuinely thinks Donal Trump Jr. read a forum post on a forum for a no name blogger
Wow you are delusional

Justin King
Justin King

making things more natural by not using sperm killer solves everything
Who would have thought

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

There are seven billion people on Earth. There are millions of people all doing things that one group or another finds offensive. There will also always be fierce competition for mates, and the more particular you are, the harder it is. Life is hard. It will never get easy. Breeding or even socializing isn't a right, user. You have to work for it. I work for every piece of ass I ever get. It's not like I'm a rock star. I'm also not a fascist, though. You know your politics are pussy repellent, right? And yes, men have always conspired to subjugate women. What thinking man wouldn't want a submissive and complacent cow to breed with? Reality and idealism combined equal social anxiety and hate and depression. I'll tell you something you'll hear your whole life: work the system you have. You won't get a different one.

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

Well a fetus isn't a person
Yes it is, this isn't even up for debate.
A fetus has unique DNA to it's mother, therefore it is a separate person. This is what everyone considered as fact since forever, it's only recently that liberals have started playing extreme mental gymnastics to try and pretend murder isn't just that.
Abortion is one of the most demonic and purely evil practices that humanity has ever accepted.
If the "wrong side of history" meme ever comes true it's going to be when people look back in a few centuries time and see that defenceless babies were coldheartedly murdered by the single people who were supposed to love and want to protect them the most all because they wanted a few minutes of increased vaginal pleasure.
Adult to adult murder doesn't even come close to how twisted and demonic abortion is.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit