Trump and his racism is not welcome in the UK, that’s why he canceled

Trump and his racism is not welcome in the UK, that’s why he canceled

>everyone in the UK hates trump
>trumpeters BTFO

mobile.twitter.com/SDoughtyMP/status/951697438217265152?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/01/12/europe/us-embassy-london-trump-obama-bush-intl/index.html
mobile.twitter.com/SadiqKhan/status/951739702394150912?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951679619341737986?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
mobile.twitter.com/DavidLammy/status/951733856159305728
mobile.twitter.com/Glambert3599/status/951996631683125248
mobile.twitter.com/Glambert3599/status/952185167409532930
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5262267/British-Twitter-turns-Trump-UK-no-show.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drumpf got it wrong again

cnn.com/2018/01/12/europe/us-embassy-london-trump-obama-bush-intl/index.html

Based Kahn

mobile.twitter.com/SadiqKhan/status/951739702394150912?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Admit it drumpf, you’ve been BTFO

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951679619341737986?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

He's at war with your queen.

Bush planned it, but Obama funded it. You're an idiot.

that's like shooting with your guns at a storm and feel like you chased it away when it changes it directions.

Part 2

Part 3

Anybody who thinks Sadiq Khan is "based" is a massive faggot shill. Faggot.

Based ed miliband

Yeah fug fug drumpf xd

STFU Boris Johnson, Jeremy Cornyn speaks for the majority of the UK

He destroyed trump, Kahn is a real man while trump is a child

Based black man

mobile.twitter.com/DavidLammy/status/951733856159305728

why are so many UK politicians going out of their way to spite Trump? I love the British people, but I don't want my president going to a country where everyone in charge is a total cunt. Mogg for PM.

Your island is completely cucked. You should welcome a cure, not reject it.

Lol yea you care about america ,and talk about our president. Instead of focusing on the queen and her shithole.

Just got out of the tube at Elephant and Castle and had a bunch of Latin Americans absolutely screaming through microphones about not letting Trump enter the UK. The fucking irony was too much.

Jeremy corbyn should be president, not drumpf, he’s a laughing stock and everyone agrees

Based Trudeau

do yanks actually think ((((LONDON))) is representative of what most english/brits think?

Holy fuck, i WISH the capital of England was York and we ahd nothing to do with London. Sorry for this embarrassment, ameri-lads. Dont think London represents us actual Englishman.

People on Twitter say otherwise

mobile.twitter.com/Glambert3599/status/951996631683125248

Is UK shithole country too?

Based Bongs embrace diversity over Brumpf

Blumpf and Americans BTFO in based Germany

mobile.twitter.com/Glambert3599/status/952185167409532930

>individuals on twitter represent the UK
>Twitter is a place where leftists shout liberal bullshit

ok

Why the fuck are there so many at Elephant? It's fucking weird. Also it's such a goddamn shithole but in comparison you can really see how shit they are
I always thought they wouldn't be that bad

I'm in London and I'm gutted how trump is being treated

>York
Government is cancer, all sorts of (((profiteers))) follow it and turn everything nearby in compost.

>Things that never happened
Went through there for a couple weeks, nobody talked about fucking trump

Should have went to Manchester

What do you mean? Everyone in Germany also got up and clapped

how the fuck can you know if nobody did? i truly dont get threads like these. Does pol just live in some sort of bubble where anecdotes and individual posts represent a whole country?

I guess this Paki speaks for all of London?

Leftwing cucks hate trump

>wh-why won't he come to london so i can virtue signal to his face about how much of a bigoted racist sexist transphobic xenophobic misogynist islamophobic hatethink-enabler he is!

How will he ever recover

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5262267/British-Twitter-turns-Trump-UK-no-show.html

>Trump's divisive message
>WORLD LEADER NOT WELCOME IN MY SHITTY, DIPLOMACY UNACCEPTABLE FUCK YOU

How is being a racist "unthinking"? What evidence is there to support the theory that blacks are equal to whites?

Who the fuck would want to go to London?

It is a literal shithole by every definition. The good living areas have been bought up by the Saudis to park money, they're almost never there so there's fuck all going on in them. The rest are complete and utter shithole complete with Muslim gangs running rampant, unbelievable levels of knife crime and more.

Shame on Britain for allowing itself to be represented by London. Shame on Britain for allowing once decent, hard working cities like Manchester and Birmingham turn into hellholes where the police can't enter areas without backup.

I supported Brexit because I saw it as a step in the right direction. If the UK continues to torture itself and shit on its own history though, I hope it fucks its relationships with its largest white dominated trading partner and has to submit themselves to being another chinese colony for sustenance.

> assuming anyone would want to go to Londinastan

I imagine myself in the United Sharts of Amerim*tts, leading my resistance. Our mission is to stop the mongrel dogs from advancing. We mow down Amerim*tts but they keep coming. I shoot the Amerimutts with my SA80 but I run out of ammo so I draw my claymore and begin slaughtering the M*tts, since M*tts are so disgustingly obese, I slay them by dozens. Then I get bitten by one, but I don't fall, I keep fighting. Then bit again and again. the M*tts are overwhelming me with the sheer weight and number of their bodies like the disgusting insects they are. I am dragged away screaming now, facing up to the sky and I see La Creatura grinning at me. I open my mouth to scream but only my pure European phenotype comes out… Then I wake up, in Detroit, their spawning grounds. My new brethen hand me a Triple Bypass Burger. I want to scream but the only things that escapes is my last meal out of my arsehole. It slicks into the seat of my underwear and dribbles down my leg. I am La Creatura now.

You brits will never defeat the mutt master race

are there no racist, sexist, or unthinking people in London? London's a big city