I was at a party with my girlfriend from France I met at KTH in Stockholm who I had been with for over a year now...

I was at a party with my girlfriend from France I met at KTH in Stockholm who I had been with for over a year now, and she was playing beer pong with this Nigerian exchange student. I was pretty drunk and just sitting down, he made a bet that if she lost against him she would have to play the next round topless.

Next thing she loses (because she is bad) and ends up literally taking her tits out for everyone to see. Then the guy, presumably to try his luck, bet her that if she lost against she would have to suck his dick. My girlfriend turns to me and says "I know I can win this time! What do you say?"

I thought she was joking, so I just casually replied "Yeah, whatever"

Then she loses again, and this asshole says something like "Hey, a bet's a bet." and my girlfriend responds with some bullshit like "Well I am a woman of my word." Within the space of fifteen seconds she's literally on her knees, topless, sucking this guys dick. There was nothing I could do about it.

Because of that I just turned away and pretended to see nothing / try to not look like some beta fagot. Then after a couple of minutes I hear him saying "Go, show him. Let him see" and my girlfriend taps me on the shoulder, opens her mouth full of his cum, then closes it again and swallows in front of me.

Fuck women. Fuck life. I'm out.

>things that never happened
>faggot swede fantasy
>SAGE

now imagine a arabic man with the same girlfriend

he would literally not allow her within 10 feet of another man

you disgust me

Pasta

this, our religion would not permit stuff like this.

Jeez Sven get help for your addiction

Should have punched him.

Oh I almost forgot....

SO TOLERANCE!!

I love reading cuck fantasies. Really gets my pinky tingling.

This is now a Captain Sweden thread

This spam is fucking ridiculous.

In 15 seconds you had more than enough time to beat the nigger and the whore

fake, the story, and gay because you trusted a frenc hwomen, they are almost on the same level of brazilians

Fuck off boomer

How about you write your cuck fantasies somewhere else. Could you do that, faggot? Is it too much to ask?

if any of this ever really happened, people that allow their women to do this should be executed.
if this is the state of sweden you should all be executed immediately.
allowing the nigerian nigger to even speak in such a way to your woman is worthy of all three of you being executed.
>sage this pasta already

Fake as fuck lols

Y'know how can I tell Sup Forums is full of newfags these days?

I’ve read this story before on Reddit. Copy pasta.

Post your fantasies elsewhere

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SWEDEN MEN

Jesus, I defended this place when people said it was full of clueless newfags but this thread is disappointingly reflective of that.

It's an old meme sir but it checks out.

Copypasta from 5 years ago

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING PROXYFAG AND NEWFAGS FALLING FOR IT

More things that never happened. Latest shill tactic. Saged

Sick fantasies you have Sven. You should talk to a doctor.

You are the shills for just meming instead of helping a fellow Sup Forums when I am facing a life crisis, thought Sup Forums was about sticking together and covering each other's backs

why didn't you break it up when she took her top off infront of other guys?

Just one of (((their))) tactics to destroy the idealist image of Western women our civilisation has been constructing for millenia. It was one of the forces to drive us to become better, to strive for perfection. (((They))) want to destroy everything of beauty, power, inspiration, everything that was ever important to us.

Fuck them. We, Poles may be naive. We may be losing the war against modernity. But we will never let them manipulate ourselves into bitter, rootless loosers without ambition, cynically assuming the world works the way those animals depict it.

We will keep our faith. We will keep loving our women and seeing the archetype of Venus and Mary shining through them. We will protect them from (((their))) filth. Or die laughing and spitting in (((their))) dirty, hateful, posessed faces.

Proof or GTFO, fucking commie retard.

Maybe don't be retarded and say "Yeah okay." And also don't get shitfaced.

>swedish
>cuckold fantasy

pottery

I have a similar body to the guy in OPs pic, what should I do?

Get a vasectomy so your inferior betaness doesn't spread to other people.