> Different hair
> Different face
> Different demeanor in their base form
> Different outfit

Reminder that Caulifla and "FemBroly" are different characters

>Still using the ugly ass picture on the left as a model
For fucks sake user.

He's back alright.

why are fembroly screenshots next to her in that promotional picture?

I mean on the right

>different hair
Holy fuck, her hair is different during a Super Saiyan transformation? Crazy.
>Different face
Because it's a different facial expression. Good Christ, you're stupid.
>Different demeanor
Oh teh noez, her design was changed!
>Different outfit
The blonde haired girl on U7's team is wearing a different outfit from Android 18. They're obviously different characters.

You're so fucking autistic.

Kill yourself.

>People actually believe these are the SAME character

Retards

I can't believe Puar is entering the Tournament of Power.

>watch the intro every episode
>always click the decrease speed button once
>suddenly way more awesome
i cant be the only one who does this

Don't write "edition" or "general" in the OP. There is a crazy janitor that loves erasing DB threads.

>Because it's a different facial expression.
Come on. I agree they're the same character, but that's just dumb, user. The face is different because she's hopped up on Legendary Super Saiyan juice.

>Different face
No shit her face looks different, she doubles in height and gains about a hundred pounds of muscle

I don't think I have ever seen Vegeta so proud of himself as he was when he changed Bra's diaper

>People actually believe it's impossible for a character's demeanor and design to be slightly changed from their original teaser appearance

Retards

Also it shows OP comes from Sup Forumsmblr

Because they are. You're a fucking autistic idiot.

Also because this isn't /vg/

Different face at base, user

See:

Not an argument.

>Holy fuck, her hair is different during a Super Saiyan transformation

See:

Reminder that Black >>>>>>> Vegteta

>Mystic

STOP FUCKING SAYING THIS MYSTIC GOHAN DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST! IT'S ULTIMATE GOHAN OR UNLOCKED POTENIAL GOHAN

MYSTIC IS FUCKING STUPID!!!

>She's a pride trooper, you'll see!
>She's from U11, you'll see!
>She's not the same person, you'll see!

SSJ2 Black was really cool. Too bad the anime didn't do it.

See
And then stop being so fucking autistic.

True, remember when people thought this goofy teen was goku?

Neither is what you posted, retard. Her design was changed. Deal with it.

Mystic is cooler.

>SSJ2 Black
>2
Fucking retard.

OVERDOSE THE GOHANFAGS!
They are supposed to be extinct here

> Angry/smug at base
Vs
> Shy anime girl

Both at base form. Not to mention they look very different

>Remember the time Goku joined ISIS?

Goku has never been a muslim

Jesus, who the fuck cares if they're the same person or not?

>can't see the aura sparks
Also states in previous panels that SSJ2 was the highest he could get in the body at that point. Blind retard.

>Her design was changed.
Of course, thats a real possibility, but the point is that you got no real proof about it you idiot.

Rage Saikyo no Senshi Saiyan White God Gohan 2 when?

There is no FemBroly autists

Broly will never EVERRRRR be canon

And you have no real proof that they're different people, dumbass.

>vegeta will never look as cool as his dad

>sparks mean SS2 always
>sparks have NEVER been present unless it's SS2
I guess Nappa was an SS2 you stupid fucking autist.

Just like you have no proof that they are two different characters, you fucking dipshit. Guess which one is more likely?

He should have kept the bangs desu.

The legendary super saiyan is canon, so indirectly broly is now canon, even if his movie isn't canon.

Jobber.

That part was great.

after Bardock comes back

I care. Pick a side now, FAGGOT

I don't think that's his decision

>The legendary super saiyan is canon
no it isn't. and even if it was, that wouldn't "indirectly" make Broly canon. LSS being canon doesn't mean a non-canon character that appeared in a non-canon movie is suddenly canon.

Never

>Balding before you even reach your 30's
Tragic.

>the legendary super saiyan is just super saiyan and everyone was too weak to get it
>then the legendary super saiyan might have also been super saiyan god
what now

Just wait until episode 90

Can you even fucking read?, I acknowledged that design change was a possiblity too, but that design change theory hasnt been proved (Becuase autists like you keep throwing shit at people with no real argument)

So someone finally told Gohan to not fuck around when he has the upperhand like his fight with Cell and Buu?

> The Napoli Comicon taking place this weekend in the city of Naples in Italy.
> Toyotarō shares his insights into the future of the series
> Toyotarō said that “we are preparing the ground to direct Dragon Ball Super into the original Dragon Ball Z ending”.

Reminder that DBS entering EoZ is confirmed!

Source:
twitter.com/DBITALIAFANS

It means the LSS is a canonical existence, and U6's LSS is Broly.

What was he actually thinking about?

Would have been kind of pointless, wouldn't it? SSB is miles stronger, so Black might as well have just skipped ahead to Rose.

>Goku Calling after Bardock like a child
this is great

i really would like to see Vegeta as the guy who saves everyone. His character developed great compared to goku retardness

Yes, and then he fucked around and lost to a severed arm.

That's our Gohan!

Even so, Super is retroactively ruining a lot of the things I liked about the EoZ, so that's not much consolation.

>It means the LSS is a canonical existence, and U6's LSS is Broly.

No! I don't give a shit about that fucking slut/sluts.

at least it didn't go further
vegeta was relatively lucky compared to nappa

Absolutely terrible. Literally rolling my eyes on this episode. I don't see how Gohan could feel the weight of Piccolos words - he needed proper motivation similar to what turned him ssj2. I'd settle for him going unlocked during the tournament. A shitshow, but who cares? A NEW WAIFU CHARACTER COMING UP. YAY! Fuck me.

>Q: What is the relationship between you and master Toriyama? What advice does he give you?
>T: Toriyama first writes the scenario and the text, then I create the storyboard, I present it to Toriyama and Shueisha and after their approval I start to draw.

>Q: Do you think you have given continuity to what Toriyama did?
>T: Yes, this is a series created by Toriyama, so it has to follow its style, but I want to put some of my originality and freshness.

>Q: What are these elements of originality?
>T: Regarding the story, I keep the narrative arch but I put my own jokes. So Toriyama creates the main things but then I put my own, for example in the choreographies of the fights.

>Becuase autists like you keep throwing shit at people with no real argument
Talking about yourself now, Paco?

I not the retard who says that they are certainly two different different people you gigantic piece of shit, you are the retard saying that they are certainly the same people (With, surprise, still no argument in sight)

lewd
damn shame, also funny.

Fuck you I look better with my head shaved.

Can you? You literally posted:
>People actually believe these are the SAME character

Without a shred of evidence to support them being different, then got all butthurt when people called you out on your bullshit. You made the original claim that they're different, so it's on you to back it up.

you know
about
stuff

They can't be the same, shy femBroly is still in the opening, and they look completely different.
>hairstyle
>outfit
>femBroly has colored lips

>The legendary super saiyan is canon

>both his kids are manlets
He shouldn't have gotten a midget for a wife.

No, you're the retard who says anyone who thinks they're the same character is a retard and then provides zero argument beyond "durr they is wearin different clothes"

You are so fucking stupid it's amazing.

See how you inmediatly stopped trying Jose? Thats what losers do.

I don't know why people care about Toriyama's designs anymore, when he himself has repeatedly admitted he doesn't know shit about dragon ball anymore. He said the girl who drew his Tarble special manga knew 1000 times more about dragon ball than he does.

It's obvious that Cauili exists as a reference to Broly even her name is a reference ot him so Broly is gonna be made canon or at least semi-canon regarding Toei's stance on it

>I keep the narrative arch but I put my own jokes.
What if Toyotaro wrote kissless Goku?

So good.

That was before BoG though. BoG is when he re-read the manga and started making retcons and getting interested again

Sasuga Gohan.
I hope that with all the jobbing he is doing now he atleast he will get it out of his system by the time the tournament comes around.

nothing lewd in it user

>hurr he should use his autistic rage to win even though the martial arts expert is telling him it's a shit idea to do so.

Piccolo's words have are the only ones that should have an effect on Gohan.

Can't blame him. Short girls are the best.

>Still trying to pretend i say they are different.
Oh juan, when will you learn...

It's so fucking stupid that "Legendary Super Saiyan" and "Super Saiyan" are different things. Thank Christ the former isn't canon.

>my stupid son
I like doujins like these.

>Makes baseless assertion
>Chimps out when people disagree with it
>Damage controls by spouting "REEEEEEEE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF :((((("
>Doesn't see the irony at all

Retard.

I can feel the gay just in this page alone.

Wow. More proof that Toyo doesn't change the story, I bet this will be ignored though. Toei is the one who changes the story, Toyo creates his own fights and jokes but everything else like character personalities and plot is Toriyama

>Everyone wants to fuck Shota Gohan
Seriously why?
Also Piccolo ends up wining this right?