Good job fighters!

Racists BTFO and be afraid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-dNcbNcOJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quick rundown?

Shitholers
youtube.com/watch?v=d-dNcbNcOJA

Probably an innocent mistake by H&M a few days ago. Or weak publicity stunt.

Africa has discovered fake internet outrage
I guess they probably have our old smartphones

Common moral language is breaking down
People are no longer able to talk through things
All that matters is the group
Members of one group have no way to negotiate with members of another group
The great race war inches closer
Best of luck everyone. Civilisation was fun while it lasted.

>Civilisation was fun while it lasted.
There's white and some East Asian 'civilizations'.
Everyone else was just trying to hold it together doing monkey see monkey do. It was/is against their immediate gratification and low IQ genes.

now its the workers, who are most likely black, are going to have to clean that up now, way to go showing those evil white devils what's up!

I kinda want that hoodie

This nigger should read up on how the "fight" ended up for Liberia and Haiti.

So... Africans now believe their kids to be monkeys? I guess I'd hate myself if I were a nigger too, and every other nigger on earth too.

>Kid models an innocent shirt calling himself a monkey
>South Africans go apeshit and destroy a store
I'm dying this is pure pottery. What a shithole.

>comments section
>dis is not da wae my bruddas

Watching that spastic niglet tear down all the clothing racks in that store is a nice metaphor for the nigger race. They build nothing. They only destroy. All places and all times.

>shithole
No no no, South Africa is a great place now, ask the Democrats. And that's precisely why we can now cut all aid to them.

>gets called an ape
>acts like an ape

RACIST BTFO

Why did they have to get rid of Apartheid? It worked!

Good job nigger warriors. You showed those shirts and pants who's boss.

The black chick taking the Mic from milo at DePaul is probably my favorite on video chimp out.

Chimpout level 2 has been reached

>i'm mad about this hoody that validates my feelings on being called an ape so i will act like an ape to prove them wrong!
Nigger logic!

>Favorite chimpout

This would make for a great thread

I think my favorite chimpout was the "handsup don't" shoot nigger who strong armed the store owner then tried to strong arm a cop

Did you see oreo guy on LivePD last night? Classic.

Nope
Would it be on YouTube?

shithole country

>racists btfo
so acting like chimps was to prove they aren't .... chimp like?

Racism is the biggest sign of unintelligence.

Everybody is racist to some degree, though.

>Mad blacks are refered to as chimps.
>Prove they arent chimps by chimping out.

Sure showed da wypipo

So that makes black people the most racist then?

They actually are.
Black racism towards whites never really get much attention. The opposite, however...

More than happy for antifa to trash their corporate master's stores

So a black kid cant wear this hoodie? What if they wanted to? Is it still racist?

This child model probably doesn't know what the fuck racism is and that his race are sometimes compared to monkeys. Leftists say race is a social construct so what the fuck is their problem with a child wearing a hoodie?

I couldn't find it. Basically the guy was doing nothing and the cop was trying to pat him down and talk to him but he wouldn't listen because he was like "IM DOING NOTHING I HAVE MY HANDS UP SEE" "MY HANDS ARE UP" "IM DOING NOTHING" but he wouldn't listen to the cop because he wouldn't shut up. He said "ARREST ME THEN" like 10 times. This was a literal oreo with a blue oreo polo begging to be shot so he could be the next Trayvon. Actually pretty pathetic.

Why didn't they shoot them?

Blacks are total fools. They are the embodiement of useful idiots... You tweet something and they go on a rampage, on command. Fucking mindblowing.

But yeah the LivePD threads are liquid gold. I was rolling when someone dubbed a ripped black cop 'giga nigga'. Actually so funny.

Actually RACE is the biggest determinant of IQ/intelligence, you stupid monkey.

>When your mad about being called a monkey so you go out and act like monkeys

you don't have our manufactured opinions about race tolerance REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET HIM

This

Way to prove you aren't monkeys by acting like fucking monkeys.

I really tried sympathizing with nogs on this, truly. It stuns me how a multi-million dollar corporation overlooked this shit despite how funny it is. Then I wake up and see this story about niggers destroying an H&M. They can't stop themselves from their primitive monkey nature, just like every time they riot when someone gets shot. Their first reaction is to tear it all down. They do an outstanding job at curbing all sympathy and drill it home that they're little more than mindless apes.

nothing says more about hating racists than tearing a clothing store apart wtf is wrong with niggers they cant be this stupid can they.

>They can't be this stupid

see

I'm based like today when I told the middle aged woman at the postal office who sold to me my new SIM card: "Sorry, I wasn't angry at you, I had almost puked because that man asking info smelt like a nigger". She replied: "I know, I have met him on the bus. He is a teacher". I further replied: "He smelt like a nigger, thanks for all anyway".