What the fuck is his problem? Why does he hate weed so much?

What the fuck is his problem? Why does he hate weed so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxTXY4lV65E
amazon.com/Host-Defense-Extract-Mushroom-Servings/dp/B0062AL9Y8/ref=sr_1_9_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1515866332&sr=1-9&keywords=lions mane
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi_3qP5ZLt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because niggers love weed

smoking weed is degenerate, grow up

kek is with him

>it's a Sup Forums only likes certain politicians fucking them up the ass episode
Color me shocked. Do you guys even know what you actually believe in?

>removes Obama's Grand Edict
>replaces it with a judgement that gives full respect to State Rights
>liberals are fucking retarded and don't understand this is a good thing

Oh please. I don't wanna hear the word "degenerate" from you hitler loving larpers.

Weed is the least harmful drug out there. It's less abusive and harmful than alcohol.

His brother died from dirty pot needles.

Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=bxTXY4lV65E

In all seriousness weed prohibition was a tool for jailing mexicans.

Cannabis+lions mane mushroom cures autism

Because this issue causes controversy to take the heat off why he isn't prosecuting clearly guilty people. It's working to, you made this thread. Whether you are for or against weed is irrelevant to the bigger picture here

Reefer Madness generation. They bought into the big lie hook, line and sinker. Sessions genuinely believes cannabis to be the Devil's Harvest.

/thread

You can't stop enforce the law that you don't like. DOJ's one of duties is to enforce the law. Don't like the law? Change the law. Don't be a bitch.

to add to this

>politicians were trafficking humans WITH the MMJ
>they weren't able to be investigated because Obama's retarded MMJ edict

3d chess my dudes

A .22 is less harmful than a .357. Good point.

many such cases

His job is to enforce the laws.

Congress makes the laws. If you have a problem, your problem is with Congress.

>Weed is the least harmful drug out there. It's less abusive and harmful than alcohol.
Degenerate reasoning.

go back to jeddit nigger-lover

because he is an inbred lump of pink shit, not a man.

indeed.

I smoke and take Lions Maine powder in my coffee and am autistic af

FUCK OFF, SHAREBLUE

>Why does he hate weed so much?

He's just a weak man. Don't worry, gears are in motion to get weed policy in place. Ironically, it will be Sessions' people that get it through.

drugs are bad, mmkay? don't do drugs.

Weed is a Shitty Plant promoted by Soros and his cronies in order to make White people lazy. Stoners cannot take any criticism of Weed at all because it is their God Drug and if you don't like it, you're a hater. There are no medicinal benefits in it, so if you want to legalize it, just go for the recreational, because we all know that Pot Smokers just want to smoke it, not for the supposed "Medical Benefits"

1 post made by this ID

>Why does he hate weed so much?

Jeffie holds stocks in PRIVATE FOR-PROFIT PRISONS. And those operations need a steady stream of warm bodies to turn a profit.

Clear enough?

>not taking the superiour alcohol/water extract amazon.com/Host-Defense-Extract-Mushroom-Servings/dp/B0062AL9Y8/ref=sr_1_9_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1515866332&sr=1-9&keywords=lions mane

its like you don't even want to grow a brain.

>There are no medicinal benefits in it
I'd like more studies and info on that claim. Otherwise against it. Definitely against recreational use.

yes you are correct. it's truly that simple. you can smell the moth balls on Sessions breath. He's an old, inbred, backwoods, simple minded little lump of pink shit. he probably has a tiny minuscule little penis too. people who look like him and talk like him are estrogen addled, impotent, sexless beings. Anything that smells of enjoyment or pleasure thats isnt related to the bible or church buffet's is a sin.

Lawman gonna lawman, it's setting a precedent
It's also a massive hint to the Senate to move on the topic

shut the fuck up

It is an easy way to "fight" degeneracy and look good to the voters. He would be in danger if he tried to actually fight degeneracy by stopping the constant slander of white people by Jews.

both cannabis & lion's mane mushroom are super feminizing. enjoy your bitch tits soyboy

Why do YOU love it so much? It's harmful, degenerate and should stay prohibited. Less drug accessibilitycis only one government task.

thats the same as saying "why do you love water so much, so many people die because of it each year".....you know all the drownings and stuff. omg water is for idiots and degenerates.

Revenue stream,

Think a few years ahead, going after weed now removes a revenue stream for 'undesirables', also making it harder for the people who have smoked it for years (like a crutch) to get hold of it giving them a little break where they realise its holding them back. Then in a few years just prior to an election say, allow it to be grown on a local level again

>Weed is the least harmful drug out there. It's less abusive and harmful than alcohol.
Good goy

>projection: the post
We all know that you're a slave to bodily pleasures and that you're afraid of any fatherly figure forcing you to come to your senses.

Because CARTELS are hiding behind your legalization laws to shield themselves from justice. How do you retards not know this

>says the ignorant retard

>What the fuck is his problem? Why does he hate weed so much?

most of the people in law enforcement only want to keep weed illegal because they think it makes being black illegal.

they are a bit retarded.

Hippies will not to leave cloud 9 and see the blood fertilizing their flower.

>Actually defending him
He could be going after, you know, real criminals. Not people who smoke a harmless drug that makes you a bit lazy.

He's making the Trump administration look like more of a joke then it already was.

fatherly figure? kek....he's a fucking cunt. Taylor Swift is more a fatherly figure than Jeff Sessions. she has a bigger penis and more testosterone. he's a little creamy dickless inbred Alabama flake of feces

>weed = water

Because weed is for fags

That's the dumbest analogy, you need water in your body, weed directly harms the brain cells each use. You sound like an underage.

Not an agument.

>He could be going after, you know, real criminals
>implying you work at the DoJ
>implying you actually know what he's doing
>implying you aren't just projecting your faggot opinions

he's doing his job. tell Congress to do theirs if you don't like it.

cartels fuckface

The only argument the Stoner has.

he’s a fucking degenerate psycho christian, what do you think is his problem?

Sup Forums used to be stoner anarchists like 7 years ago, don’t let this new wave of retarded trump cum guzzling faggots to make you think otherwise

weed is fine, alcohol is way more dangerous, other hard drugs are fucked

inbred, backwoods, dickless white boy

Wow you're truly an idiot. Marijuana used to be 80% of cartels income until states started allowing medical use and cultivation of the drug. Now they heavily peddle heroine and cocaine to make up for lost profits. Legalization of drugs is the end of the cartels and the biggest cartel will never allow that, the CIA.

It's illegal.

That's a big dick.

You can't stop enforcing laws that you don't like.

For you.

because your mommy told you it should be illegal after she fucked her brother and made you.

>You can't stop enforcing laws that you don't like.

like the constitution?

Because he's the fucking Attorney General of the United States, and Federal Law says that Marijuana is illegal. And Federal Law supercedes State Law.

It'd be legit dereliction of duty if he didn't make an effort to go after conduct that is against the law.

You have a problem with it, lobby to get weed legalized on a Federal level. Otherwise shut the fuck up, you're not allowed to ignore the law when it inconveniences you.

All Marijuana does is make light brighter and makes you think more cautiously before doing something. It's also a plant that comes out of the ground of Mother Earth.

Alcohol on the other hand has caused more deaths, more domestic disputes, more robberies etc...

water kills more people than weed fuckface. look it up. check some facts. you are too simple to see the association because of the deeper thinking needed to get there. sorry for your IQ...

Define degenerate

Have you seen that awful Sup Forums website? It's got more lady cocks in it than Charlie Sheen's anus.

Now that shit really is degenerate.

Because he isn't a degenerate and doesn't enable degeneracy.

>no medicinal benefits in it

I think alot of top colleges and medical companies would like to speak to you. There's 100 proof here is medicinal value, which is why there's less fight on the medical side.

But ye keep making shit up, it's good for the people who want stuff legalized as educated people see through your bullshit.

arguing about weed on Sup Forums is degenerate

You are retarded. No wonder you smoke leaves.

What? Are you implying that you have a right to smoke weed? Are you a brain dead retard?

BECAUSE THIS GOYIM KNOWS WHATS UP

>Are you implying that you have a right to smoke weed?

The war on drugs is unconstitutional.

9th and 10th ammendment. read that shit.

> 1 post made by this ID
Is this nigga retarded?

He doesnt care really. There's just lots of votes in it. It's all people talk about in those few remaining states where weed isn't legal.

ahhhh fuck you son

Why?

ahhh fuck you sun

> Top Colleges and Medical Companies
All Far-Left winged Religion bashing shitholes. Yeah I i'm going to believe what they did. The colleges are probably filled with weed-smoking degenerates to begin with.

Do you know what a legal cause of action is?

you should be folding the clothes or doing some yardwork

please tell me

Why?

comparing weed to alcohol is not a valid argument, both are degenerate and bad for you. both make you stupid
>b-b-but i dont drink, im so enlightened, i just smoke weed instead its better for you
yeah great "argument".
>dude i dont drink, i just gamble
>dude i dont drink, i just watch TV all day
>drinking? nah i just play video games all day
Not. An. Argument.

LOL

Go worship your dead kike on a stick somewhere else

It's not about "weed" per say, it's about draining the swamp. The people connected to passing this and benefiting from it are deep swamp/state. Haven't we known for years that feds are responsible for running guns/drugs/human trafficking? With this, they legislated their cut into law. All with support and ignorance of the public. Canada's legalization will be no different.

And over here you have the Typical "Enlightened" Atheist. Notice how he wears a fedora and he doesn't take care of his body. You can tell from the neckbeard and the fatness that he doesn't get any women, but tries to pretend by tipping his fedora and saying "M'lady"

Break time is over, Pedro

where do you stand, pot smoking degenerate? With Soros, the mega-kike nation wrecker? Or with Sup Forums, the worlds greatest counter-semite movement?

you sir, are what's called an idiot

what's your point faggot

>please tell me

A legal cause of action is a logical reason to use state force against an individual.

I'll let this dude tell you about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pi_3qP5ZLt8

A cause of action is required to take legal action against an individual.

When you're this retarded.

LOL u don't worship my Jewish kabal desert cult

You must be tipping fedora

What have you done for God's chosen today, goyim?

That these people are fucking retarded and they don't know what they're saying. They just watch MSM and listen to Liberal radio stations.

ur missing the point

This. It's not about weed that sessions is going after. His statements about that are for cover/public consumption about what he's really after. He cutting off the swamps bucks that fund these orgs. Read this
Pay attention Sup Forums.

nice 2-bit perspective you have there.
Maybe you leafs get lazy on ganj,
but real ass smokers stay stoned and stay busy. .|. fuk-kanaduh

A cause of action has three elements:

1. Violation of someones rights

2. Evidence linking the accused to the crime

3. A remedy.

If there is no violation of someones rights, the court has no subject matter jurisdiction.