Why is he such a colossal cunt?

Why is he such a colossal cunt?
Tell me why must Gendo fuck with everything constantly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPozvc75PoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Muh waifu

>Gendo fuck with everything constantly?
He was a mere victim of Yui's fuckery.

That's no reason the be a cunt.

He's in charge of an organization that kills aliens from beyond. And He is one of the few people who understand what they are. He can do whatever he wants.
Might not make him look nice to other humans but he's a necessary.

>muh angels
They win and then what?
Instrumentality will happen no matter the consequences

In the end, he got his wish of seeing her granted, for about thirty seconds. Then he died (he didn't even dissolve into LCL, so maybe Lilith denied him entry into the whole Instrumentality thing?) while Yui fucked off into space forever.'

He was just trying to save humanity... and see Yui while he was at it. And the reason he was so shitty to Shinji was because he suffered from self esteem issues equally as crippling as Shinji's and didn't think he was a good father.

Gendo did more or less nothing wrong. In fact we owe him thanks for subverting Seele's scenario

>your plan depends on your son
>treat your son badly

He was such a fucking cunt in the manga, that it was comical

>Gendo did more or less nothing wrong. In fact we owe him thanks for subverting Seele's scenario

Lol no. He basically wanted the same as seele + he planned to fuse himself with adam&lilith inside unit01 (to reunite with yui)..
No matter how you look at it, he was a selfish asshole

hey man he was doing his best

>drive two scientists to suicide
>So egoistic he wants to become God
>Clones his wife
>Destroy clone psychologically
>Leave son to rot at uncle's
>Tells his son he never loved him anyway
>Sabotage nuclear robot project
>Makes his son kill one of his friends
>cares more about the clone
>Isn't even there to overseer most of the battlefield operations
He was just trying to get by, I see.

>>drive two scientists to suicide
who's the second?
>>So egoistic he wants to become God
did he?
>>Sabotage nuclear robot project
This robot woud've be useless anyway

You would say fuck everything if your son turned out gay

But he never turned gay

>muh waifu
>fucks Ritsuko's mother and Ritsuko herself
I also suspect that he fucked some of Rei's clones while they had no soul.

Or they had souls.
He just fucked the soul out of them

>I'm gonna build an artificial angel to bring my wife back to life.
>But it will need my wife to sacrifice herself to work.

Am I the only one who thinks this makes little sense?

>>But it will need my wife to sacrifice herself to work.
It was her idea

That came after wife died.

The problem is:
>Want to be part of organization because ???
>Wife "dies"
>Want to be part of the organization to get back his wife
What the fuck was he doing at GEHIRN in the first place?

Autism

>What the fuck was he doing at GEHIRN in the first place?
Well, he was a scientist and it's what the scientists usually do, been part of some research project

>trying to kill the entire human race because muh waifu
Gendo is a dick and completely deserves pic related. He's also incompetent and lost to SEELE because he didn't support Shinji as a father.

I'm talking about Shinji not Toji

He needed to do that to use them.

Scientists usually work in some dead end uni doing useless research.
They do not join the Illuminati to build angels.

We want you to think that

Well it's started with the expedition, scientists do that

I am the first kind
Are you hiring? I'm higly amoral

Is he the Darth Vader of anime?

he would watch the world burn for a chance to bring back his dead wife

Fuck off Sup Forumsshitter

No.
Darth Vader never intended to use the death star to turn humanity into force-liquid

I was reading your picture and I was surprised, because I didn't recally anything like it in the manga.
Then I realized around the second speech bubble that it's an edit.

Nah, he's just misunderstood.

Bingo.

Gendo is what shinji would become with time in a bad ending. Pathological dependence on a single person who ever loved him. Zero self esteem. He got more and more jaded and finally gave no fuck about the world as long as he can see yui back, although she herself seen not to want it.

Darth Vader considered the DS useless compared with the power of the Force (specially the dark side of the Force)
SEELE considered the EVAs useless compared with the Instrumentalization

Why are you talking about me

So 2.22 Shinji? But instead of manipulating people, he has total control over AT-fields
youtube.com/watch?v=NPozvc75PoE

His son is a cuck, he needs to be a dick. Fucking faggot shinji ran off crying like a bitch when he got a robot to pilot and 3 hot chicks to be around. Little pussy bitch crying about muh depression like a numale cuck.

He certainly "gave no fuck about the world" by the end of 3.33

What are you, stupid?

>MUH WAIFU

that's literally it
everyone else could literally go die for all he cared

One million yards stare

>Shinji becomes a fucking god with no previous warning because of his feelings
>The entire world is suspiciously focused on him
Im quite sure the rebuilds are either a collective dream inside EoE instrumentality or shinji got to keep his god powers after EoE and cant remember.

There is no power like the human will.

>It turns out the Rebuilds are just the Melancholy of Shinji Ikari

>we order them in bulk

Pretty much. He forgot his realizations from EoE and keep hating himself. This feelings of self hatred are the reason why stuff keep going to shit in his world.

>every single thing about main characters and their behaviour is explained in the last 2 episodes
>he still thinks Shinji is just a "little pussy bitch"

You would be surprised how much of the fan base have absolutely no fucking idea what is going on the series. There is a reason why Anno hates his fans, specially the waifufags.

He wanted to fuck his wife.
Nearly every character's motivation in Eva can be summed up as "I want to get laid with X" in some way.

People think they are supposed to self-insert into shinji but really many fans are reflected by that retard Kensuke who always wants to be a badass mecha pilot even past the point his own friend gets limbs amputated or outright dies

Do we even see Kensuke after Tojis fight?

he calls shinji the night before he tries to leave Nerv after Touji gets maimed and it goes to answering machine, and you hear Kensuke bitching about how 'even Touji gets to be a pilot'

jesus christ man
and its not classified information that he got maimed either because fucking Hikari visited his bed

What would happen if he did become one? Would he go in an angel killing frenzy? Would he shit his pants and regret everything?

>MUH DEAD WAIFU

Because he's a manchild who can't accept reality. He's really no better than Shinji.

>gendo apologists exist
Kimochi warui.

what if, just hear me out, what if Shinji was was just being autistic and you saw everything from his perspective, and his dad was the nicest guy possible.