HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now they want to get married!
archive.is/tM11Y

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/first-comes-love-then-comes-marriage-not-for-me-thanks/news-story/d53ae485a9015c0562b3f054427796f4
onlineocr.net/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh jeeze how will men ever recover

Maybe they should go on their knees and ask for marriage? Wouldn't that be better than going insane?

thank you for the pic. it sums up everything nicely

>The meaning of marriage is so deeply rooted in patriarchy and gender inequality, that, in the modern sense, it does not make sense for a young woman to tie the knot unless she has a partner willing to reject all traditional overtures of marriage.

>To conclude: marriage is an institution based on the alliance between two unequal partners, which requires one partner, the husband, to be dominant and the wife to be subservient in order to function. The premise of the so-called perfect traditional marriage is rooted in the man having all economic control in the relationship, and thus, most of the control in general, as financial control leads to control of how the money is spent and how life is lived.

dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/first-comes-love-then-comes-marriage-not-for-me-thanks/news-story/d53ae485a9015c0562b3f054427796f4

They suffer from internatized misogyny, obviously.

Whore it up from age 16 to 30
Anti white male from 18 to 40
Have a mid life crisis
I need a white male
I need white children
Bitch you are a used up cum toilet
Die alone with your cats

she's gonna off herself any day now isn't she
;_;

its doing exactly what it was designed to do, destroy white birth rates

I would gladly welcome getting rid of marriage from the law. Keep the finances separate and get rid of family court.

>sex tourism all day every day in japan and taiwan
>bring biracial kiddos back to USA
>everybody is suddenly good looking
>sjw trigger genes bred out of the gene pool

probably the best thing i have ever read to sum up how things are these days. holy shit that's a keeper.

Saved

From where it is? I want to translate it into Estonian and publish in local MSM

onlineocr.net/

This.

>onlineocr.net/
kek

works good for me. converted img to all text. i dont know where the original article is

saved

Sluts just want a ring and the attention whore wedding.

Nope, biological watch kicks in and starts breaking trough feminist nonsense conditioning.
They really want kids now...

when I first realized that there are people who would actually get married just because they want a wedding it was like in that movie shutter where they realize the thing had been clinging to her shoulders the entire time

Brutal pic. But "indifference" for me at least is feigned. I deeply desire a girl to care for and love / be loved by. I am too imprisoned by my pose of detachment however. It's hell.

As would I. Women just are too stupid to understand these patriarchal institutions are for their good.

Stop laughing you retarded nigger.

In your mockery you fail to realize that you are condemning women who, like the innumerable and insufferable masses of numales, fell for the "everyone is equal" and "empowering women / minorities" university memes. They are simply following the protocols that they were taught, and while you might argue that you did not fall for these university-laden lies, the number of people who did and still continue to believe in these lies is astronomical. The sheer number of people who voted for Hillary Clinton simply because she was a woman stands as a testament to this truth.

While you are right to boast the superiority of your reasoning skills which allowed you to see through these lies, you would do well to remember that these people, when allied to the masses of negros and non-whites currently invading every white nation in existence will soon form a political majority far more numerous than yours. If you alienate these roasties rather than teach them the errors of their ways, you will be doomed by politics, as hordes of roasties and AIDS-ridden niggers continue to vote farther and farther left, to the point where the nation's financial system collapses under its own debt.

The hardest thing about swallowing the redpill isn't even hiding your power-level or realizing how much trouble the western world is in. No, the hardest thing about swallowing the redpill is that you must awaken others to its truth, the truth being that we are not equal, nor ever were nor ever will be; that the various races that constitute humanity are not equal and as such have their own specialties. If whites are the best civilization builders and blacks are the best runners and fighters, then yes, unfairly, whites will dominate the world because that's just fucking life.

If you distance and mock your own kind, the damage will inevitably fall back to you. [1/2]

Behold the cunt brain in action. Fucking useless holes. Why do they exist again?

[2/2]

They say those who are ignorant of history are bound to repeat it and that those who study history are bound to watch other people repeat (as their history degrees are worthless). But this is not true: those who study history and know its truth are bound to watch it being repeated because they were too prideful to share their knowledge because of the injustices that other people have done to them. They would doom their own kind just to be able to say:" I was right."

If this is your opinion, then here's some news: you are as worthless as the roasties you mock, because neither you nor they contribute anything to the survival of our people.

They can have that without a wedding. But they need the attention. Attention is the most important thing for a female, and weddings are the greatest attention whoring events of most women's lives.

Men of Sup Forums take back white pucci!

And guess who will be the brides of those inbreed "doctors and engineers" who flocked into West.
It is already happening in Sweden and Finland.

How are you supposed to help people who won’t listen to you?

>le all women are sluts maymay

People are having less sex than previous generations.

Meanwhile what's men's #1 priority? Wishing women would fuck them at the drop of a hat.

>They can have that without a wedding.
They literally can't. Because they want their kid(s) to have father and security of family. Their feminist utopia is collapsing in their heads, let me remind you this.

That's what you get for trading life under a husband's loving care for a lifetime of debt slavery under an uncaring corporation's board of directors. The board of directors is male btw.

I think this is truly depressing. The jews are sucessfully creating a class war: Both sexes are unhappy and treat each other as enemies.

Women are too obsessed with weddings. But why are they obsessed with weddings? Because it's about THEM. It's a day basically revolving around them.

It's expensive masturbation.

we must restore order

Dumb shrekposter. The message is for those who have ears to hear. They've BEEN warned. There's no excuse in the age of the internet. And there's no obligation for the enlightened to drag the dimwitted into the light of truth. Let them suffer, it's the only way they'll learn.

yup married an asian (born in America)
fuck off white women.
They allowed themselves to be destroyed by the jews. I am not going to suffer because baby boomers decided to destroy white females. Why the fuck should I waste my life eating the shit sandwich that the most selfish generation ever created?
Nah, fuck that. The damage is done. If you want to marry a white woman for your white babies, then you are a fucking cuckold.

nah mang, both of my best friends have gfs and they (around 25) are DESPERATE for kids, while my buddies are like "eh i wanna chill until i'm 30"

the biological clock is very real, but then again this is europe, which hasn't been completely poisoned by feminism yet

You change the rules by unnatural forced law (female quotas for board) and break out of your incompentency level by law not by your competence rising in order to further your career. And the feminist fuckup just rises to new level.

its a trap to acquire half your shit

Wow you are a fucking loser and a whiner. Your ancestors fought and toiled their whole lives before technology but you can't teach a woman to behave? Such a sad man.

It's always the same with those bitches..demanding to get married instead of making themselves more desirable by improving themselves (loosing weight, learning to cook, not being fucking annoying etc)

What is "it" (the feminist/SJW factor) like there in Estonia? you have some of the finest untainted stock remaining on the planet.

my femnazi gf called me up to break up with me. "okay that sucks, but if thats what you want mate"

two days later begging me to pick up the phone "I miss you"

All she does is watch netflix and swallow blue pilled bullshit all day, she even fed me those lines "I can find the man I deserve" I dont think she can cause he doesnt exist.

You keep trying, just like pic related.

You need to practice your arguments, expect what other people will say. You also need to make sure that the state of whites and their nation doesn't consume your every thought.

Never forget that the average normie lives in a video game and pop-culture bubble, completely oblivious to the dangers that whites face in their own nations as these countries approach South African levels of tension. As such, you must appear to be level-headed, calm and happy, but at the same time be ready to argue with people, to predict their arguments and to have a counter for them. The more convincing your argument is, the more people will look into it, and if it's anything like the truth that Hitler tried to show the world, they will realize of their own volition that he was right, that the races are not equal, that people have their own specialties and that it is a small group of wealthy elitists, most of which are Jews, that continue this promulgation of "diversity" and "open-borders" for every white nation.

I've seen many on this board talk about getting fit at the gym and such. Yes this is important. But unless you want to look and sound like some mindless brute who's brain is half-way diseased by hatred, you also need to be able to (#1) reason and (#2, most importantly) communicate your reasoning (aka argue and debate).

Watch the debates between Destiny and various people that he debated. Note his questions and mode of thinking and prepare a counter-argument to every point. This soudns like an astronomical effort, but you will quickly realize that it is not, because it all boils down to one thing: leftists believe people are born equal and that the inequality of their current status is the result of their upbringing and that race and genes has minimal or even no impact on this. This is false, proven by the fact that Africa, a massive continent lush with green plains from South Africa to Congo had no traces of civilization.

CRAZY CAT LADIES BTFO

you better bolt while you can user.

Forgot pic

Yes, hardest part is to realize how much the world is a lie.
>John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Find the truth in Jesus, and from there follow the Great commission.
>Mat 28:16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.
Mat 28:17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Are all white supremacists this stupid or are you just LARPing?

>the whole world is a lie
>cites Ancient mythology

I feel for amerifats. Marriage laws here are clear cut.

a) everything you acquire after the marriage, are common goods, everything you owned before marriage will stay yours

b) everything you acquire after the marriage is kept seperate, as well as everything you acquire before the marriage

c) make your own marriage contract like a full retard (no one does this)

Your wife is entitled to half of the common shit, but can't pull any magic to get half of the house YOU owned before the marriage. So it's a choice you make when you get married.

Too much energy wasted where it can be better invested in time and expense on yourself.

Care to elaborate?

>People are having less sex than previous generations.
This is misleading. On average, you're right, but that's because 70% of males are incels. The females are still sluts and having more sex.

Modern marriage does nothing at all to provide stability, since the marriage can be dissolved just as easily as any other relationship.

fuck off race mixer. there are still good white women out there who have the mind to not fall for shit like feminism.

>Maybe they should go on their knees and ask for marriage?
Even if they did, men would have to be stupid to risk it given the current socio-economic and legal climate. Word of advice: unless there's some radical legal overhaul within the next few years (SPOILER: there won't be) don't marry or even cohabit with a woman that earns less than you do. You're just asking to be taken to the cleaners if you do.

Speaking of which, isn't it funny that none of these 'strong, independent womyn' who are supposedly desperate to get married want to assume the traditionally masculine role of breadwinner? Women who outearn the majority of men still want a husband that earns more than they do. Allowing women into the workplace does not create equality, it merely elevates the standards of what a 'worthy' man is to unrealistic levels, to the point where the only men they'll even look at are rich ultra-chads or old businessmen, both of whom can easily pump and dump younger pussy.

>the survival of our people.
Opinion dismissed.

>I miss you.
Run

>mfw these dumb bitches get used up during their best years and no one marries them

You don't need a wedding to have children. As said here: a wedding today is purely masturbatory.

>but you can't teach a woman to behave
If we'd try to teach them we'd be thrown into prison for being abusive, sexist, racist, etc.

>I deserve equal pay
>I deserve superior legal status
>I deserve to be independent
>Why hasn't he bought me a diamond and a house
Dream on cunt.

>I'm more alpha than the state

before my "awakening", I was burning coal from Honduras on an overstayed work visa. When she broke up with me, I called INS and had her ass deported. I was like, "I'm not bitter about the breakup, but if we can't be together, you're gona have to go ahead and get dafuq out of my nation ... bitch!"

>tl;dr I'm an asshurt virgin with social anxiety b-but I never needed you stinking women anyways! >:(

We have sexless language. This is for the starters.
We have prominent females being strongly vocal against this shit in media.
And our birth rates among estonians are only slightly negative (ca -200 natural change among Estonians despite heavy workforce drain by Western EU), SJW-s are largely despised because we know that people are not equal and will never be. But the forcing ias there, SJW-s supported by foreign aggressors (Sweden, Norway notably, Open Society cunts) try to attacks childrens in schools. It is heavily resisted, mocked, rused and so on.
It is fucking tiring to be honest. But Estonia still stands.

Le boomers fuck us over, but now they are old and conservative so it's alright now.

This overacting makes her seem like an insufferable cunt.

Like one that drinks to much at a social function and becomes way too loud because they think everyone loves what they have to say.

I didn't ask for this shit. I was never a feminist and I always thought feminists were basically beta females. All my life I lived by a strict code given to me by my parents to always be humble, protect my purity, and be a good wife to a strong man someday, fulfill his every wish. Why the fuck am I lumped in with all the 30 year old roasties? I'm still a virgin for fuck's sake.

>but you can't teach a woman to behave?
Basically, see You're a fucking moron if you think someone is going to risk getting sent to pound-me-in-the-ass federal prison (or even a state prison) just to keep some likely-worthless bitch in line.

i'm a dumb cunt and read your previous post wrong, you're 100% right

With jews everyone loses. Welcome to the glorious future cunt.

>stdh.txt

>The message is for those who have ears to hear. They've BEEN warned
>They've BEEN warned
That's the thing, you blithering retard.

They haven't been warned.

Quite the opposite, they've been told to take part in these degenerate behaviors, and what a fucking surprise that these "professors" who use their status as intellectuals actually convinced whites to breed with other races.

If someone taught you how a cell divides, telling you the various skeletal and motor proteins involved in this process and how it is done, but this whole "education" turned out to be a lie, would you trust it?

Of course you would, and I can prove it in the following example: trans- fats.

People used to believe that trans-fats were the best thing ever: easy to produce, cheap and doctors back then even thought that it would reduce the rates of heart attacks. Guess what? People ate shit-tons of trans-fats (around 1950s era). And guess what else? Heart attack rates skyrocketted, all because of what some "doctors" and (((professors))) kept rambling about. The human species, any race included, is far more sheepish than you think. Those "Based Japs" are based for one reason and one reason alone: their fathers decided to teach them about the glory of Japan, and not of the war crimes that Japan committed during WWII (Massacre of Nanking, to name one). This is the opposite of Germany, who taught its children about the evil of their grandparents, and now you have nothing but a grouping of self-loathing cucks who are taught day and night that they are hateful and nazis.

It's people like you, who are redpilled that need to awaken them, to WARN them, as you say. No one else can and no one else will.

How the fuck did this turn around so quickly?

All those decades of programming, reversed in little less than 2 years.

biological needs is a beautiful thing.

superficial analysis designed to make women feel terrible, without actually naming the real source of the problem

feminism is a jewish invention

Jewish women represent everything wrong w/ the female sex. They're the most vile, entitled, domineering, disgusting women on the face of the earth. Look @ how Jewish comedians talk about their mothers. Look @ the stereotype of the Jewish American Princess personified by Sarah Jessica Parker in Sex & The City. They hate men because Jewish men are just as disgusting, conniving, & perverse as they are. Jewish men regularly marry Jewish women, but - & this is the crucial bit - they also carry on affairs w/ the women they surround themselves at work. Jewish doctors are notorious for this. Obviously Hollywood's recent scandals reads like a Jewish wedding because Jewish men run the place.

The poisonous ideology of feminism was then thrust on unsuspecting Gentile culture. There was plenty to dig into and exploit. But the end goal switched at some point from empowering women to destroying the Gentile family.

Just look at pic related, these are all pretty famous or influential Jewish feminists. Thinkers, writers, professors, some became outright celebrities. Their poison has seeped into the culture. And because Jews are over-represented in the legal system as both judges and lawyers, it should be no surprise that they were able to pass increasingly draconian laws to ensure the destruction of the Western family.

A big reason feminism took off is WW2. A war started by Jews to protect themselves, which had multiple unforeseen benefits to the Jews in the long run. Such as putting to work millions of young women in the factories of the war machine. After these women had a taste of the work life and a steady pay check, they didn't want to go back to raising kids and keeping a home. All of this was happening at the same time Marxism, lesbianism, free love, race-mixing, etc

The men who complain about women so much are ugly and or short most of the time

Some complaints about marriage being stacked against men are true

This. Most women didn't even fight for feminism or women's rights decades ago, they had the common sense to know they already had a good thing going. It's the cultural Marxists and Bolsheviks that have pushed and pushed until they finally won these absurd legal battles that we now see the fruits of.

They also don't want to be a single mother raising Jamal's bastard under their own dime and key.

Far too much work for a kid they won't even look like them, and probably hate their whiteness.

Damn... women really are obsessed with men, yet we're turning our backs on them when they clearly want us again.

Dissolved but the mother keeps the child and gets alimony in case it dissolves.
Those females are not IQ-wise retarded, let me remind you this, they are conditioned by group-think and this conditioning is in process of being destroyed by biological clock.

What are you talking about? You think you need to beat women to teach them proper behavior? Stupid ape

Pasta

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

That and modern women are totally failing at basic shit.

>Don't breed because of the pill and other contraception.
>Nubois lowering testosterone levels 200-400 down from 550+ basically rendering them all effeminate gay ladyboys
>Can no longer raise children with a strong male influence and instead defer to the state for living expenses and role models
>Blame toxic masculinity for all of their shortcomings

Giving women the vote fucked up our society in under 50 years and the invention of the pill and condom doomed Western women and men.

It's literally voluntary sterilization at this point.

Transgenders and freaks like op taking hormones their make body obviously can't handle will fuck up their development forever now jazz is stuck with a micropenis and stupid build.

Children and males are being fetishised because the sick women and beta pedophiles are no longer on the bottom of the social ladder but instead up the top rung.

Most judges are perverted freaks with a god complex both male and female.

What's worse is when gen xyz end up putting black gay tranny judges in our armies police courts and political circles as we watch society totally shit itself.

Basically we are going full Rome 2.0 combined with all the dangerous technology of Atlantis ancient Egypt and Mayans

why would I want to date a modern women let alone marry one or have kids with her when she can't even

>Cook
>Clean
>Stay off social media
>Not look like a fat dyied dyke
>Have any self respect aka backbone
>Not suck nigger dicks
>Not backstab and cheat on me with Jamal muzziechad the immigrant
>Can't even raise the kids because she has to work and keep a active social life by getting dicked with no reprecussions
>Has social views that make me want to nuke Western society by forcing open boarders mass immigration domestic homelessness and poverty all in the name of progressive thinking.

the truth is painful like a knife.

i know that feel

>don't pay attention to attention whores
>they chimp out
>no net loss to me
>sees poster flag

o i c

>I'll just use my superior intellect and dominate her like a true alpha male *tips fedora*
This is why I asked if you're all this fucking stupid.

I feel like this story would've been true if an emu were involved

Not really he is making some good points. You are just attacking personally because you can't think of a real counter

You could not be more wrong. You are still falling for the greatest University and Western civilization meme of all - that the pen is mightier than the sword. You correctly point out that people like us a small minority - those who rejected the indoctrination and sought real answers instead. Race realism. Feminism. Globalism. Jewish NWO. WW2. Cultural Marxism. Rothschilds.

We will never successfully convince anyone in meaningful numbers to throw off the yoke of indoctrination. Like so many cages and prisons, one you have been inside too long, the walls start to feel like security rather than oppression. No, there is no point in convincing any roasties or numales that they are happy being led down the path to slaughter.

What needs to happen is that we must be prepared for the breaking point. Eventually all of out cities will be overrun by niggers. Eventually niggers and spics will overflow into the suburbs to which whites escaped. Soon, there will be nowhere left to run. Black and spic on white crime will skyrocket. It is inevitable. Once whites become a decisive minority, we will see more sheboon nigger politicians openly discriminating against whites. Our job, ultimately, is to fan the flames of the inevitable civil war and put society back together in our image once whites have slaughtered enough shitskins to carve out a new ethnostate.

Always takes the kids
>Turned modern man into a pussified low testosterone numale faggot pedo bumsniffers
>Can't stop taking drugs birth control
>A massive slut
>Dumb
>Actively contributing to mass global overpopulation because durrrrrr muh humanity
>Forcing men out of stable work education and housing just because we are white males and they'd rather sell their country out to a bunch of dumb mudshit niggers from shitholes
>Cry rape and sexual misconduct ruin people's lives
>Ruined Western media videogames TV news comedy Motorsports social media the internet and Western soceity
>More stable job security
>Encouraging sexism and workplace bullying against anyone who isn't a white or black female
>Make men so destitute and broken after the inevitable devource he kills himself
>Takes the kids and all your money in court

Women's rights were a huge mistake.

Should have seen it all coming and history repeating itself from Rome but nope

Instead we have record levels of homeless men and ever rising cost of living due to rapid inflation and everyone wants to kill themselves.

Hell I don't know anyone that is even not on anti depressant of some kind going to a psych and then you have this whole white male guilt that just want young men to feel powerless helpless and stupid because we are all meant to be violent sexual rapists.

Women can't have their cake and eat it too they have royally fucked up Western society in the short 100ish year span they have been able to vote run companies or do anything else outside of traditional gender roles.

Normally this shit would correct itslef but I fear I'll be long dead by the time that happens or my poor children's children will be locked in a state run safetycity

beautiful babies just got more beautiful, when they're raised in a society that knows not to allow destructive behavior to fester. good on you Estonia

Fighting biological nature is like holding a balloon under water. We spent 6k+ known years getting to this stage as a species and it can't be undone as easily as the left hoped.

THEY
HAVE
BEEN
WARNED

By the church, by history, by the moral people in their lives. They have no excuse.

Separate finances may also weaken the family bond though. It's glue to a marriage.
Would should be done is divorce should be discouraged more.

Why don't they propose then?

she's obviously in rehearsals for a stage play/musical. You have to overact for that medium because the audience can't get all the nuances of body language when watching someone on stage.