Wtf I love Vietnameses now

> Refugee Becomes First Vietnamese-American Politician Elected in Massachusetts
> Republican Asian replacing Democrat state senator

nextshark.com/dean-tran-refugee-becomes-first-vietnamese-american-politician-elected-massachusetts/

Dean Tran, the first Vietnamese-American politician to ever win a Massachusetts State Senate seat, has been sworn-in after a victory by 700 votes at a special election in December 2017 to replace Jennifer Flanagan.

Tran, a Republican, will represent the Worcester-Middlesex district in Massachusetts

Are Vietnameses anti-communist pro-market allies?

all I see in this pic is a race traitor roastie, a shitskin and his spawn.

Only like 1% of the people even bother voting because we realize it doesn't matter, this place is shit no matter who is in office

Holy fugg that daughter on the left is she 18 yet?

But I like hapas, I had a hapa ex before

I see a happy family. You must be fun at parties.

typical boomer cuck, has no problem with ruining his own country because he's a beta fag

>we are all one family goyim

His daughters will be bleached until there is no Vietnamese left, and his son will go Elliot Rodger.

Hapas are the future faggot. Would you prefer a liberal white woman to spawn sub 70 IQ niggers?

I can see white males pounding those hapas daughters, feel bad for the little kiddo.

>loving family
>Republican so they're at least somewhat traditional
>Feminine looking daughters (no weird color hair, tattoos, etc.)

There is literally nothing wrong with this image. I've seen white families that are a LOT worse off.

quintessential boomerpost

>race mixing
>nothing wrong
Its okay Mr. Cohen, its time to stop.

Most likely. Usually I see hapas with asian dad as being more stable while hapas with unstable parents and typically asian moms as being more self-hating? Why is that? Biggest example is tendie spencer.

Curious, but is it just me or do hapa families with asian dads tend to have more hapa girls while hapa families with white dads tend to have more sons?

Again, these days a stable family like this is quite remarkable. Lots of white politicians' daughters end up completely insane. And they don't look like "le 56% face" either. All the kids could pass for white.

You know what is even better? Not turning this nation into a mongrel nation of half breeds, and maintaining its manifest destiny as the European utopia.

this is you

It's just you. Biology tells us its 50-50 ratio of girls to boys. As far as stability goes Asian dads are pretty conservative and level-headed. They're not going to put up with their teen daughters' tricks like whites do. It's not a surprise that the only non-white demographic to vote for Trump are asian males.

>mongrel nation
There's nothing wrong with eugenic race mixing. High-IQ asians and whites are much better combo than low-IQ negro with whites or even low-IQ whites themselves. And don't fall for "le 56%" meme. We still have the most white people of all the countries and most people still breed with their own kind. But when things like this happen its fine as long as the kids turn out ok.

Cute family. They look stable and happy

You asian males and american woman make just as good looking people as black mixed with white. Keep on mixing asian males.

Hapa girls are so cute and pretty. Hapa boys, well...

gross