youtu.be/dl3jeuZ7Ujs

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

Kraut was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/ & the NYT, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

With the Skeptic gatekeepers now kill, /ourguys/ and Race Realism begin the takeover of Pop-Science.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA
youtu.be/sSYLogZ7X4I
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0
youtu.be/gzKZ7LdWC4c
youtube.com/watch?v=TCpiiDFwTco
youtube.com/watch?v=PbXirzer8iY
youtube.com/watch?v=mQYNL1DAqZ8
youtu.be/JxzHBHSYUV0
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/
youtu.be/8Wt8VesvBi4
youtu.be/CuQHSKLXu2c
youtu.be/7v-mK_oAvsM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blank_Slate
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002XHNM5S/
youtu.be/-r8oMfURPMI
youtube.com/watch?v=qOBWVyCQUr4
youtu.be/mWnfIrLTi_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KOzYw4bjUCY
youtube.com/watch?v=js8yK7NQo10
youtube.com/watch?v=jv5_PtpgaUc
youtube.com/watch?v=ir2L3cQ6WsM
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr8Obob9uFA
youtube.com/watch?v=aMJ0uuEJZbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kronos clips from the Spencer vs. Sargon debate, where Spencer BTFOs the libs:

>Spencer calls Sargon autistic for focusing on the ideals of government, rather than the reality of government:
youtube.com/watch?v=eCvh0EFprP8

>Spencer explains the pragmatism of the ethnostate, and calls Sargon dumb:
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY

>JF calls-out the liberals for using strawmen:
youtube.com/watch?v=1m3X9aiPDjA

>Spencer BTFOs Sargon
youtu.be/sSYLogZ7X4I

THE ORIGINAL SAGA, VIDS ON RACE REALISM

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
MegaArchive
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
CANDID?
>What is candid and why are you talking about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
Metokur Cucks Destiny with Simple Questions
>Mister Metokur Asks a Dwarf Some Questions During Lauren Southerns Stream
youtu.be/nwv7rK2Zrx0
Mister Metokur and Sargon discusses collectivism
youtu.be/gzKZ7LdWC4c
Sargon the afraid
youtube.com/watch?v=TCpiiDFwTco
The Death of the Skeptics™
youtube.com/watch?v=PbXirzer8iY
The Stepfather
youtube.com/watch?v=mQYNL1DAqZ8
Destiny Cant Debunk JFs Race Realism video
youtu.be/JxzHBHSYUV0

any debates coming up?

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:

>is a manlet
>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>bullied his own son on livestream for being Christian and telling his dad not to swear (son visits on weekends, etc., lives with the mom)
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>they pay him $40 per month to shitpost here
>is literally funded by a Qatari Sheik who wants to weaken whites with liberalism
>unironically supported Hillary Clinton
>supports open borders
>thinks more welfare checks will fix all problems with immigrants
>told his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually did it
>IS A PEDO
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl; and sexually-harassed a 12-year-old girl (Baby Miku) along with his top admins
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>defended CP for hours in a debate
>Andy Warski hates him for being a pedo, and won't let him back on
>got BTFO'd by Jim and LITERALLY CRIED, lol
>got BTFO'd by Naked Ape and left the stream early
>got BTFO'd by JF in the fist 15 minutes; and spent the rest of the debate deflecting, and brought-in Tara as a punching bag
>is afraid to debate Alt-Hype, and blocked him on Twitter
>is afraid to debate Richard Spencer
>is afraid to debate Mike Enoch
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is collecting info on him about supporting pedophilia, harassing people, defamation, etc.
>is gonna get sued by JF for defamation

sauce (for older stuff):
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/

>First for LG

As you were lads

I recently went to see Sargon's presentation at Conway Hall in London. When the event ended, everyone was chilling out at the venue and casually chatting. I saw Sargon just vaping by himself so I went over to say hello. "Hi Carl", I said. "Mr Sargon", he replied. I was like "Huh, pardon?" He said "Call me Mr Sargon." I responded, "Oh, ok. Anyway, I love your videos, I'm a big fan." He just continued vaping silently. "So, how are you?" I asked, making smalltalk. He took out a CD and said "Check out my mixtape." I was like, "Oh, ummm, I didn't know you write musi-" and then Sargon just started bobbing up and down and loudly rapping: "Yo, it's ya boy MC Sargon, check it out, yeah yeah..."

>i'm a classical liberal and i'm about to wax lyrical
>my bars are so woke and my rhymes are so empirical
>i'm a centrist, in the middle, a political miracle
>i'm three times your intellect, i'm like genius tripled
>they call me the liberalist, the modern john locke
>they call me the BQC, the 'Big Quadroon Cock'
>when i'm not online or dropping hard beats
>i'm dropping bitter red pills out in these streets
>if you run your commie mouth then you're gonna raise my ire
>you're gonna get burned coz my youtube vids are fire
>your lying mouth is rotten so go see a dentist
>i got no time for lying coz i'm the based centrist
>if you call me autistic or call me a jew
>i'm gonna shut you down with my righteous horseshoe
>i got marxists to the left of me and nazis to the right
>white privilege ain't real coz there's no such thing as white
>you're just an amerimutt, you're not even aryan
>you're 56% white, not pure bavarian
>repping all my niggas in my country bongland
>i'm square in the center and i'm here to make a stand

When Sargon finished rapping, he immediately rolled up his sleeves and just started doing push-ups. It was really weird. He was grunting throughout the push-ups and saying stuff like "We got this, baby" and "Unstoppable". I didn't know what to say so I just left.

Jeff Holiday fears the power of JF.

I watched it earlier today, it's pretty cringe but not that important imho
>Except she's jewish
part jewish so it can be of help
I redpilled a mischling firend on zog and the holohoax yesterday, it went very well
>and her sjw past bleeds through her veneer, once or twice I'd give a pass but it's constant
I may have missed a few things
>I do not trust her for a second and I watched her when she started as reality calls covering pizzagate
me too but she hasn't given me any reason to doubt her yet (although it was pretty dumb to take the shill thotpatrol seriously)
I gotta say I fucking love this pasta

Steven Pinker BTFOs the anti-scientific blank slate theory that underpins liberalism:

>Steven Pinker: Why Blank Slate Liberals Deny Human Nature (4 mins):
youtu.be/8Wt8VesvBi4
>Steven Pinker Talk: Human nature and the blank slate (25 mins):
youtu.be/CuQHSKLXu2c
>Steven Pinker Lecture: The Blank Slate: The Modern Denial of Human Nature (1hr 23mins):
youtu.be/7v-mK_oAvsM

His Book:
>The Blank Slate: The Modern Denial of Human Nature by Steven Pinker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blank_Slate
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002XHNM5S/

Steven Pinker today (new vid):
>The Alt-Right are right:
youtu.be/-r8oMfURPMI

THIS KILLS THE LIBERAL

Daily Shoah parody song about Styx.

>WHAT IF?!!

This one's pretty good.

J 'honourary Anglo' F

lmao what the fuck

Diagram of Tiny's paypigs.

>part jewish so it can be of help
You don't find being jewish in addition to her feminist tendencies and veganism a huge fucking red flag?
>I may have missed a few things
She's not joking about the 4th generation holocaust survivor shit, it's basically a call with only our guys too why would she feel the need to protect herself from antisemtic criticism?
>me too but she hasn't given me any reason to doubt her yet
What would? If she was a man you wouldn't trust her after this shit

>the alt-right are the enemy

why tho?

Why isnt it the communists, progressives, islamists and the globalist corporations the enemy?

AR called him the stepfather - that's actually what started all this.

I wish we had a bong with Sargons accent to read these in his voice
>inb4 why don't you faggot?
too southern

He's knows we're smarter than those tards, so he sees us as a bigger threat, at least in the intellectual debate realm.

Debate at a high level requires at least these four things:
>1
A wealth of knowledge, not only of your positions, but your opponents', and of any ideas that may come up. Benjamin has perhaps the knowledge of a 4-year public college PoliSci graduate.
>2
A genuine curiosity for more knowledge, no matter what the current knowledge level is. One should seek the truth wherever it may lead. This is why Spencer slowly but surely evolved from a Right-Libertarian, to what he is now, and Benjamin calcified as a Centre-Left-Liberal. Spencer also has genuine humility, whereas Benjamin has an air of superiority, assuming his beliefs are alpha and omega.
>3
Intellectual spontaneity, to respond coherently in the face of new information or a curveball question.Benjamin doubles down on trite talking points, whereas Spencer gives a novel and comprehensive response.
>4
Very good grasp of the Trivium (grammar/input, logic/process, and rhetoric/output). A Logician, Mathemetician, or even a decent programmer, even if one is deficient at the other four criteria, can still generally be able to break down, analyze, and construct falsifiable and consistent statements better than a layman. Benjamin seems to have the grammar right, is working on the rhetoric, and fails at the logic. Spencer has an Oxford-grasp of all three.

shit answer, lay off the warm beer and cold meat pies you pommy git and go clear that porridge brain of yours and come back with something a bit better, ps. u gay nigga

lmao

>at least in the intellectual debate realm.

ok, but he does see all that i listed as a far more serious and immediate threat doesnt he?

>t. Sargon the 1/8th

IDK, I think he's more worried about losing credibility as an intellectual elite on YouTube right now.

uzalu is advocating monarchy?

I thought australians were meant to be good at bants

>You don't find being jewish in addition to her feminist tendencies and veganism a huge fucking red flag?
mischling*
as I mentionned, based mischlings exist and you can even ask Hitler about that
>feminist
idk what you're referring to, her past?
>vegan
idc tbqh
>She's not joking about the 4th generation holocaust survivor shit, it's basically a call with only our guys too why would she feel the need to protect herself from antisemtic criticism?
I mean from exterior attacks
she's friends with Mark Collett so I doubt she still believes in the holohoax and she's alluded to jewish power multiple times
>What would? If she was a man you wouldn't trust her after this shit
Hanlon's razor
I'm more laxist I'll admit that but it's because women are not as capable as men

Sargon forgets to edit out a take at 20:37-21:00

Moar

youtu.be/mWnfIrLTi_Y

Didn't Kraut have actual PhDs who didn't know shit because they were either from another field or some autistic lab tech who didn't know anything about biology but his own small speciality?

yeah well i was never under the illusion poms are intelligent posters so at least only one of us was disappointed in this exchange

If Sargon backed down on fighting the Alt-Right do you think he could save his YouTube career?

>veganism is a red flag
t.brainlet

so what are the motivations for his paypigs to give him dollary doos then?
what is the stated goal of his channel?

That's a little awkward.... Would have been funny is he accidentally left in a double take of his fake laugh

I think he needs to recognize us as "fellow travelers", who oppose Arabification and feminism and censorship in general.

I don't see how he can fight those things while simultaneously trying to divide and conquer the white right.

In the Liberalistianityism+ Principles stream he says he could make arguments for monarchy but everyone else is 'muh republic' so they move on.

>idk what you're referring to, her past?
She tried to impose a code of conduct on the alt-right pertaining to interacting with women essentially
>no bully or criticism allowed only say nice things pls or we'll leave :)
As well as other nonsense
>I'm more laxist I'll admit that but it's because women are not as capable as men
Until they build an army of orbiters, but she's not pretty enough for that so you're probably right

Vegans are faggots, there's nothing wrong with consuming dairy ethically or morally

Why does sargon's liberalist site redirect to amren?

IDK really. I just know Sargon mostly got popular by attacking SJWs and feminists during the Gamergate years.

He's better than the average shitlib, because he supports Trump's right to be President and actually defended him against crazy leftist accusations a few times. Sargon also supported Brexit, and had an argument with Thunderf00t about it. Sargon also opposes communism, and lots of leftists hate him for it.

there's nothing wrong with contributing to rape,murder and torture i see

as if the whole thing wasn't weird enough already. Imagine yourself sitting there recording all these takes in your hermetically sealed fart chamber.

>NOW THAT YOU'RE MINE - WE'LL FIND A WAY OF CHASING THE SUN

We can't ever form the pan-european interplanetary-ethnostate without harnessing the raw power of banging tunes tbqh lads

Why is Spencer's wife so thicc?

I don't know about if he had any PhDs helping him, but he did have a few college students.
It seems that YouTube draws in quite a few college students who want to make some easy ad revenue cutting a video every week or so.

so..... why isnt he going for the throat of all these progressives that basically took over video games? what is he doing arguing with us? wasnt he originally supported because people wanted these progressives kicked out of vidya? so now hes being supported to attack the alt-right?

like everyone, he will eventually join
>She tried to impose a code of conduct on the alt-right pertaining to interacting with women essentially
I consider that a mistake, not a betrayal
>Until they build an army of orbiters, but she's not pretty enough for that so you're probably right
we need her to build that army though, it's the whole point of having women speaking for the alt right
>rape
lmao
>all our steaks are thoroughly raped before conditioning and shipping

Sargon is an 8 year old boy sitting on the stairs picking at a peeling edge of wallpaper while his father admonishes him for breaking next doors window, again

Jordan, Joooordan.

Let me in the caaaar.

youtube.com/watch?v=KOzYw4bjUCY

damn sun

>what is he doing arguing with us?
Spencer told him he was a dummy on Warski and mortally wounded Sargons ego. Yes, really

Humans? Yes of course
To lesser forms of life? Technically yes but it's only a little bit, like a 2/10 kind of deal, 3/10 for niggers and shitskins as opposed to people
I actually have some sympathies when it comes to mammals, it's a fine line to draw between dog, horse and cow, but fucking chickens and eggs? No 100% fine to eat them they literally do not have the brain capacity for higher thought, same as lizards. The methods we use for dairy could be improved but there's nothing wrong with it in and of itself

>I consider that a mistake, not a betrayal
Possibly, I've seen feminists do the same shit to infiltrate enough sub cultures though I won't give her a pass, it's fucking up github
>we need her to build that army though, it's the whole point of having women speaking for the alt right
It's to present our ideas in a more palatable fasion, and she will never build a true following she's fucking ugly mate

now we're talking

what the hell is he doing? serious question, why isnt he doing what he does best and attack all the progressives who have taken over vidya? has he ever claimed gamer gate as a success because it wasnt

does anyone know this new fart huffing groups stated goals are? why should someone donate to him? what are his justifications?

I want Enoch to btfo Sargon so bad.

I think the left-leaning whites and nonwhite fans of his started demanding that he attack the Alt-Right. I remember that he read Mein Kampf a few months ago and tried to point-out the bad/crazy things in it, and also made a video called "Nazis are bad", or something, on YT.

I feel like part of this comes from the leftist/SJW/feminists who oppose him (Anita Sarkeesian hates him personally). They kept calling him a "privileged white male" and a "nazi" for not supporting full anti-white pozzing. I think this partially gaslit him, and so he's trying to "prove he's not a nazi" by making videos attacking the Alt-Right and white nationalism in general.

Sargon's main point is "collectivism is bad", whether it's a group of feminazis or BLM or white nationalists. He doesn't really take their motivations into account. I feel like he's making a mistake because individualism is mainly a trait supported by white people, specifically white males. The majority of nonwhites in white countries organize themselves into ethnocentric groups and vote for leftist big government parties - they don't give a shit about the writings of Loki.

youtube.com/watch?v=js8yK7NQo10

>tfw when you get owned by the nazis in front of 10,000 people
>heh-heh-heh gotcha richard

Sometimes I feel like you guys are memeing too close to the sun, y'know?

lmfao

>DON'T KNOW, DON'T CARE - ALL I KNOW IS YOU CAN TAKE ME THERE

my views align with sargon, should I join him?

>d'ya know what I mean

thanks for the effort post, as the center fails to fix anything i guess they will just start peeling off to each side the fascists on the right and commies on the left, why is sargon rearranging deck chairs on the titanic? i think maybe this kinda got big on him and he probably didnt expect to end up here when he started out, i dont suppose it has dawned on him that we are in this clusterfuck because of liberalism in the first place? also not giving the cowardly conservatives a pass oh no no no they will be punished the worst out of everyone, never forget what the cuck right did to us by letting this happen....

> y'know?

no

>memeing too close to the sun
As far as memes are concerned Sup Forums IS the sun.

It's possible to have a stable individualist/liberal society as long as you keep the nigs out.

See: the USA in the 1800s.

>As they took his soul they stole his pride, PRIIIIDEEEEE - AS HE FACED THE SUN HE CAST NO SHADOW

I wonder whether these are dogwhistles
youtube.com/watch?v=jv5_PtpgaUc
youtube.com/watch?v=ir2L3cQ6WsM
idk what that means tbhwy
idk but for now I'll trust Mark Collett's judgement
>more palatable fashion
exactly
>fucking ugly
I disagree, I think she's pretty cute
surely you will find packs of betas getting hard for her
I want kraut to make holohoax videos even badder

The funny thing is that Sup Forums is a better example of a collective of individuals. We know da wai.
>in b4 reeeing about hiveminds

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr8Obob9uFA

The point is we are now threatened in very tangible ways by collectivist groups spearheaded and strategised by the most collectivist collectivists of all. Our only chance of surviving is by meeting like with like, we have no choice, unite and fight or atomise and die
I think for some reason I can't quite put my finger on that the big thing that Soygone can't breach is the JQ, if he yield an inch to us he's going to have to confront the JQ and he really doesn't want to do that

He does, he would actually prefer not to engage alt-right but he is scared of being labeled alt-right himself if he doesn't

Seem pretty explicit to me

So we're all memeing on the sun then?
That seems really dangerous.

Kevin Logan BTFO'd by a superchat. Warski and JF can't contain their keks:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMJ0uuEJZbU

You want to raise another man's children as well?

WHAT ABOUT
WHAT ABOUT WHAT ABOUT

They actually suggested having the fat cunt on every show with a $ target for him to be booted, "just another ten bucks folks and we'll kick off the chat"

well, it could mean something else
although I saw primordial live and the singer said
>this is a song against those who would rewrite our history and steal our culture
before playing "as rome burns" so they're very likely to be /ourguys/

did you guys hear ghost go on about the huwhite nationalists?

Ghost is always worth it for a good laugh when he goes on a rant about MLP.

>if he yield an inch to us he's going to have to confront the JQ and he really doesn't want to do that
The JQ is the big one, once you accept it you can't go back, it's truly the point of no return

i dont believe that, all the normal people know hes a basic bitch shitlib its just the screeching commies who already call him a nazi who think hes one anyway

link me nigga, was it a full sperg out? i need to hear ghost sperg

Sargon is right though. It's highly hypocritical of alt right types to screech that a collective that benefits the individual is "anti-individualist". Sargon is also right when he says the alt-right is scared. I'm glad he's not debating them anymore.

Only if you're not wearing the right SPF.
I use SPF 9001

If by all the normal people you mean Sup Forums then yes. Irl, he's considered alt-right sympathizer by many.

That's because there's no leader or ego involved here. There's no honor to defend here and the sites reputation precedes itself at this point.

g8 b8

Before Kraut got burned on RR I think the sceptics were planning to take on the hollocause and the JQ and I think they thought it was gonna be easy, then when Kraut got so BTFO that he had disappear I think they realised it wasn't going to be so easy, Don Sargone is trying to distance himself from his previous incarnation as obviously they looked so stupid but perhaps he's already preparing for what is the real battle which is of course the JQ, perhaps he feels that although he may be forced to acknowledge some of our points his "Liberalist" position will allow him to defend the Jews as they're only practicing liberalism after all

Anyone capable of getting those words from snips of videos he's already done.

Wish those fucking bakers were dentists.

lol nobody told you you had to become a baker :^)