Why so much hatred for Americans lately? We're not all trumptards

Why so much hatred for Americans lately? We're not all trumptards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ7WhIguGzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Left can’t meme

Because Democrats have become the anti-american party.

>t.

Why does the left have such a hardon for killing their own children?

>156578077

>shadman

explain this meme

Go do your own research, schlomo

>shadman doing political comics now
Lord save us.

Its not a meme Shadman is the artist. Most of his stuff is incest and tranny related.

Soros pumped a lot of funding in recently, that's why.
/pol is being heavily shilled by Shariablue with DNQ Amerimutt memes, "Asian gf are better" and pro-cuck nonsense.
Old Sup Forums would have known how to deal with Doxxed Shariablue and Antifa members.

>Be me
>Despise America my whole life
>Like actively want America dead, celebrate 911 every year
>Hate everything when it comes to your dipshit country, its people, especially its government, its culture and all of the shit it spews into the rest of the world
>Another election
>"Oh great we get to see who will bomb and murder innocent children for the next 4 years"
>Some guy shows up
>I actually start ironically supporting him because he's an idiot and it would be funny to see him as president trying to communicate with other world leaders
>He starts saying some shit i agree with like "Assad should stay" and "Iraq was a mistake"
>I start unironically supporting him
>I start actually liking some Americans and even America
>"LE SHADILAY KEK XD BROTHER LEFT CANT MEEM MILO IS KWEEN!!!!"
>I fucking hate america so fucking much

At least Trump didn't disappoint, he really is an utter retard when it comes to dealing with other world leaders and it is funny.

For once I agree with the muttposters.

All americans are fucking retarded. Republican, democrat or Trumptard, you're all so fucking intertwined in capitalism.

The only good american is Ted Kaczynski.

>national bolshevik
It's not your fault you're an edgy asshole, you're a retard.

Real pic

I mean the mouse.

Yeah we know communists kill off their political enemies, holodomor.

or t. el creatura

That nurse is so fucking hot

>Racist fibrosis
*cough* *cough*

I will miss you bruddah

I'm white, unfortunately

White like an Amerimutt

Democrat hypocrisy at its finest

Sleep tight brooda, da way is in you.

do dems actually want her to run?

>We're not all trumptards.
That's why we're hated, baizou.

>I AM WHITE !!!1!
do amerimutts actually believe this

Yes.
Can you please come over from Chile and helicopter every last dem and RINO?

You forgot to put your meme flag on, loser.

I know that I am not white, because I am an American.
I’m going to eat right, work out, be a good man, basically, have a white mind, and I’m not going to have any children.

how do they deal with their double standards

Just watched the Unabomber didnt you?

>getting so butthurt that you edit out the nurses cleavage
Lmao faggot.

But seriously, I think the best thing for us mutts, leaves, and spics to do is to adopt a white mindset, but accept that we are not white.

In fact, most Americans aren't.

>implying that you, or I, or indeed any American is white
stay mad faggot
based black man

If you are a mutt, leaf, or spic on Sup Forums don’t have kids and have a white mindset.

>what is the electoral college

I’m not black, I’m a “white” Amerimutt. Just like you, just like all 300M of us.

Shadman is an artist with HIV and a taint piercing who admitted he wants to be the girls and trannies he draws.

>Relevant with regards to my post

By flagrantly ignoring them. Hypocrisy is only applicable if it's someone you oppose. It's pretty cancerous and it exists on both sides desu.

>Irrelevant

>this delusion
guess youll be dragged out in the streets and shot in 2019 after we dems take over the white house :')

fpbp

There is not a single racially pure American. Spics are half feather and half white.
Whites are niggers.
Blacks have a quarter White.

na i see the hypocrisy on the right all the time

>if your child wants secure borders, kill them
really makes you think.

Fpbp

I'm still with her... I miss you Hillary. Please come back.

We need you now more than ever before.

The Drumpfles have ruined this board.

ETERNAL MUTTS

Whiter than you Mohamed.

So you're a Hillary supporter but you didn't have sex with the child before killing it?

Sage

> hildawg5.jpg

Are you implying dems aren't the ones who ruined it and only trump supporters? Anyone rooting for a politician should just hang themselves, specially if its a damn commie, and in case of clinton supporters a fucking thief and pedophile (and maybe even satanist). So what are you waiting for? Kill yourself or just leave the board since you're not feeling well here, y'know go to reddit, you'll probably like there.

Left wing.
sense of humor.
Choose one.

>We're not all trumptards

those of you are the ones I hate

*click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click* *click*

fpbp

Wow, real clever guys...

Hi

For whatever it is worth you are my favourite country. Trump is a good thing. Continue to be awesome.

holy fuck the left can't meme

As opposed to you, who just regurgitates the same phrase over and over again like a brainless drone?

we know that. I don't understand why its always some old looneytoon image of him walking through a door with his name labelled on it

If you make fun of Trump, people sage your thread and label you as a shill. You can make fun of anyone you want, except Trump.

>shittalk a country
>hide your country with a meme flag

It's sad on so many levels.

fuck off back to wherever you came from you delusional faggot

show ur flag, you fucking amerimutt

>Why so much hatred for Americans lately?
The Kremlin has launched a disinformation campaign to demoralize and destabilize America with millions of targeted social media larp threads. They're just Russian lies and treachery, as usual. You can't really ever expect anything else from people like that.

Shadman should be dragged on the streets, tied to a lamp post with the head downards and lynched.

What the fuck kind of outlet is that? I have never seen an outlet with the holes vertical from each other. It can't be a misprint either, the illustrator clearly did it on purpose.

You're only saying that because he btfo you, trumptard

KEK

its from catdog
he walked in on some weird shit and decided to leave
youtube.com/watch?v=dQ7WhIguGzo

>being this new
>considering 2016 Sup Forums old Sup Forums

>enter thread
>see shadman
>leave thread

/thread

Perhaps.
The man is funny, I think he believes drawn CP is harmless and has nothing to do with IRL CP.
I say this because he called out that faggot who dressed up his son as Harley Quinn and french kissed him.

Perhaps he's just ignorant.
A lot of the shit he draws though is fucking disgusting.