Other urls found in this thread:

stats.areppim.com/stats/stats_usxbudget_history.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=we4i4AdGa-A
youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/John_Maynard_Keynes
wellsfargo.com/goals-credit/smarter-credit/credit-101/debt-to-income-ratio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neither party gives two shits about being fiscally responsible.

I think you already know the answer.

Look into the history of the federal reserve and how the banks gained more power. Then look into who control these things including the executives. Then you will find the answer.

It can hardly be otherwise given that the vast majority of voters are either aging boomers singularly concerned with social security and medicare or niggers and spics looking for gibs.

Non-whites and women want gibs. Gib receivers have votes that politicians want. Buy gibs through selling of bonds to get votes.

muh debt is bad

daily reminder that if you actually pay off the debt you are retarded and you just lost on inflation alone. you pay off debt via taking out another debt. and only pay off interest

debt doesn't matter (until it does)

just relax

HARRY POTTER

O
B
A
M
A

I don't know how i've never seen this website before but I just found it looking up stuff on the US Federal budget.

>The US federal government is haunted by an irresistible attraction to overspending. Over the 119 years since 1901, including the government estimates extending through 2019, the federal budget is 89 times (75% of the time) on the red (deficit), and only 30 times (25%) on the black (surplus). In the chart, the red line clearly subdues the blue one.

stats.areppim.com/stats/stats_usxbudget_history.htm

this comment is irresponsible and OP is a fag

>20 years of Illuminati research
>It's the Jews

money is debt

Economic collapse is a mathematical certainty.

youtube.com/watch?v=we4i4AdGa-A

youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8

youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU

>A closer view reveals that the two budget lines hovered very close to each other until well into the 20th century. They took both a steeper slope and split paths around 1950. Looking at how deficits and surpluses are distributed along the time line, one finds that until 1949, the two are rather balanced: there are 18 (45%) surplus periods, and 22 (55%) deficit periods. However, from 1950 onwards, we count an overwhelming 61 (87%) deficit years, against only 9 (13%) surplus years. The 1950 milestone indicates the point where federal budget deficit ceased to be the result of a combination of circumstances such as war engagements or economic depressions, to become a structural phenomenon inherent to the federal budgeting behavior.

>Earlier deficits were related to the rise of war expenses, or to receipt crunches caused by economic downturns or depression. The 1861-1865 Civil war, the 1898 Spanish war, the 1899-1902 Philippine war, combined with the 1890 depression, account for the deficit of about $1 billion accumulated in the years 1850-1900. A period of more or less balanced budgets followed. World War I brought back large deficits, reaching $23.2 billion for the period 1917-1919. Thereafter budgets showed surpluses during 11 consecutive years. The Great Depression followed by World War II resulted in a long, unbroken string of deficits that were historically unprecedented in magnitude, attaining $216 billion for the period 1931-1946. Deficits became rampant since the early 1950s, although large deficits were incurred in time of major wars (Korea 1950-53. and Vietnam 1964-73) or as a result of recessions (the 1973 OPEC oil price shock).

>What went wrong?
We didn't drown everyone who grew up and didn't pull their own weight.

Abandonment of the gold standard.

>Picture of elegant man next to quote must be true

THAT'S HOW FIAT CURRENCIES WORK YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT! IF ALL THEESE DEBTS WOULD BE PAID THERE WOULDN'T BE ONE DOLLAR LEFT YOU GIGANTIC MORON!

on top all donors want tax cuts so no one pays for the gibs
well the debt does

you are confused kraut

Thanks for posting 4 total hours of video that no one will watch. I guess you must be right if you "watched all of it" and the average user wouldn't. You can see literally just from the titles of the jewtubes you posted that you're spreading conspiretard disinformation.

>Gold reserve money = For 1 currency you get guaranteed x amount of gold
>Petrol reserve money = For 1 currency you get guaranteed x amount of oil
>FIAT money = For 1 currency you (might) get services/goods from somebody in height of the worth of 1 currency at the moment you exchange the currency
Basic economy

you can still run your gvmt in a surpluss with fiat money

You sound worried about a ponzi scheme failing.

Its real.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/John_Maynard_Keynes

All you did for your last comment was change "x" to "(might) get services/goods from somebody in height the of worth of 1 currency at the moment you exchange the currency" lol

Are you a paid damage controller perchance?

The "ponzi scheme" would be a reflection of the failure of the entire world of economic activity. If that happens, the only thing that will save you is being a prepper so good luck.

No pham just pointing out that you're a bullshitter

>money was a metal
>now is a paper
ponzi economy is real it wont fail any time soon

Or having stocked on Gold & Silver and other real values so you can buy lol sex slaves when the FIAT money system collapses.

right.
I'm prepared.

The 2008 megafuckup already happened

there was nothing wrong until the subprime crisis

Show the debt:GDP graph fag

user I'll dress like a girl and give you a handjob if you can explain any one of the steps in how federal debt is created you goddamn faggot

>gold and silver
>real value
food land weapons and resources have real value
the gold value is agreed upon just like the fiat value

>2008
and why did it happen?

There is no "real value" in gold/silver. "Real value" is housing, shelter, physical strength and having children.

there was everything wrong.

The money is fake. Created at interest. Can never be "paid back". Decreasing in purchasing power all the time.

Its explained in the videos I linked, but 1 step would be "create a bond"

>housing/shelter
lol but still fuck you

Why does the aristocracy value gold so much as they have done for THOUSANDS of years?

>ponzu economy
And now you know the real reason why groups fight against walls and immigration restriction. Ponzi economy only collapses if national growth does too

Money created at interest devalues it. The whole system is a lie. The way money is created is the problem

>1 step to creating debt would be to create debt
git gud tyr agen

?

Do they? Show me. Pretty sure they value real estate and positions within government more highly. I can't show you though :---------------)

our debt is over 100% of our yearly GDP though. You can't deny that this country and basically every other country is in a downward spiral of debt where who knows how it will end. I honestly find it insulting when Republicans claim to be the party of fiscal responsibility yet they run up the debt as much, if not more than the Democrats

Your explanation of creating debt was to say that people create debt. That is not an explanation. You reiterated what I said in the first place.

it didnt happen bc of inflation
whats the problem with devaluating currency

You cannot compare the two user, the two being "debt" and "GDP". Debt is balance sheet, GDP is income statement.

are you talking about the reserve "loaning" to banks?
what does that have to do with national debt

does debt even matter really?

Its all explained in the videos you can't be bothered to watch.

chile is pretty fiscally responsible
buy our bonds guys they are topnotch

Gold has static value. Inflatable currencies constantly depreciate in value. The aristocracy uses gold to escape inflation, the sneakiest tax upon the poor. That is the entire story.

wages stagnate

I was responding to some user who wanted a graph of GDP compared to debt.

All currency created IS the national debt. If it were somehow paid off, there wouldn't be any currency in circulation

hmm...

>gold paint

exactly, as I first pointed out, your foundational argument is 4 fucking hours of video hahaha

you can compare the debt of your balance with your income
its actually a metric

The debt took off after the Israeli masterminded 9/11 False Flag. Now we spend $$$ 2 fight wars 4 Israel while their (((central bank))) buddies loot economies.

see > > > >

There's information in those videos. Watch them for your own benefit.

Ones a cartoon so its designed for your demographic - children.

I know, but I'm pointing out that it's a worthless comparison. Debt is the net accumulation over time, whereas GDP is a periodic measurement of income. Both according to their own specific definitions. They are not meant to be compared, and it's not for conspiratorial reasons, but rather because there is simply no business in comparing them.

no this is wrong
the national debt are bonds sold by the us gvmt
the currency is not included

yes - those bonds allow for currency creation

No you would compare your coverage of your debt service with your income before that payment is made. There is no value in directly comparing your debt to your income.

"wahh gubment take care of me"
"we must raise taxes"
"LOL NO"

10 minutes later

"wahh gubment take care of me"
*prints money to fund stupid bull shit, whilst creating debt by creating it through the borrowing process and simultaneously creating the tax of inflation*
"wow i love my jewish central banking and think tank overlords, praise keynesianism!"

every time

gold was used as currency in medieval times and now is a luxury good
its a limited resource so it doesnt decrease in value as much as money
you can also buy a house or stock or buttcoin or art or anything that increases in value over time to scape inflation

He is 100% correct. Everything has a beginning and an end. The end of the US economy is total collapse due to the fact that we Have a debt based currency. The first dollar was created by an imaginary loan with the promise to pay it back and we've been building on that ever since.

You don't need to watch four hours of videos. You just have to understand how US money is created. It should take about 30 minutes for an IQ100 individual.

Seems to match.

Inflation

b-based government intervention bros!!!11!!1

only if you are willing to work for the same wage
if no one wants to do the work for that wage it will raise
has nothing to do with currency
they could be paying in bread or clothes and would be the same

Brilliant insult you British are so utterly intelligent

>Greece has debt
>PAY DENBTS

>US has debt
>debt doesn't matter

Don't worry, your not crazy. I'm an Econ student working on my masters. These guys are just shills.

Our currency is literally just shifting debt.

no
fiat currency creation is literally just printing it
you dont need bonds to sustain it
bonds are used to cover the gvmt deficit if the us gvmt didnt spend so much it wouldnt have any debt

>why don't we just stop printing money so there's no more inflation

Just because you don't understand how fiat currency is created, doesn't mean he is a bullshitter; you're just stupid.

wellsfargo.com/goals-credit/smarter-credit/credit-101/debt-to-income-ratio/

cmon you have google

and you wonder why burger education is a meme

Im advocating an accountable money supply that keeps 1 hour of the same work the same value over generations.

There's nothing wrong with that.

Watch the videos and stop being so triggered

I got my bachelors in economics a number of years ago, and I can't recall a single time the Federal Reserve or how our money was actually created was mentioned.

watch the videos > > >

Printing is how it is created physically. For accounting purposes aka the way money is actually added into the economy and registered on the books uses bonds issued my the government.

Research before posting your assumptions.

>and you wonder why burger education is a meme
reminder that, it is a centrally controlled and federal outcome education.
so when you refer to "burger education" you are really referring to the inefficiency of the state's ability to produce any sort of mechanism in the "current year" even with all our psychoanalytic understanding and technology.

You went to an shitty college

Lol "an". I see the irony in my mistype.

user, "money" is not inextricable from the economy. Money is just a reflection of the underlying activity. It's the lubricant oil if you will. And if you can document the exchange of the first dollar I will believe what you've said.

Do YOU understand how US money is created? You've already accused me of not. How is it created user?