Why aren't women mandated to signal that they aren't a virgin? It would make divorce rates much lower

Why aren't women mandated to signal that they aren't a virgin? It would make divorce rates much lower.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/whats-really-behind-indias-rape-crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why aren't women mandated to signal that they aren't a virgin?

What an insecure and beta, you're a disgrace, stop Lurking here too much.

POO

>Why aren't women mandated to signal that they aren't a virgin?
Because that would make them priority rape targets for pajeet here

Oh really.

Lurk dont lurk wtf do you want from me poo fag?!?!?

Reported rapes

Japan is a shame society you really think everyone runs to police after getting raped?

if they are over 18 assume they are not virgins.
unless they are super catholic, buts thats a differnt type of crazy.

beta provider poo in loo has a point

thedailybeast.com/whats-really-behind-indias-rape-crisis
>In India a women is reportedly raped every 15 minutes.
Your numbers are low per-capita because of your massive insect-like population

How do japs even rape with their tiny dicks?

Hey listen you goofy jackass cumskin shit dribbler I've been living in rural India for 14 years and then Capital city for 5 years and then two other biggest cities for 2 each and I'd like to tel you I found zero rape victims, yea zero. I mean we have college campuses and friends who talk and spread rumor but no there wasn't any.

Murder heck yea, there were murder one or two but lemme tell you, rape has got vast coverage in media, it's no doubt a good thing that media reports it but it's exaggerated and always overstated.
Do you know how many false rape accusations we have in them, it's around 60% and yes I've double checked the Delhi police report.

Its basic biology dude, jap girls have tiny tight vaginas to compensate the fact that jap men have small penises.

Calling it BS, I've seen Asa Akira.

Just don't think about it. You'll be happier.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
i love choker girls.

They sort of do it

indians don't count as people

>unless they are super catholic
those are especially unlikely to be virgins by 18

>Reported
Implying female poo-in loos would go to the police.

They do it. Pic related is a black belt in blowjobs.

Women who have had sex walk differently than virgin women.

pls bby open bob pls

What do you think those red indian dots are lol

>No woman has ever lied about her sex life
Do you dare to claim otherwise, you misogynist patriarch?

It's actually a leftist meme that any social repression of female sexuality is pointless necause "repressed women are closet turbosluts".
Untrue. Repressed women are repressed sluts and liberated women are liberated sluts. Hardcore catholicism/islam/judaism decreases female slutiness provided they are true believers, patriarchal supervision is constant and sluts are properly punished.

It's liretally the only solution to the slut question that somehow works.That's why civilization rested upon it for so long.

Uggggjhhh i like the choker

Its a nerd thing more than a slut thing

what

Nuke the welfare state and watch things correct after the first generation of bastards starve

Nature does it itself. It's called hymen. Men are just too starved to have such requirement.

you dont even go to the bathroom and you will be going to the police station

Actually that used to be the case and the knot of the apron was used to signal a woman's status. In our countryside (at festivities when traditional clothing is worn) this is still observed, at least the first two signals:

- knot on the right side = married/not free
- left: unmarried/looking
- middle: virgin
- backside: widow

I guess there was and is some lying involved though regarding the middle knot.

Nowdays is done backwards, men signal women they are virgins, there are lot of ways to.

Why aren't men forced to wear a bright red number carved into their forehead that accurately indicates dick length?

Because they already do it without need of it being mandated. Dumb arab.

because that information is irrelevant, a dick is still a dick you dumb whore

what do you think the choker is retard

why aren't you?

oh wait, everyone can tell

>tfw big dick
I'm okay with this

>sweden 63
fugg :-DDDDDDDD

It wouldn't. Most women get a kick out of falling in love. You are not able to give her that fresh in love feeling forever + if she was a virgin, she will most definitely want to experience more than your dick and that means you're fucked..stop dreaming

Because women unconsciously know your dick size based on physical features ie hands, nose, height, proportions, etc.

>m. the goyim know

Id support this

>15% of divorce is caused by addiction
>15% is caused by abuse
>15% is caused by money troubles
>10% is caused by cheating

Honest, middle class man with no history of abuse, addiction or money problems:
>I have a 50% chance of getting divorced!!!!

>Indian treating women with respect
When did I enter the alternate dimension

yesterday at about lunchtime I guess

>Implying the cops wouldn´t also rape the women

true

>numbers provided by...
>user's ass

top kek

buddy you still understand whole heartedly that it's fucking stupid to assume that your own personal likelihood is 50%

because only a retard cant pick up on the signals they unknowingly broadcast

Her pussy has been stretched out by BBC

>the signals they unknowingly broadcast
Such as?

ROAST
O
A
S
T

>instantly associates admitting you're used goods with dickshaming
See? Even dumb roasties know that you're worth less if your holes aren't pure, that you should be ashamed. This is pretty basic: used stuff is worth less than new stuff.

Their mannerisms and shit they talk about.

your dicks are among the smallest in the world so it would be safe to assume if she's had any contact with foreign men she's a major roastie

Found the cunt larping as a poo.

This is a good question.
Both parties should be required to reveal their sexual history before becoming involved sexually.

Guys should signal what size their dick is.

lol Korea.

Because only other virgins give a shit, and their opinions are memes.

Now if only there was some other reliable way to pick out whores with terrible life choices..

So what yuo’re saying is they rape them THEN murder them to cover up the rape? Savage.

>Random coloured map with no sources listed
I've been blown away

>tfw love chokers but all girls who wear them are 99% trashy as hell

It's a sad feel

I'd be fine with this.
So long as we can go on thot patrol.

You don't have to care about or want to be around a girl in order to fuck her user.
If it's your fetish go enjoy it.

>instantly associates admitting you're used goods with dickshaming
Why would you automatically believe if anyone knew your dick length, that would be considered "shaming"? Because for you it is a crying shame? Makes sense.

>See? Even dumb roasties know that you're worth less if your holes aren't pure
Pure what? You mean they haven't been dirtied by dirty dicks? Your tiny dirty dicks? The tiny dirty dicks no girl in her right mind would ever want? Those dicks? Yeah, I see your point.

>This is pretty basic: used stuff is worth less than new stuff.
That's exactly what the pedophiles say too.

>That's exactly what the pedophiles say too.
Doesn't make it any less true.
No self-respecting man wants to marry a whore, why buy the cow when you can get the curdled milk for free?

>because that information is irrelevant
Irrelevant to whom? You consider chastity to be important, women consider dicksize to matter.

>a dick is still a dick
You said a mouthful, twinkie.

POO IN THE FUCKING LOO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But what would count as virginity? People still have different definitions on that.

because that's what is*am does and we're better than that

If she likes you she will be kinky, what you have to look for is one that is kinky only to you and only in private with you

IN

Only retarded people.
If you've had a dick in you you're not a virgin.
I can maaaybe see oral, but a dick in the mouth is still a dick.

L
O
O

Charts like this are meaningless because some countries classify telling a woman "good morning" as rape.

If a man only has fucked trough a condom. does that mean he is a virgin?

based

>Doesn't make it any less true.
Wow, you're actually admitting it.

>No self-respecting man
Let me know if you ever find one, sweetie.

where all the koreans at?

>Why would you automatically believe if anyone knew your dick length, that would be considered "shaming"? Because for you it is a crying shame? Makes sense.
I waited for this retort. But no, my dick is 22 cm hard, so no shame. It does however seem shameful to you, so I used your very own belief system to prove you the basic concept of slutshaming.
>You mean they haven't been dirtied by dirty dicks?
Yep, that's exactly what I mean.
>Your tiny dirty dicks?
Nope, I keep my dirty dick in my pants, I'm not a slut like you.
>The tiny dirty dicks no girl in her right mind would ever want?
You like some big black cock, my little cunny? Some smelly niggercock in your smelly pussy?
How does that contradict my point, my dear pastrami sandwich?

No
What kind of question is that?
>Wow, you're actually admitting it.
Admitting that it's true.
Yea, I am.
I hear pedophiles also drink water, you should probably stop doing that too, wouldn't want to be associated with pedos.
>Let me know if you ever find one, sweetie.
???
Female arguments sure are non-existent.

Fuck her throat until the choker breaks!

Actually this is a reasonable answer. Oral, heavy kissing, touching doesn't really count but that doesn't mean it isn't degenerate.

>insect-like population

Ye hast broken me sides.

How I would fix America
>Make sex without a permit illegal
>Permits given only to those who are married and are in a stable mind
>Sex without permit punished by public beating
>Repeat offenders get their genitals mutilated
>Non virgin men and women who didn't lose it after marriage would be branded with "NV" under the eye of their choice
>Limits would be set on amount of kids you can have based on income, age, race, and probably some other factors
>Going above your limit would result in deportation of your entire family

Once again, the Germans had the answer with their "dirndl code"

it was a legit question, while he would be able to cum, he wouldn´t be rubbing skin with skin
you can do stuff with girls where she makes you cum and still be a virgin, like she faping your dick

>you can do stuff with girls where she makes you cum and still be a virgin, like she faping your dick
But your dick is in her pussy/ass, you're having sex.
Having sex doesn't mean skin on skin contact, just penis in vagina (or asshole if you're gay/into sodomy).

if you're interested in marriage then the only women you should consider are virgins or women with only 1 prior sexual partner. the chance of a stable and successful marriage completely drops after that and just gets worse with more partners.
if she's had more than one she's just for fun.

I think virginity should be associated with more than just "dick in vagina". Virginity is a complex term that must include both physical and mental purity. If you undress in front of someone, it's supposed to imply that you completely trust that someone, that you are open with him, that you lower your guard in front of him and abandon your privacy for him. Things like actual sexual contact are even more deeper than simple nudity. You take someone's dirty cock in your mouth, you kiss that someone, exchanging fluids, etc. That implies sharing yourself with that someone, giving him a part of yourself. The more a girl shares herself the less she'll feel attached to another partner, no matter what kind of sexual activity she had.

India is not one homogenous population. It is pointless to do generalized studies about them. Some are human and some are niggers

related

It used to be the wedding ring.

But now women fornicate freely, so a wedding ring isn't proof enough.

>Why aren't men mandated to signal that they aren't a beta faggot? It would make divorce rates much lower.