imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 11
>Idlib:SAA retakes 4 of 6 lost towns in HTS&FSA counter-offensive. SAA reach Abu Dhuhour Airport. 7km to link up with S Aleppo forces
>SAA liberates 9 villages W of KHANSIR
>IS takes advantage SAA Idlib offensive, attacks SAA near Abu Duhur airbase, killing 3 men,5 captured
>RU MOD:A swarm of 13 attack drones were heading for RU bases. Pantsir took out 7,6 were hacked
>RU MOD:The 13 drones came from Turkish backed 'rebels',they were automated, pre-programmed flight&ammunition discharge, eliminating jamming of their control systems
>RU MOD:the drones cannot be made in an improvised manner. The coordinates entered in them are more accurate than the data generally available on the Internet
>TURKEY CALLS ON RUSSIA, IRAN TO STOP SYRIAN ARMY OFFENSIVE AGAINST TERRORISTS IN IDLIB
>IDLIB DE-ESCALATION ZONE COLLAPSES AS “MODERATE OPPOSITION” GROUPS HURRY UP TO HELP THEIR AL-QAEDA-LINKED COUNTERPARTS
>Report: rebel infighting in Daraa killed 1300 militants
>Greek authorities seize Tanzanian-flagged ship carrying explosives en route to Libya's LGNA controlled site. Ship came from Turkey
>Houthi forces launch missile towards Saudi Special Forces base
>Houthi forces launch large-scale offensive in southern Yemen

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

southfront.org/protests-erupt-in-manbij-after-us-backed-forces-killed-and-decapitated-two-civilians-videos/
liveleak.com/view?i=f5a_1515767962
youtube.com/watch?v=ymDAR8Zaahk
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/952254985521303558
twitter.com/benedicte36120/status/952246573316169731
liveleak.com/view?i=c34_1515831922
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/952230567046770689
almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-vows-tear-ypg-forces-openly-attacks-syrias-afrin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

El El Yisrael! El El Yisrael! El El Yisrael! El El Yisrael! El El Yisrael!

Death to /sg/

Threadly reminder that Memeflag Apartheid is in full force.

Good luck Assad!

>forgot embed

Stop this autism.

I know that feel.

will she notice me /sg/?
will she?

Jewish jewess or the larping polish teenager?

>maghreboi is aroused

Gas the kikes!

>not

Jewish Jewess (male).

Somewhere above in Valhalla von Manstein is looking down and smiling.

I know what you feel.

Who's jewish jewess
>inb4 newfag
There was only jewish jew when i left

Am i a meme ? Have i made it to valhalla

it was jewish jewess since the beginning.
her biggest trick was to make us believe that she was a he.

Yes.
No, you're stuck here with us on Planet Hell.

if you're the SA who started the meme flag apartheid than yes

start posting milkers you fucking kike.

i suppose you used the "tits or gtfo" method to determine that he was a she ?

>Protests Erupt In Manbij After US-backed Forces Killed And Decapitated Two Civilians (Videos)

southfront.org/protests-erupt-in-manbij-after-us-backed-forces-killed-and-decapitated-two-civilians-videos/

Just people of SAA will liberate this cursed lands as soon as they are done with Idlib.Assads benevolence will warm hearts of fair people of Manbij once again very soon.Hold on brave people , liberation is coming.

this pic every fucking thread. the intro of these threads is getting longer and longer.

happy that nor bot quitted posting and that romanian stoped posting those red pill videos

Liquidation of terrorist group in Idlib, who attacked Russian base Khmeimim

liveleak.com/view?i=f5a_1515767962

are these videos genuine ?

it's really nice when you stop checking the news and come back to find a soon to be kotel.

Are there contributors in this thread?

Or just shit posters.

Also, what are the chances Homsi got arrested after his live stream - he was being pretty 'riske' about religion and stuff.

oir was he just embarrased and then effed off?

>watching a statement by Mohammad Zarif at the Munich Security Conference 2017
>after the statement the audience gets to ask questions
>suddenly and I shit you not, Ken fucking Roth (HRW) stands up from the audience and starts blurting out some bullshit about ebil Assad
kekd hard

youtube.com/watch?v=ymDAR8Zaahk

I miss the days of Hitler

putin made comments about this today according to sana. said they had been eliminated by precision artillery, i forget, maybe its called krasnopol (krasno/pol) basically laser guided shells that were directed up their arlies.

were the Tigers teleported to the east or something?
Is that why the gains from the south stopped?

We can imagine how well things will go when the Kurds will try to govern areas with a majority non-Kurdish population in Syria..

Updates from previous breads,

Aleppo
Idlib
Ghouta
South Damascus
Yemen
Misc.
Videos

I didn't know 80+ year old people used Sup Forums

Finally I can strike.
(do not take it seriusly)

>our counter offensive will break SAA inshallah
>noob backdoor report

Why would anybody go through old thrads?

YAY! PINGUSTAN IS HERE!

it's claimed to be the video of this targetting.

And yes they claimed to have used Krasnopol 2K25 for that. Pic related

what a sordid tale. this, whether it is true or not that the sdf arrested and decapitated the two, is why the kurds have zero hopes of eva getting what they want.

if they did it, well then that's fatal. If it's just a meme that grew legs and ran wild, then it's fatal too - clearly everybody thinks the kurds are or could be responsible.

it could just as easily have been turkish or hts or other actors wanting to hurt the kurds - turks wouldn't have to invade if the kurds were kicked or chased out.

looking at the article, only one thing confuses me. WTF is that pic at the end(attached) ? is that an arab posse? is it traffic? wtf?

very nice. thanks

don't think so, the tiger forces successfully broke the rebel defenses and created chaos which allowed other SAA divisions to advance without much resistance.
from the looks of it the FSA gave on the eastern part because they didn't want to get kotle'd

Kurdish territory is bit bigger than in real.

These are updates from today's breads for those who have missed them.

just a tad bit

I think that it the nearest days this things will happen:
1 - SAA will eliminate southern Aleppo pocket,
2 - After than Aleppan SAA will connect with Tigers,
3. Then they'll launch joint assault on Abu Duhur;
4. During all this phases Tigers will focus on defending their previous gainz.
5. In the meantime isis will expand in the southern kostel.

>#Syria #Aleppo #SouthEastAleppo #SouthAleppo New Report by Rida AlBasha
"Confirmation, Tel Al Arba'in is linked with Tel AL Daman and liberation of more than 20 villages and towns"
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/952254985521303558

thanks

It’s because the kurds own the majority of land in some of the biggest provinces, retard

>that blue

it's nothing but empty desert.

np mate

twitter.com/benedicte36120/status/952246573316169731

>glorious life in rebel controlled area

to be fair I guess it is impossible for the civilians to leave with the militants stopping them and possibly getting shot by either side too

checked

This is spot on, but there's a problem with the advance from the north. It goes through swamp and marshland.
>40%
>majority
THINKING

What is even ISIS endgame here

>controlling empty desert is the same as controlling the population centers
O-okay.

Uh,oh I made britchan angery.

That's good. The sooner people start to starve, the sooner they'll uprise against terrorists.

Impossible to say. They are obviously being used as "enemy of my enemy" by the government atm till the rebel threat is lessened. Maybe they hope more will join them as the rebels collapse or they will just infiltrate to another area.

why doesn't she notice me /sg/?
WHY?

>It goes through swamp and marshland
That's a strange way to type farmland.

40% is bigger that what ISIS and Assad has. I should really have said who has the largest land area in each province, not majority

It’s based on land area

They have captured SAA soldiers, maybe they executed them in horrible ways.Also maybe blown up a tank.
Maybe you are right but, it is hard to say.

Rebels are too focused on Abu Duhur itself and their failattack to stop advance even in such a bad terrain.
Don't try to find any logic in their decisions. They are retarted enough to attack other terrorists now instead of fighting against Assad, so they'll be on the same level in the future.

What are we even going to do with this information, its useless

imagine using this as a fleshhole and being stimulated by the throbbing artery touching your dick

TODAY
In another episode of "houthis vs saudia"

liveleak.com/view?i=c34_1515831922

Reports said they counter-attacked Abu-Duhur. What if core of ISIS escaped half-pocket too.

Nothing. I’m just making one each month/couple of months to compare them for my own personal benefit

What the fuck is wrong with you

I think that SAA always focuses on fighting against the strongest rebel fraction in order to stop them from uniting. And since isis is weaker than HTS, they leave them alone for the time beeing.

Here we go.

Zarif is a pretty well spoken man, and even if some of his statements are of course a little exaggerated and clearly from the Iranian gov point of view, he makes some good points in interviews/statements etc

AHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT A WHITE HELMETS T-SHIRT

Yeah they fight against SAA too but it is clear that the SAA is just happy they are also fighting HTS plus are mostly conquering area from them instead of the government's, otherwise the SAA would have curbstomped that pocket already

I'm actually expecting them to move further west to rebel controlled territory to cause more trouble and the SAA could easily just let them pass through if they agree they are gonna go fight the rebels more

Or go to the Homs - Hama pocket

the only real solution to syria is balkanization imho, I think once its over assad needs to step aside and let an election elect a new leader of his areas and then the kurds really deserve their independence in the terrirtory they countrol

>#Syria #Hama #Idlib BRAND NEW SITUATION UPDATE from #Tiger_Forces Shaheeh Group COMMANDER: #Tiger_Forces with the 5th corps are fighting currently the fiercest clashes bravely in repelling the militants offensive at AL Khuwayn and its surroundings. Some Retreats Happened.

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/952230567046770689

>Turkey vows to ‘tear down’ YPG forces, openly attacks Syria’s Afrin
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has announced a possible military operation in Syria’s Afrin, aiming to eliminate a “terrorist corridor” on Turkey’s southern border.

The Turkish army opened artillery fire on the Kurdish militia positions in the Syrian city of Afrin, the Hurriyet newspaper reported.

According to the newspaper, the Turkish Armed Forces fired 10 shots from the territory of the Reyhanli district in the country’s province of Hatay.

Following the military operation, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced a possible military operation in Syria’s Afrin on January 13, adding that Turkey will clear its border of “terrorists.”

“If the terrorists in Afrin don’t surrender we will tear them down,” Erdogan told the country’s ruling AK Party in the eastern Turkish city of Elazig, speaking about the Peoples’ Protection Units (YPG) militants, which are considered to be a terrorist group by Ankara.

As the president clarified, the Kurdish YPG were trying to create a “terrorist corridor” on Turkey’s southern border, connecting Afrin to Kurdish-controlled areas to the east.

“With the Euphrates Shield operation we cut the terror corridor right in the middle. We hit them one night suddenly. With the İdlib operation, we are collapsing the western wing,” Erdogan said.

The president went on by saying that Turkey was dissatisfied with the US for failing to stick to their promises, commenting on Washington’s decision to stop supplying the Kurdish forces with arms, announced in December 2017. However, up to now, the US has failed to prove their stance with documented evidence and the statements from the White House continue to differ on the issue.

>cont

Or get wiped out. But those are the only expectations on what could happen next. Infiltration (or accepted passage) to another conflict zone with the rebels or getting massacred by the government

that's hot xDD

Here have a (you)

doc wtf?

>balkanization
>implying Golan should just be left to Israel

are you implying that assad will retake the kurds land? Because that's not even practical at this point....

WIKIPEDIA UPDAAAAAATTESS!!!!!!!11

“The US sent 4,900 trucks of weapons in Syria. We know this. This is not what allies do,” Erdogan said. “We know they sent 2,000 planes full of weapons.”

The statement was made amid Ankara’s recent summoning of the US Charge d’Affairs twice within 24 hours over the issues of Washington’s support for Syrian Kurds and the US listing Turkey among countries, not safe for travel.

As Erdogan stated, Turkey’s possible military advance in Syria’s Idlib province would eliminate Kurdish militia in the area, which neighbors Afrin. The Turkish army entered Idlib three months ago as a guarantor of the peace settlement process and has repeatedly accused the Syrian government of violating the de-escalation zone borders.
almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-vows-tear-ypg-forces-openly-attacks-syrias-afrin/

And you had the gall to get onto me for footfagging.

>he likes feet

>Ebin is a footfag
Disgusting