What red pill corporate secrets do you know from working at your company...

What red pill corporate secrets do you know from working at your company? my boss runs a software company of about 50 employees not one woman. He simply throws all female applicants into the bin. His excuse is woman don’t do stem but really it’s to avoid sexual harassment lawsuits and female incompetency. post interesting shit or stuff that can help Sup Forumsacks

Jesus, he needs to keep that shit a secret or he's gonna get sued sooner or later. How many female applicants does he even get? I work in IT and we get maybe one female applicant out of a hundred.

He just follows the Mike Pence rule woman and men should not work together

Even the HR department is composed of men? Are they all gay, or does your boss also not hire gay men?
Do you feel like the corporate culture is much better in your current company, than in other companies? Is output higher?

OK but don't tell anyone you're doing it.

A 50 person company probably doesn't have an HR department.

There's an advantage in using gay men to manage women.
There's an issue with favoritism/nepotism with them though. Because of their 'struggle' they see no issue with pushing out all heteros..

The only female engineer I know fucked her way into a degree, then fucked her way up the corporate latter until she reached an admin position in which her incompetence is completely concealed because she doesn't touch anything technical.

>There's an issue with favoritism/nepotism with them though. Because of their 'struggle' they see no issue with pushing out all heteros..
Yes. The gay mafia is real.

Was she attractive? Or were the nerds infatuated by a 6/10 with a basic understanding of computers

7/10 face, 8/10 body

→ → →

The Fire Rises

If you care about The West,then defend it. i

f you despise degeneracy, whether in the world, on Sup Forums, or within yourself, destroy it.

Corporate IT consulting here.
We come in and fix things because companies fire everyone and have poos manage their IT.
Also- I could not show up for a week and nobody would notice.

Elaborate further please?

>Corporate IT consulting here.
Who do the real work if the poos fuck it up? Whites and East Asians? Do many Jews work in corporate IT consulting?

Honestly thats unfair as fuck. I know lots of girls in STEM who are totally competent and wouldnt fake a sexual harassment report.

> Do many Jews work in corporate IT consulting?

about 0

>Honestly thats unfair as fuck. I know lots of girls in STEM who are totally competent and wouldnt fake a sexual harassment report.
Traps aren't girls and they're gay

>leaf
It’s happening everywhere men are afraid of being alone with woman in a corporate environment and woman are very incompetent and distract the employees while pushing sjw shit

Aren't jews supposed to be the smartest on average? I always hear about how the people with the highest IQ are the Ashkenazi jews.

Typically they skit IT consulting and go for other sectors.

work for a consumable goods retail website. We regularly put out misleading sale emails to trick customers, say something ships in 10 days but its really 4-5 weeks... shit fucking job, owned by an investment firm full of steins and burgs.... hate it