High IQ, blue eyes, fair skin and blond hair are aryan features

>High IQ, blue eyes, fair skin and blond hair are aryan features
I hope nobody here believes that

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_NO
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTCC6UyauUeBhPrA9aHzr7DLEnVq5q-wnTsfpe2a9Jg/edit?pli=1&pli=1#gid=24
hyl.edu.hel.fi/sivut/comenius/fi/finfact.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fSeTiYspNGk
youtube.com/watch?v=oZjf2SWHYYE
youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Rus'
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Finngolians

do we really look asiatic?
this is how the average finnish class looks like

our national football team

national ice hockey team

Why do you care to be ((indo-aryan)) mutt? You are one of europes original inhabitants. The "white" europeans are genetic R1a /R1b shitskins , brothers to indians and iranians.

You should embrace your superiority.

jaa luulin että toi ruotsista kun noin hyvännäkösiä

Validate your claims.

I banged a Sami Finnish girl a few times in college. She looked like a near-albino version of the girl at bottom left. I still dream about those pale pink nipples and white-gold bush (it was the nineties).

i just don't get the mongolian meme, since there's no proof for us being related to actual mongolians. yes we have some east asian blood, just like other nordics have, but that doesn't mean we are mongols. southern europeans aren't africans either, despite of their african blood

No you don't, ignore the leftyfags trying to shill. You know how you fuck with jews by calling them Jews, well the Jews think that they fuck with us by saying we're not white
Pic related. These are all leftyfags trying to divide Europe

11/10 would wife

But thats true, finno - ugoric peoples came from altai / asia many years ago and "paled" over time. You country is one of the best places to live (apart from weather). If I was a finn I would shill for independence of other finnic peoples from russia and creating a bigger finn state.

It's arab not african

mutt with the shit taste

Is bottom right an immigrant or one of your native chinks?

She's the biggest whore in the group

Based Finngolians

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_NO
>Haplogroup NO is the immediate ancestor of Haplogroup N and Haplogroup O.

no i meant african, since southern european have 1-5% AFRICAN admixture.

immigrant. Samis don't look like that, not even close

I see. I imagined she looked a bit odd to be sami

Finngolians

Sami

at the same time we have way more northern european admixture than other nordics
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTCC6UyauUeBhPrA9aHzr7DLEnVq5q-wnTsfpe2a9Jg/edit?pli=1&pli=1#gid=24

The biggest whores are usually the most innocent looking.

Don't care. Would happily impregnate.

You descend from Mongol Khangz.

But I agree that Finns are bleached enough though.

Finn DNA is 90-95% White Nowadays.

It's diluted but most Finns have indeed a small trace of Mongol Khanz DNA

What i've seen, sami people usually has dark hair,eyes. They are short and ofc very mongoloid face structure. Very tough and friendly people.

Didn't know. Checked

I don't see how can anyone deny Finns being the whitest in light of phenotype and genetics.
Sure, they have a higher amount of asiatic types, but still a minority, like mediterranean types in Britain, which you won't find in the former.

And yet it is you, filthy churka, who look more like an Iranian/Arab/Turkic mutt.

>It's diluted but most Finns have indeed a small trace of Mongol Khanz DNA
sadly we can't say "My ancestor :)" to Genghis, as we have been in Finland for over 3000 years and Genghis Khan was born less than 1000 years ago

That's Jewnetic study bullshit

>3000 years
More like 10000 years

>hohol
>calling me Iranian/Arab/Turkic mutt
>literally fucked by crimean tatars and got their women send to turkey as prostitutes, tradition that is repeated today.
keked.

by what metric?

well, southern european countries are next to Africa, so it shouldn't be impossible. and their old borders reached all the way to africa

That's only where their language comes from. They don't have that certain ugric blood or genes. ( i mean the modern finns)

hyl.edu.hel.fi/sivut/comenius/fi/finfact.html

this

Mongol pride worldwide motherfuckers

no offense Artem, but you have absolutely no place questioning the genes of others as a fucking ukranian

Why do Finns look like they're from the 90s?

Time to read my post retards

African dosen't necessarily mean sub-Saharan

Yes they are the original nation on the peninsula that lives there for more since 10000 BC but they still had to come from somewhere. And that somewhere was in asia. Genetic markers dont lie.

Becasue the ninties was the best decade, obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=fSeTiYspNGk

Honestly yes, most of the people in that pic (particularly the men) look like they have a tiny bit of jap in them. Not disgusting asiatic though, all quite good looking.

we are living in a bubble

That thing is retarded it talks about geographical location not ethnicity, the near east was white for most of history, until they got mixed with arab semites. Just look how many Syrians look like Assads wife or other middle easterners that are white. Also if you look at ancient mesopotamian sculptures they look pretty European

what about sweden?

literally an Asian albino

I never buy into graphs like these.
According to this, Swedes have more nigger in them than Balkanites, who are known to be much swarthier than them. Lots of other inconsistencies as well that shows trends but nothing conclusive

based bitcoin song
youtube.com/watch?v=oZjf2SWHYYE

The Asianman develop slowly compared to the Whiteman, it needs tIme to adapt and assimilate foreign White culture.

that is like some music class or some shit, doesn't count, they are weird

Literally a communist

first row, third from the left
i-is that who I think it is?

what about this

> Haplomemes

90% of them are ugly as shit
Eww jeez Nordcucks are horrendous

Asiatics are later invaders moron

>"Swedish scool picture"
>not 90% Somalians

Nice try, Sven.

When this is an obvious nigger shill thread but the topic is juicy so you bite anyway

It feels like Nordic men look kinda goofy when they are young but suddenly they become chads when they are 21.

t.American exchange student in finland.

>"Only steers and queers come from Texas, which one are you"?

Did you specifically look for a pic with (5/6)/10 people or do all swedes look like this? Similar asiatic look to the Finns, but it isnt something you'd see unless you looked out for it.

Stop this "Finns are chinks" memes
youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ

Future energy drink addicts.

She might actually be a gyppo. Nice pick.

i only have 3 pics and these were posted by swedish user on Sup Forums. probably from his school

Gypsy or Egyptian?

You dont get what Im talking about brainlet.

HI NORDKEK

Would you date if you had to bear with her manne family?

>as we have been in Finland for over 3000 years and Genghis Khan was born less than 1000 years ago
White Finns have been in Finland for over 3000 years
Mongol Asiatic Finns invaded and mixed in Middle Ages

At same time when Mongols invaded Russia

Asiatics are later invaders

eh, reducing human diversity into 4 clusters alone is hardly a good method
most of the "african" in Iberians for instance is better explained as north African when you go more into fine detail

around 0.x something it's pretty much almost noise, Euros even pick up some australian

I went to a small town school and people were way better looking that the people in these pic

>as we have been in Finland for over 3000 years and Genghis Khan was born less than 1000 years ago
White Finns have been in Finland for over 3000 years
Mongol Asiatic Finns invaded and mixed in Middle Ages

At same time when Mongols invaded Russia

Asiatics are later invaders

That has to be a special needs class

>Mongol Asiatic Finns invaded and mixed in Middle Ages
can you post some sources for this? last i heard mongolians never reached northern europe and the last finno-ugric tribes came around 1000-2000 years ago to here

>Finns are the Whitest in all Euro-

Fucking retard, study genetics. Finns are there for 10k years but their genetic marker is from asia.

Yikes, with facial aesthetics like that I dont feel as bad about swedes being bred out. Protect your borders Finn.

>k4
>morrocans 25% negroid

the finn belongs to the bin !

I once posted a photo of myself on Sup Forums and finns told me I looked finnish
Ever since that day I'm worried about that. it literally made me fear the fact I might have asian blood, god fucking damn it

>LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME. WE ARE THE FINNS NOW.

also just a question about these pics. did you know that this and most other pics you've posted so far have been Samis and not finns? she is sami from norway

Steppe features are fairest on women because, a man sees the face of a woman as he sees the body of a woman. Steppe woman have very strong cheeks, this is seen by a man as a good thing, as this represents the strength of her hips.

Humans are animals.

I know these are REAL Aryan features.