CZECH PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION- first round is over

quick rundown

> we are a parliamentary republic, president is a ceremonial, but he has some say in making of the government and foreign diplomacy
> Two round election- first round was between all 9 candidates, second round will be held between the 2 who got the most votes in first round
> favorite candidates of Sup Forums failed (Topol, Hannig, Hynek)
> the most liberal candidates also failed (Fischer, Hilšer, Horáček)
> Right now it seem that Drahoš is going to win

Candidates
Miloš Zeman
> former prime minister and the current president
Pros
> Chad (naked women trow them self at him)
> anti-immigration
> anti-EU
> anti-Immigration
> nationalist

Cons
> Putin, China bootlicker
> probably dead
> alcoholic

Jiří Drahoš
Pro
> well behaved
> not the worst liberal candidate

Cons
> liberal
> pro-EU
> Havloid
> pro-immigrant

Immediately after the end of the first round, candidates started throwing their support behind the two current candidates

Drahoš camp
> Fisher
> Horáček
> Hilšer
> Topolánek
> Kulhánek

Zeman camp
> Hannig

Undecided
> Hynek

> Results
info.cz/prezidentske-volby-2018

> Election calculator
English: electioncalculator.org/
Czech: volebnikalkulacka.cz/

Other urls found in this thread:

ceskenoviny.cz/zpravy/babis-doporucil-zemanovi-at-deklaruje-ze-nechce-na-vychod/1572772
zpravy.idnes.cz/andrej-babis-evropske-fondy-prezidentske-volby-milos-zeman-pqf-/domaci.aspx?c=A180111_122816_domaci_kop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_oligarch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds pretty shitty.

Because it is

So why is Drahos going to win if Zeman is ahead in everything? Or is it like that French two round crap?

Prime minister Babiš supports Zeman, but has some problems with him, mainly his eastern (Russia, China) oriented politics.

ceskenoviny.cz/zpravy/babis-doporucil-zemanovi-at-deklaruje-ze-nechce-na-vychod/1572772

zpravy.idnes.cz/andrej-babis-evropske-fondy-prezidentske-volby-milos-zeman-pqf-/domaci.aspx?c=A180111_122816_domaci_kop

> is it like that French two round crap
Yes. It is pretty much the same situation that was in France with one candidate being uninteresting neo-liberal centrist(tm) and the other being nationalist with ties to Russia

Pic related. One of the candidates (Hannig) with Marie

Russia is more based than EU though. China does suck balls though

> Russia is more based than EU though.
Sure but they have shitty government and even worse economy.

I wouldn't call Zeman anti-EU, but he does see that it's crumbling and would probably not be against a referendum.

yea but writing "anti-EU" is easier than writing "kind of indifferent to EU although fully aware of its problems and willing to having a referendum on leaving"

Yeah, I feel you. I'm learning Russian, not to live there, but to hire Russian talent for my company in Japan.

The votes have been counted.

>Russian talent
oxymoron

Well they have common sense, which is not so common anymore, you won't get that with a typical Western person. The men make good programmers and the women can be good models. Win winですね.

Why do you assume Drahos will win?

I don't. Just going on what op said.

Go vote that old smelly goat next round, Czechbros. He is a disgrace, but still leagues better than that fucking Husák-looking pro-rapefugee slackjawed cunt.

sorry I should have written the results is op too
> Zeman
38,56%
> Drahoš
26,6%
> Fisher
10,23%
> Hilšer
8,83 %
> Topolánek
4,3%
> Hynek
1,23%
> Hannig
0,56%

With Drahoš, Fischer, Horáček and Hilšer having combined 54.84%. Considering these 4 candidates voters are going to vote for anyone who isn't Zeman, I think it will be a close win for Drahoš.

Well. You never know.

This Trump/Clinton all over again with media shilling for Drahos only this time they are more careful with numbers. That's it.

Zeman is just such a fucking donkey. I don't want him again.

All candidates are against migrant quotas from the EU.

It doesnt really work like this
Not everyone is going to vote

>Zeman
I can tell he's Jewish just by the surname lol

Kunda Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Bubblebum

>shitty government
>conservative nationalist government is bad
get the fuck back to Prague
sure it is corrupt, but that's literally single bad thing about it and they aren't controlled by Brussels or Washington either which I can respect

The other option is a EU shill

They have to say they are against quotas, otherwise they would have no chance of getting elected. But they have no problem with taking in migrants.

Sure, but most of those who didn't vote for Zeman in the first round will vote against him in the second. His best chance is low voter turnout.

> hurr durr they say their nation good sou they good nationalist boys
They have a oligarchy that makes their small elite rich but the regular Russian people are fucked over. Their talk of nationalism is just to make people think they are doing it for the greater good while they fill their pockets.
KSČM is also conservative and nationalist , but that doesn't mean the're good.

they are radically better compared to EU shills and internationalist kikes with no real opinions and no real values outside of "muh money"

and yeah you may be right - and even then Putin and people around him at least prop up some real values other than retarded internationalism and just fucking mindless liberalism

>Russia is fucked by rich capitalist elites
>top fucking kek

Bump

>they are radically better compared to EU shills and internationalist kikes
Doesn't mean there good, it's just choosing lesser evil
> Putin and people around him at least prop up some real values
yea so they can tell you all about nationalism while they fuck you in the ass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_oligarch

Zeman is a true chad

Indeed he is.

>Cons
>Putin
choose one

Putin isn't necessarily bad, but kissing his ass is

Pootlet gonna get you

>...and even then Putin and people around him at least prop up some real values

What real values? Multiculturalism?

Russia has worse wealth inequality than the US.
And that’s saying something.