Sup Forums hates Trump now

>Sup Forums hates Trump now

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14827731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He’s hilarious. The guy is a fucking moron.

We don't. As dubious and as cucked as he gets at times, he's still our guy. without Israel, he could be candidate trump again; a nationalist.

The problem is with Sup Forums. Shills have taken over, and they're being paid to do so. Thousands of them. Working in shifts. Some replying to our threads, some making spammy slide threads, and the rest posting anti-white and anti-Trump threads.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Shills and trolls make threads that make it seem like Sup Forums turned. He's still heavily favored here.

Now if a Hitler were to come...

We need to promote Paul Nehlen. There's like no threads about him, we're losing the meme war.

We woke up.

He’s a kike puppet

>Leaf

Damn dude idk. I’m making more than I have in 6 years and if I need entertainment, I just turn on the news and laugh at retarded shit trump does. It’s a win/win

strawpoll.me/14827731

Protip: most people never liked him. Only RTD trash drank the koolaid. Hell I spent countless hours shilling for him online and a volunteered here in my state. He was useful to push the overton window, no other reason. He's a bit too cozy with the olfactory enhanced crowd. Maybe he'll surprise me and be /ourguy/ but I doubt it. Regardless he is and was a good tool for pushing the overton window.

Sup Forums doesn't hate Trump. Sup Forums wakes up every afternoon like it's Christmas, just wanting to see what he said in the last 24 hours. The left is just playing the Johnny come lately play.

>net neutrality
>uninhibited defence of Israel
>is actually becoming a broken record
>said records just give a bigger platform
>Sup Forums still fundementally more concerned about the Bill of Rights and their personal freedoms than immigration or memes
>real Sup Forumsacks have always been conservative-libertarian

>memeflag

>Sup Forums is one person
stop being retarded. papu trump is still based

Because nobody wanted trump to win because they liked him. They wanted him to win because everyone else didn't.

>Making more because of Trump
>laugh at Trump
These shills really are retarded

The real world.

false, though that voter definitely existed. most trump voters realized there were two seats up in the supreme court, and hillary winning meant losing gun rights, rampant crime, open borders, and the futher extreme gayening of America.

agreed fellow pol poster

the shill meme got over-saturated to the point where anyone with even a hint of doubt about Trump's actions was labeled a shill. Then it just became "Is Trump a kike? Is Trump secretly based? Is it 4D chess?"

There was an user who predicted how the majority of Sup Forums would dislike Trump by 2020, so far everything has come true.

We do? I must have missed the memo

kill yourself shareblue

I would vote for him exclusively because of the shit hole comment.

He is a bit retarded or Autistic.
Other than that, been a great president, and this has been the funniest year I have ever lived.
If he wins 2020, the meltdown will finally bring the chaos we have always wanted.