CANADA YES! Trudeau tweets invitation to people from shithole countries hahaha

Trudeau is getting ready to take all the TPS shitfugees from shithole countries and give them free cash nonstop, 60k haitians, 280k nicaruaguans, 200k salvadorans, and he already has emergency teams on the ground in Rohingya to see how quickly they can bring them to Canada LMFAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
ncparty.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you Trudeau

Fake and Gay, just like Justin and OP

Russia, please liberate us.

2 W A L L S
W
A
L
L
S

>40k likes
wake me up inside

>mfw I wasn't born as a "refugee"
>mfw I won't be able to get free money just because I was entered illegally into anothers
>mfw I won't be able to rape beautiful women and have no repercussion because I couldn't "understood that she didn't want to do it"
>mfw I won't be able to yell "UR RACIST" whenever I'm about to lose any kind of argument, and suddenly win

damn...missed the train

The eternal leaf strikes again

Its perfect, we need more black slaves to do the minimum wage jobs cause the young white generation don't want to work

fake and gay

Trump should focus on a wall on the canadian border imo

>chinks buying all their land
>shitskins fucking up their local economies and government
>wants more

jesus christ how embarrassing.

>diversityisourstraight

I fucking hate this cancer buzzword

they will go on bennies though.

Yes, go to Canada guys!

Fake tweet

>El Salvadorans

pic related actual coat of arm of Toronto

Kek yet they make it almost imposible for us to get visas. They rather get refugees than Hard working people with degress

Fake.

what a cuck

yes. Refugees are great. They are proven to have broken the law, so they should receive benefits for this.

Fake
Had to look first

Am I also welcome?

t. proud shitholer

Ya bullshit. Those syrup niggers couldn't even handle 14k Haitians back in November.

It's pronounced [sahg-eh] though.

you are just poor you're not a third world shithole. So no.

You should be happy since you're counted amongst the shitholers hahaha

No, build a high-speed maglev train connecting the Mexican border to the Canadian. Canada can have them all.
>They're gifted landscapers. Handy with a rake.

JUST a friendly reminder, subhuman

no it isn't you stupid weeb

Hey Canada we have 2.5 million to give..please take them..they hardly rape..I promise

Every fucking Salvadorian immigrating has ties to MS-13. EVERY SINGLE ONE. This fucker not realize how dangerous those fucks are?

can i get free housing from trudeau? im tired of working and paying rent desu

You better be not white then.

they are actually very harsh towards americans at the border check Lol. If you look like you are jobless and no money they might even block your entry

Yes it is, dumb philistine.

Fake and gay
OPs like this used to be banned.

>being Divided and Conquered is our strength
Literal double think 1984 quotes being spouted by our leader. HELP US

He said this shit to refugees here and then had to publicly state that they won’t take them. This guy is so full of shit.

How did Trudeau even become Prime Minister anyway?

> I want my business to be stronger and more productive, I should hire workers from the worst businesses in the world?

> If you want to have the best sports team, you just take the players from the worst team.

> I want to get into Harvard so I should hire people from the worst schools in the country to tutor me.

Bullshit, no matter how you say it, is still bullshit.

[s]#DiversityIsStrength[/s]
#StrengthIsStrength

His looks and the promise of legalized weed got him the young people and women vote

dude weed lmao

This bullshit claim ; diversity is our strength, is literally false.

Look up mitochondrial Heteroplasmy.

When you have high heteroplasmy you get diseases.

Haitians eat dirt . . . is their enough dirt in Canada?

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Think Scheer has a chance to replace him? I don't care for cuckservatives but the Trudeau regime must come to and end.

What a Madman LMAO

Except Canada takes less immigrants than America, refugees as well

>Tweet doesn't exist.
Thanks OP, you made me have to browse his cancerous twitter to confirm.

Just imagine if we left them alone for a few hundred years they'd be calling whites mudtose intolerant through evolution like only whites enjoy milk

photoshopped

nope, shit looks grim. picking a devout christian who's known to be anti gay marriage and anti abortion to run in current canada? good luck with that

The Molyneux video on this situation is brilliant desu

Man, that shnitzel or whatever that is looks delicious. Also polish girls are hot. Need to find me one to cook me a shnitzel and suck my dick. :)

Trump will break this kid over NAFTA.

Please delete this

Don't they get that if they take a bunch of niglets from their countries the resulting gap in said countries will be immediately filled with more niglets. This just looks like some shitty roundabout way of increasing the population of various shitskins around the wold without actually addressing the actual problems in said countries.

It's funny when you here Mexicans speak Canadian. "Buenos Dias... eh."

Well I guess I'll either vote for Dr. James Sears or spoil my vote if his party isn't on the ballot.
>ncparty.ca/

Can we stop with the fake Trudeau threads already?
We all know he is a cuck, no need to lie.

kek.

bad news everywhere you look i think that i gonna stop coming here for time

>Trump continuously fucking over the leaf.
Kek.

cant hide from the truth bro

Bwaaaaaaahhhhhh.

We finally found a use for Canada. Can you leafs start sending uber to pick them up.

I'm pretty sure it's 'placki ziemniaczane', aka potato pancakes.

>his looks
He looks rather bad: stupid face and dick instead of nose.

Stop posting fake shit when there's real things he's done and said that are just as bad.

>t. butthurt leafcuck

I love this man! Best leader ever!

Checked and fucking keked

END IT!