How's your day going, Sup Forums?

How's your day going, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-42652314
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty sure that's the African part of America m8

Snarky comments beat millions trying to get in.

Pretty good living in the best country on earth

So if those statistics make a country a shithole, what does it say about the shithole status of countries worse than that?

At least schoolgirls in America aren't stopped from crossing rivers by the orders of a local river god

bbc.com/news/world-africa-42652314

fpbp

So anything worse than those stats is definitely a shit hole? Gee, I am sure Africa and central America won't qualify...

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

They might go hungry, but they're not malnourished. America, fattest country on Earth.

I knew they weren't talking about Africa when only 20% of the population live in poverty.

>implying niggerland isn't worse
>implying most of those problems aren't caused by niggers
OY VEY! Don'tcha know those 6 gorillion Africans that want to invade your country are wealthier and less violent?

>america isnt perfect, that means africa isnt a shithole
lel

>most of these people are niggers from the same shitholes Trump was talking about

Now that really gets the ol' brain going.

faggots like you deserve to be shot

Hello CTR!

You are an idiot.

>20% populations lives on poverty
>spended $ 22 trillion on welfare

The power of amerimutt brain

Oh shit OP BTFO

I agree, if only we could get rid of blacks

>Bloomberg
>not looking at the statistics of only whites, looking at numbers that include shitskins

>Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
Stopped reading there

You forgot our Asshat President*

Okay, cool. Now can someone post the actual stats for Africa? I'm sure they're much worse.

>the number 10 HDI country isn't perfect
>So let in all these people from shitholes you bigot

just enjoying not getting shot

OP thank you, it seems like we have enough on our own plate.
Sound reason to stop any and all immigration, legal or otherwise. Is this what you advocate or is this some stupid useless throwaway line you've been wanting to throw out?
So are you da shit or a shithoe?

>leftists calling America a shithole as a rebuttal to the president

yes this is sure to work politically

hunger and poverty are choices

American poverty is a meme

>jk thats america

ok, now lets do africa
- 98% lives in poverty
- 4 in 6 go hungry every night
- 2,700,000 deaths from mosquitos per year
- constantly at war with their own people
- "run" by corrupt politicians (and has nothing to show for it except 6000000% zimbabwean inflation)

The go hungry stat is such dishonest fucking bullshit

>1 in 6 go hungry every night
Bullshit.

I do mighty fine thanks for asking.

Not to mention the corrupt government (that Sup Forums acknowledges only the democratic side of), mass shootings, and the embarrassment of having to make excuses for your country to anyone you meet in or from another country. We're a fucking travesty

Not even homeless people go hungry here.
Fat motherfuckers.

>America sucks
>lets import shitholes to make it worse

game over

thanks for playing OP

>having to make excuses
You are already a shame to this nation and to the male species. Kys.

FPBP!

America is a #shithole

>47% of population lives in poverty
>1 in 2 go hungry every night
>37,000 drug deaths each year
>constantly at war
>run by warlords

Just kidding, that's Africa. Good job on being too poor to afford drugs though.

First thing I thought when I saw this statistic was wow Africa is doing a lot better than I thought. The end made it all make sense it's just bullshit libratard statistics. Most people on food stamps are fucking obese. How the fuck are they going hungry a night.

Why are you still here, gayboy?
Leave

gg wp

Yeah those areas are democrat run urban centers, indeed they are total shitholes

our river gods don't normally make outlandish requests but if they asked we'd probably do the same

it's way higher than 47%. American poverty is like 20K, 99% of africa is below that.

>corruption
It's only really a problem at the top. It doesn't affect our day to day life.

>mass shootings
Big deal. It's more media bullshit. What's the difference between a mass shooting and a muslim running people down with a trolly? Or a muslim throwing grenades into crowds like they're water balloons?

The problems you point out aren't unique to America. Every country that has attempted this multicultural fantasy has the same problems. They all stem from alienating the common man from his community.

Fuck off, I'm trying to fap to sum gud hentai. Go get some goddamn exercise.

You're right we should all emigrate to Africa right now. Liberals can have the privilege of going first since they are so smart and clever and deserve the great life that awaits them there.

fpbp. And if that wasn't enough, if America is such a shithole and Africa is so fucking great, why do all these Africans want to come here so badly?

>replies to tone and ignores content
Confirmed for burger.

The poorest states are the most African ones

really makes me want to flood my country with even more 3rd worlders from backwards shitholes
surely that will solve the problem!

>1/6 hungry
doubt it.

America is so bad and yet the most elite chinks and pajeets are still willing to die for a chance to go to America. If those posted statistics actually meant everything, Chinese would be trying hard to learn Scandinavian languages so they can move to Sweden .

and how many of those cities prosperity are thanks to colonialism

Why do you fags look down on Sup Forums so much. Go be somewhere else, maybe you can find a fleeting moment of happiness instead of a stick in your gay nigger ass.

OP utterly BTFO

FPBP

Wanna see what America will look like in 30 years?

This is YOUR Africa, filled with rapists, cannibals, drug addicts & streets and beaches full of human shit. This is what the West will look like in 30 years, thanks to all the buffoons who sing the praises of diversity, braying that it will make us stronger. Except they won't be around to see the damage they've done.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Yeah it's called Democrat run cities.

yeah the people in poverty and going hungry are disproportionately people from shitholes, maybe we should stop inviting them

Please can someone do the same for African countries to put this in perspective? It will make this look like heaven i guarantee it

fpbp, thread over

You know how bad things are when people argue that America is as bad as Aids-iti or Shithole-ica. These people should be forcefully deported to their nigger loving war torn rape capitals.

sage

just curious. how much do you get paid to shill? is it good money or are they paying you less than a crack hooked manwhore? Also, is it required to be a cock sucking faggot or is that just you?

guys lets be honest Haiti is soooo much better than america and Africa is a first world country everybody wants to live there....

I honestly don't believe that. Churches and foodbanks literally give out food every night.
If someone goes to bed hungry it's because they're on a diet.

>20% of pop

So niggers, spics and white trash aka people who got nobody to blame but themselves.

>60000 drug deaths
See the above.

>constantly at war
USA haven't been at war in decades.

>run by muh corrupt politicians
Name a single country that isn't with a straigt face.

/thread

>stumble upon american single mother sob story
>"we be out here strugglin"
>2 cars in a nice apartment
>nicer than everything I own
Your definition of poverty is ours of wealth.

"Sometimes I think that we need to ask for some form of accountability from these gods who continue to bar a lot of things from happening, to account for how they have used the tremendous power that we have given them"
I'm don't think that's how river gods work m9

now do it for just Asian-Americans

And yet being such a shithole as you claim, millions upon millions of people are still clamouring to get in.

Really activates the almonds

NOICE ONE NIGEL

In 1 in 6 go hungry it's because the other 5 are gluttons who gorged themselves on it.

Oh well, I guess we shouldn't be allowing anymore people into this shithole, right?

The story of Africa

Sometime in 400 B.C

>An african small tribe has crossed the Sahara and meet an alien world
>What is this?
>Look at those trees they are so big and have holes?
>I think those are their mudhuts
>What is that stuff one their skin?
>I have no idea
>What is that thing it looks like a zebra?
>Do they not hunt for food?
>* an egyptian spots them*
>Hey guys NIGGERS ARE HERE!
>*suddenly a bunch of egyptian guys on horses ride towards them*
>I think they want to fight us
>We will not lose!
>*They get their asses beat and two of them get speared to death
>GET OUT OF HERE YOU BLACK MONKEY!
>The tribesmen then run away and recross the Sahara all the way back to their tribe at the border of south Sudan
>When they arrive they tell their people of what they saw

>YOU SAW WOMAN WITH BRIGHT SKIN AND DID NOT BRING ONE HERE!
>WE SHOULD KILL YOU FOR THIS
>OUR WOMEN ARE NOT PRETTY LIKE BRIGHT SKIN WOMEN!
>My brothers my encounters with the bright ones has taught me we are living in the wrong way
>We should try to make trees grow from the ground like them and also make the zebra our slaves like them
>Rather than these mudhuts lets use the rock to build our homes
>WHAT?
>Trees from the ground?
>Are you stupid?
>Zebra? Slave? ZEBRA IS FOOD STUPID!
>I WANT A BRIGHT SKIN WOMAN NOW!
>Relax my brothers in time we can one day conquer the bright skins and fuck all of their women but we must advance please we need to advance
>I WANT TO FUCK BRIGHT SKIN WOMAN NOW!
>Just fuck one of the girls in the hut over there dammit!
>I WILL DO THAT!
>Trees from ground? What nonsense!
>WE HUNT FOR FOOD NO TREE FROM GROUND FOOD COMES FROM THE GODS NOT NO GROUND STUPID!!!
>YOUR FUCKING STUPID!
>YOUR A MORON!
>WE SHOULD KILL HIM FOR DOING THIS!
>YHHHHHHH!

>mutt education
Mexico took that from us. Oompa loompas down there found a way

"poverty" in the US means you can afford an iphone, a car, and a house.

>actually thinking Africa is better than America
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!! You leftist faggots fall for it every.fucking.time! Trump plays you like a goddamn fiddle!

Those impoverished people are some of the fattest people on earth and they all have shartphones, I wouldn't exactly call that comparable to people who are starving death in Africa

Indeed. The African, illegal Spic immigrant, and a small handful of whites in isolated rural areas.

Happy I don't live in a shithole.
Job
Truck
Home
Land
Guns
etc...

>20% live in poverty

i bet my left nut thats the number for all niggers/mulattos combined in usa

First bong best bong

i was thinking ... only 20%? no way. more like 70% of africa lives in huts

>burgers
>hungry

Craving cheetos is not the same as starving

FPBP
OP BTFO

These guys are both right (and so were the Founding Fathers and Abe Lincoln). Get rid of the Africans and the USA becomes an eternal superpower.

OP BTFO. Thanks for bantz on our behalf Brit. I know we were trouble children, but we love you now.

yes it is, mr. chang. you wouldnt understand

Southerner reporting in. Demographics are everything. The macro stats for entire country and the south especially is skewed negative by our racial demographics. Mississippi, for example, is the blackest state in America and ranks last in almost every thing good and 1st in almost everything bad. Coincidence?

>this response
>OP after reading said response, pic related
Absolutely BTFO faggot OP

Poverty here means you cant buy the latest bugman product the moment it hits the shelves. Poverty in 3rd world shitholes means you are substituting mud cookies for actual food or in your case finding an alternative to heroin that somehow manages to be even worse.