Checkmate, bigots!

South Dakota is much better than hati

Why doesn't Kaczynski live in his native Israel?

Bit of a straw man argument right there. She is still living in the USA. Let's face it, Africans and Haitians come here for the easy gibs.

Because it's a shithole compared to where she lives now, is he agreeing with her?

>hurr durr too fucking stupid to know the difference between state and country

stop posting this libshit level of intelligence

I hate jews so much. This smug jew's family snuck in under the pretense of being white people, and now he is subverting the whites who care. He needs his head chopped off.

Because South Dakota is a shithole, so what?

wey don de aitians dey be in port au prince wen dey be in de peitionville

I hate it when Jews larp as being intelligent. Even worse is when the brainletlets are even more retarded so they actually think they are intelligent. Two words: Sad.

>Ashkenazim
>native

implying

Seems okay to me.

>Why don't you live at the hospital where you were born?
Conservatives BTFO

It's a retarded tweet because all she has to do is say "yeah, South Dakota is kind of a shithole if that's what you're getting at, so what?" and she wins on humility, wins on being alpha (daring him to explicate what he's snarkily implying), and won't ruffle any feathers because everybody, even in that state, knows it's true.

lel, he wouldnt be implying its a shithole, would he?

south dakota is based and way higher quality of living than jew york or commiefornia

t. dakotan

He's not refuting the point at all. If anything, he's supporting it. I guess he's trying to call her a hypocrite, but she's not, because South Dakota is not a country. But of course, the braindead masses of twitter will eat up the tweet.

Yeah, so why leave?

moving to a different state equates to moving to a different country

guess you were wrong

Only a retard would think California is superior to South Dakota.

>He's not refuting the point at all. If anything, he's supporting it.
He's not. The point of her tweet was "people only immigrate from shitholes"
The point of his tweet is "you immigrated from SD for a better opportunity, not because SD was a shithole"

He's pointing out that the REAL reason people immigrate is to find an opportunity that does not exist in the place they're leaving.

Child logic.
Exagerating a statement to make it sound absurd.
>If killing in self defense is OK why can't I kill you if you microagress me.

I was born and raised in London and now live/work in NYC.
I'd kill a nigger to move to south Dakota and have a nice, quiet life

low IQ Jew lmao

>He's pointing out that the REAL reason people immigrate is to find an opportunity that does not exist in the place they're leaving.
no he isn't, he's trying to play gotcha

>Why do you live in Texas instead of your native California

>comparing US states to Haiti and Africa.
Is this faggot serious ?

YOUR STATE ISNT MASSIVELY OVERPOPULATED AND VOTE BLUE ITS A SHITHOLE

Your state doesn't have niggers alt right btfo

this

california is a shithole compared to south dakota

>whites_as_percentage_of_population_by_state.jpg

He's implying she is going there for economic opportunities, much like he believes that is why migrants come here.

Just Vote Republican and disassociate yourselves from the alt right.
>Alternative Politics are for Faggot that like to shill stupid shit like race issues.

Why does he want economic opportunities for foreigners but not for his own countrymen? isn't that the definition of treason?

Cuz he's plowin ya motha!
Ayy

>"Yess goy let your cities and at whole your country get taken over by the exestemtial consumerist hell of multiculturalism because in this small town it won't affect you personally"

South Dakota is a white mans Utopia and based. I did research on their economy in college and it is awesome. California on the other hand is a commie shit hole and New York is literally Israel West.

Is Twitter just the world's biggest e-celeb fan club?

Why don’t you go back to Poland you dumbass cunt

You guys are stupid.
We should continue to encourage liberals to shit talk red America. Especially if you want Republicans to win more seats in 2018

Employment prospects within a country don't necessarily mean an areas a shithole. Most of the jobs in the UK are in London and that's the biggest shithole compared to the green and pleasant counties.

>tfw when even with 40% spics we are the smartest in the Southwest

Az truley is the basest of states

Its better than being completely cucked by Alternative Politics. Being Alt-Anything sounds fucking gay anyway.

>This is the issue of the "Solids".

South Dakota isn't a shithole, its also not another country. Why do Jews hate America so much?

The point is the same.

It's just a hole, not enough people to shit in it.

>The state that elects cucks like McCain and Flake are based
Ok m8

Wow really made me think

AZ is two spics short of turning bluer than California.

He's right though. Haitians move from Haiti for opportunity...not because Haiti is a shithole. Just like people move to California/New York for opportunities, not because South Dakota is a shithole...and South Dakota isn't really that much of a shithole anyway. California is, but it has opportunity.

Cause she can't find enough BBC in dakota

I had to google this. It checks out. How long do you think it will be before libshits start with the
>IQ is a racist social construct
talk? Im surprised it hasnt happened already.

(((Kaczynski)))

didnt know SD is in another country, all it takes to relocate is a bus ride. you dont have to illegally enter a country and you're not coming from an AIDS warlord infested shithole

why do liberals hate Americans that don't live on the coast?

No he isn't you fucking faggot. Haiti is a shithole because it's full of niggers

T. Cuck

So true. I would much rather live in my midwest home state. But I can't get a job there. So I live in a crowded, expensive, loud city on the coast.

Is Kentucky really that high?

>Haiti isnt a shithole

Haiti is a shithole though and there wouldn't be opportunities here if it wasn't for affirmative action and nigger love.

>coaster buys memes about white people being stupid

who the fuck wants to live in nyc or la? wheres my ticket to north dakota?

Distance and borders are irrelevant to the conversation. This is about why people leave their homeland. The most common reason is to pursue opportunity that they can't find at home.

That's why Haitians come to the US.
That's why my Italian ancestors came here.
And that's why rural and suburban American kids move to shitholes like LA, CHI and NY.

Because South Dakota is a shit hole. This is a fact. Stupid libs don't even realize what they are proving.

He can't leave, someone promised him a free oven.

South Dakota literally has a law that if there are more than 5 indians in a group they are considered a war party and you can open fire

California is lower than most of the south excepting Louisiana and Mississippi. They're lower than Alabama. They frequently mock these states for being full of moronic rednecks. That has to hurt the ego a bit.

>Why does he want economic opportunities for foreigners but not for his own countrymen? isn't that the definition of treason?
Elite liberals believe everyone beneath them to be part of the same river of shit. They find it ridiculous that middle class and lower-middle class whites don't want to share their resources and compete for jobs with African economic migrants (who are given preferential treatment due to their skin colour).
To the liberals, middle and lower class whites trying to hang on to what they have is like a piece of dog shit claiming it deserves better than a piece of cat shit.

They, of course, live in gated communities, where the only minorities are the top 0.00001%, and hence seem exactly the same as white people. They will never give up their positions - they just want you to give up yours. As soon as they start having to make (non-negligible) sacrifices, you'll see a massive shift in their liberal viewpoints.

>why would someone in the media live in the media centers of the country?
wew

California must be a huge shit hole then, because God knows we get way too many fucking Californians clogging up our state (AZ).

Colorado too

You go to where you can get a job stupid.

Kaczynski's always blowing everyone the fuck out.

Exactly. That's the point. Haitians leave their home to get a job. Same as Tomi.

checked also fpbp

I'll side with someone who is bigoted against Haitians against anyone who is bigoted against Americans every single time.

Fpbp

Stop buying le retard redneck meme lefties spew. Im from the glorious nyc and most people are fucking retards

That's a good point. Why is he living and working in shitholes like California and NYC instead of a nice place like South Dakota?

Ashkenazis aren't real jews

This is that KFILE fag that dossed that kid over the CNN gif. I hope he dies the most painful death possible.

Leftist Jewish Equation tricks.
1. Identify the problem

>There are shitholes, people move from shitholes to better places = le racis drumpf why you call them shitholes thats rude pls don't send them back :(
>There are no shitholes, people stay back in your non-shithole area = le racis drumpf why you call them shitholes pls don't send them back :(

2. Simplify the problem

>There are shitholes, people move from shitholes to better places = thats rude
>There are no shitholes, people stay back in your non-shithole area

3. Rearrange the problem to find the solution

>There are shitholes, people move from shitholes to better places + thats rude = There are no shitholes, people stay back in your non-shithole area

4. The solution
>There are no shitholes, people stay back in your non-shithole area

5. Conclusion
Mass deportations

Thank you Andrew

South Dakota isn't bad, but is rural.

Someone from south Dakota going to NYC to work in media isn't like someone from Venezuela going to NYC illegally.

Its like someone from Venezuela going to fucking caracas, which was a nice city, in parts, before you it became an even bigger shithole than it was.

Where would you rather live Kaczynski, Haiti or South Dakota?

It's a vocal minority thing. The CA coast is home to a huge percentage of the tech/media that the entire country consumes. CA is also a massive state, and if you drive more than 45 mins east from the coast or north of San Francisco you'll find the parts of the state that don't have a global microphone to spew their viewpoint into. Rednecks, meth, farmers, loads of crime, hispanics etc... It's not the entire state that has an ego, it's the companies whose media you're influenced by that do.