General EU thread

What is your view or opinion about european union?
Did your country join into the eu while you have lived?
Did something change because of that?
If something did change, did it change better or worse?
...and if something had changed, how did you get on with this new knowledge?

Fuck the EU, just infesting us with more shitskin sand niggers who won't go back to their own fucking homes.

the EU is garbage, it's cost us billions of euros that we could've used on our own people and now its forcing us to endure a nigger apocalypse

EU is a great idea, but not with the current leftist leadership.

Just imagine having Orban instead of Merkel.

Enrichment stopped in the Mediterranean.

No gibs for shitskins.

Just gypsies, the European relatives of pooinloos.

Everything changed because of it. If it had been left as a simple trade agreement then it would have been fine. But then Jews thought "how can I break this thing that works?" the way they always do in a misguided attempt of usurping even more power and will be met with their inevitable demise. Overall thoughts with that taken into consideration? Rough with the smooth.

What do you mean

The EU and other concepts that facilitate closer ties between European countries (like Schengen) are great ideas. Just because the current implementation has problems (non-Europeans allowed to live in Europe) doesn't mean the idea itself is bad.
I am Finnish and the EU has benefited Finland immensely. I keep my old marks in my drawer as a reminder and now happily use the euro

>Bongs exit the EU
>proceed to ruin their country on their own
At this point I'm not even mad about the EU. Poland, Hungary etc. aren't gonna budge. Either the EU goes into a more nationalist direction, or it collapses.

>shit on popular referendum
>enforce a common currency on a non-optimum currency area
>only care about "muh economics"
>pro-degeneracy, pro-immigration
>no diplomatic strategy, occasionally serve as the lapdog of the US
It sucks

EU is a massive threat because in about one or two decades there's a risk that it gets commandeered by Islamists and converted into a caliphate.

There is no "or". The (((EU))) is as dead as dodo. Jews can't do long term strategies.

Disband it; it served its original purpose to rebuild after the war and now only seems to care about robbing all of the participating countries of their national identities

Its the germans latest attempt at conquering us. This time they are beeing sneaky.

EU pushes countries to cooperate, a good thing in theory. In practice however, member states get steamrolled into accepting policies they don't agree with. Pretending the EU is democratic is an insult to every citizen.

Entering the EU opened the floodgates for eastern euro workforce invasion and beggars started flooding the streets. Growing up I would see street musicians every now and again, but no straight up beggars. Now I see romanian plebs begging on every corner. Construction & logistics sectors are now majority europoor workers.

At least we don't have the euro.

The only thing that changed after joining the EU - our country developed faster.

But it doesn’t matter. We would have still developed, just without being slaves.

question finnbro did your recent political shit change anything for your overseas nationals in europe? Trying to figure out why a friend seemed so upset about it.

its amazing. all that power. 20+ vassal states, control the media in those vassal states. huge economy boost while everyone else suffers.

honestly its pretty great.

kinda sucks if you are not german tho

Britbro, you must elaborate, just because.

Just think, in a few decades those "New Germans" will be running it into the ground.

in 4 years, max 8 years there will be a right wing party ruling germany, and thus the EU. imagine all this power in the right hands

Must be dissolved or reformed.

A "European" union that excludes Russia is a misnomer.

>Now I see romanian plebs begging on every corner.
Kek, those are our gypsies. I forgot about this.

Sucks for you, but very comfy for us now.

Serves you right, because you said that we discriminate them and punished us for it. I hope they never leave.

They are the least of your problems.

It's going to be every man for himself union.

>in 4 years, max 8 years there will be a right wing party ruling germany, and thus the EU.
I don't believe you.

You are getting trucked by pisslam and you still don't vote at least 80% for AfD.

You are too rich, that's the problem. Needs collapse.

I can only hope so, but I'm skeptical.

This. If it was reformed it would become pretty based. Why are former white colonies accepting Chinese immigrants and not European ones? get it together Europe.

Truck attacks have had huge consequences the more there are the faster the right gets into power.

I honestly hope this shithole of an union dies.

Could be great if it espoused socially conservative politics and eschewed 3rd world immigration. As it is right now, it's terrible.

Yes it did.

Most noticeably the grocery stores became better stocked. As an average citizen I did not notice other changes. In truth Finland begun importation of muslims etc. about 10 years before joining EU, so cannot blame them for that.

What if all of this was Merkel's plan all along? Notice all of these politicians who do this weird hand sign with their finger tips touching?
>Trump
>May
>Merkel
>...
What if secretly they're all part of a plot to turn the EU into a right-wing hegemon?

Step 1. Create teh EU
Step 2. Establish freedom of movement and all the other shit
Step 3. Basically invite immigrants from shitholes in Africa and the ME to move to EU for free gibs
Step 4. Immigration causes natives to become far more right wing
Step 5. Secretly support right wing parties so they gain relevancy and power throughout Europe
Step 6. Create EU army
Step 7. Systematically replace all leftist regime leaders with right wingers
Step 8. Enjoy your Fourth Reich

Could this be why Merkel hates the German flag? Because it's not the Nazi flag?

seemed to be worried about his chances of applying for a phd course in the UK.

EU is badly managed, evil and immoral to the core. It only exists to keep excess political class employed. It will exists forever since its only purpose is keeping otherwise unemployable people in good cash and in prestigeous position.