How to redpill someone?

Everyone in my life thinks I'm a Nazi just because I've been redpilled. How can I slowly show them the way?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-crime/violent-crime-rises-in-germany-and-is-attributed-to-refugees-idUSKBN1ES16J
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>showing your power level

If they already know, then you have nothing else to lose.

Link them to articles of violence in Germany and Sweden done by migrants. Start with this one:
>reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-crime/violent-crime-rises-in-germany-and-is-attributed-to-refugees-idUSKBN1ES16J
>The authors concluded that 92 percent of the additional crimes recorded could be attributed to the increase in refugee numbers.

Quit sounding like an edgy autist

They need to know the reasons why they should care first. Then they will be more receptive to the actual redpills. Otherwise, they will simply be bombarded with seemingly irrelevant information and chalk it up as 'conspiracy theory' because they've already been duped. The key is to pull them out of it as realistically as possible.

Same way you were. You weren't forcefed stats and then believed it. You asked the question yourself then came to the conclusion. Make them ask questions.

Gas them all,

You have to start with something that is unrelated that will red pill the shit out of them make them see nothing they believe is real make them watch this playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

then watch every video on this channel starting with the playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

be an upstanding individual and people will naturally gravitate towards you

fpbp

Avoid the hard redpill.
Go for the easy ones.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
>pedestrians hit by motor vehicle: 1483
They need to do a better job. They were off by 5.

become a handsome fit success, then they'll see you as a leader.

like beauty, people are drawn to virtue even without being taught what it is

if you have mastered yourself and are demonstrably powerful and decent, you will find respect even from people who disagree with you. from respect, understanding can occur.

>How can I slowly show them the way?
you're a fucking mongrel.... you're the right side of that picture and have been since before you were even born if I was you I'd leave the Nazi white supremacist stuff to white people

Tell them to listen to Infowars

Just ask them how over the span of a single generation did America go from being 90% white to whites being the minority?

>Talk less, smile more. Don't let them know what your against or what you are for. You wanna get ahead? Fools who run their mouths wind up dead
Hate to use that quote, but it fits. It is better to hide your power level, people who have different beliefs than you can be hard to change, and feeding them information won't help as much as you think. They have to be willing to change their own minds and be willing to listen. You can't change the mind of someone who won't hear your facts, give up and keep redpilling yourself. I tried to redpill my family and friends during election and I learned the hard way.

1. Expose the subject to racist jokes and racial slurs on the regular, make sure they laugh sincerely at them. Break the conditioning
2. Start to bring up relevant happenings/news/topics in conversations, dont feed the subject the answers to these topics. make him question the irregularities that he will start to find on his own.
3. these questions he got from earlier needs answers you answer some of them and point to relevant podcasts/forums/news sources that will provide answers. The descent into the rabbit hole begins
4. Sooner or later race realism will be discovered, at this point there is no return and the subject will become redpilled.

>1) Everyone is right-wing about what he knows best (the words “right-wing”, “conservative”, and “reactionary” are all used in renditions of this law)
Remember the 1st law of conquest, discover their weak point and attack it. If you can get them to "turn" reactionary their you can get them to expand it elsewhere.
>Also
Act level headed, no one wants to deal with sperg-outs. If you start getting annoyed they aren't following, let it be, try again later with another approach.