3x3 thread

Post your 3x3s.

Critique other's.

3/3

I've just started to get into Sup Forums so excuse my taste.

Names on the top left, top middle, middle middle, bottom middle?

5/9

(In chronological order)
Lupin III
Hidamari Sketch
Wandering Son
Fune wo Amu

I was pretty sure that was Lupin. Perhaps I should get around to watching it, finally. I'll take a look at the others too. Thanks.

4/4 on the OP, btw.

We don't need to have your thinly veiled rec thread every single day you faggot

3/5
Favorite: Haruhi
Least Favorite: FLCL

3/4
Favorite: Konosuba
Least Favorite: Monogatari

newfag but good taste
newfag but good taste
good choice in shows, shit choice in images.

I will never get why Monster and Utena get on a lot of these, the production values are extremely subpar compared to other anime airing at the time. Writing and depth alone a masterpiece does not make.
>Gunsmith Cats
Don't know the rest but you get a thumbs up.

Anime is gay

6/6

4/5
-Xamdou because of that fucking ending god dammit BONES

2/2

2/2
2/2
4/4
>shit choice in images
Nah. The colour composition could be more consistent, but it still looks better than most.

honestly, you shouldn't be allowed to post in these threads if you've seen less than 300 anime.

9/9
3/4
4/4
what's the first one

/m/fag Imma give it to you straight: You're the weirdest mother fucker in these threads. Everyone else can at least be categorized as typical Sup Forumsshit, art snob, or having a wide variety on their pallet. Lets look at your choices:

>1001 Nights
Trippy art shit with heavy romance and surrealism.
>Genesis of Aquarion
Mostly art and philosophy imitation under the guise of a super robot series by crazy man Kawamori (and one of his middle works, not early or current WTF?). This is ignoring over the top shit even TTGL would yell "tone it the fuck down". I'd mention incest, but too many people here have anime with that in it.
>Future Diary
Dark shit with a random happy ending? Twisted romance shit with action scenes? Bizarre love stories with philosophical elements APPEARS to be your main theme until
>Gear Fighter Dendoh
Straight up kids show, not even well known, and from the guy that made Cosmic Era Gundam and Cross Ange. Not even sexual elements, just a pokemon knockoff based on the disgarded ninth yuusha series. I'll give you credit to an extremely small degree since it was a proto-TTGL.
>Death Note
Normie shit and like Future Diary minus romance elements. It appears you like fantastical elements until
>Dougram
75 episodes (technically 72, three are clipshows) of a band of guerillas fighting for liberation of their home world with a high amount of realism even gundam and VOTOMS fails to convey. It makes no sense.
>Zegapain
A Sunrise experiment to coincide with an Xbox exclusive title, just gundam with a neon and internet motif, could easily be mistaken for a real robot series.
>Ultraman Joneus
An anime literally nobody else has seen, has never been subbed, is hard to track down, and is mostly 70s giant monster fighting (with supposedly Yamato 2199 elements), it screams hipster credits
>Shin Mazinger Z
So you're a Go Nagai fan? You like updated classics despite having two classics? You hate the 90s? What the fuck?

t. autist

>still looks better than most.
Hardly. If you are going to use fan art instead of screenshots, make sure they're good. Using art like that on his just makes it look fucking terrible.

+Parasyte, Mob, Konosuba
+Higurashi, NGE
+Mushishi, Shirokuma, Lain

Man I'm not that guy but you have some awful type taste since Higurashi and NGE were the worst anime on his 3x3.

I swear everytime when someone post Xam'd, i smile. And i rarely smile. Thank you user

4/7
5/7
6/7
1/3
8/9
5/6
4/5
5/6

Some best girls from some mediocre shows

whats the pinapple

Only Yesterday.

please no bully

more like i just havent seen HXH, Berserk, LOTGH or ping pong yet (those are the ones i recognize)

Inspired by the 10/10 couples thread, its the lopsided canon couples 3x3

Nice twittercore

How is this twittercore? Outside of maybe Doremi its all pretty boring taste 3x3 stuff.

1/2
0/2
1/1
8/9
1/1
Awful taste in girls.
4/4

Thanks friend. Ive never watched anything from Studio Ghibli but this looks good.

>I've never watched anything from Studio Ghibli
Wow make that a priority

you skipped mine

5/5

4/5

9/9

5/7

>It makes no sense
Dougram is a good show

Oops. Sorry. 2/2.

bump

Fuck off.

wow rude.

bump

Okay. Not a fan of FLCL, but most of your picks at least qualify as a ''enjoyable'' to me.
Okay.
Good
Anything containing Mirai Nikki is automatically bad.
Meh. I don't hate or like It.
Pretty good. Although I think that T&B and Memories are a little bit overrated.
Okay.
Good.
On a side note, I wish the personality of One Outs MC wasn't just ''I am badass at everything''
I like everything there aside from Hyouka
Terrible taste. Especially Mikuro, how come you manage to choose the absolute worst girl? Even secondary sluts would be better.
Neat taste senpai.
I don't like most of yours pics, but somehow I respect them. Like Shiki for example, It's extremely fucking boring to me, but I can at least appreciate the fact that It tried something different.
Nice.

>Monster and Utena get on a lot of these
The point of these threads is to project that you are a intelligent and cool person with good taste, both of these shows are regarded as mature, deep, not moeshit or whatever other label you want to use to feel good about liking them, so of course they appear a lot.

I'm a basic

>I will never get why Monster and Utena get on a lot of these, the production values are extremely subpar compared to other anime airing at the time. Writing and depth alone a masterpiece does not make.
But direction and design are stellar.

bump

>I need autists to validate my shitty taste in anime

4/4

2/2

0/9

3/3

Shit

2/2

2/3

3/4

8/9. Basic's fine.

But fucking Bobobo, seriously?

>anyone who says their opinion is an autist
coward.

Actually, anyone who puts effort in their posts is an autist.

>2/2
Whaaaaaaaat.What kind of ratings are these.Theres 9 anime.Does that mean theres 2 you've seen, and you like all 2?

Why are these threads always an abstract taste competition/circle jerk? Half of the people who post these haven't even seen/finished the series.

Go back to tumblr please special snowflakes.

4/4 patrician
3/3
5/5 patrician
0/2 watch kaiji my dude
4/4
i really need to see paranoia and one out, probably bartender too
amazing taste in girls
>part 4
disgusting degenrate, tho PSG is there
4.5/5 why did flip flap end this way?
4/5 depth newt a shit
6/6 amazing taste my dude
4/5 why do people like KLK again?

>death note
Why do people like this edgy shit?I don't even mean edgy in terms of the subject material, but absolutely in the way its written.Like the way that L figures out where maniacal laughing highschool student with book is in Japan is a good idea, but the step by step of it being revealed is so fucking obviously trying to be SUPER HIGH IMPACT.It just feels like a typical shitty anime.
>dragonball
>mediocre
Objectively wrong, and why the fuck have you watched 9 anime you don't even like to the point that you know the characters of each?Fucking retard.
>I HAVE TO PROVE MY WEEB CRED TO MY ANONYMOUS FRIENDS ON Sup Forums

>why do people like KLK again?
Show with deep themes that are relevant to those that are watching also nice aesthetic.

4/4
2/2
1/1
0/1
2.5/3
1/1
3/7
1/1
1/1
4/5
2/2
1/2.5
kys
2/2?
1/1
2/3
2/3
2/4
3/5
6/7

Ranking the 3x3s in this thread:

>Why do people like this edgy shit?
Personally, I love plots about people trying to outsmart each other with mind games and such, like Kaiji, One Outs, Akagi or Death Note. The chess game between Light and L was pretty interesting by itself and I don't mind the directing as much as you seem to.

Also, Death Note's premise and plot are very unique, I wish more anime did something similar.

so much shit tier anime in this thread desu

>directing
direction*

FLCL is better than Death Note objectively speaking though.

full sized*

Your Name? Have some goddamn standards, dude

That fact that you are even making this comparison is beyond retarded. They are completely different shows and strive for completely different things, comparing Death Note to FLCL is like saying that a romantic comedy is better than a horror movie.

>I_have_become_bait_destroyer_of_threads.jpg

You can compare their ability to excecute their respective premises.

Well, in this case, I think that Death Note executed its premise very well. The conclusions that the characters reach had proper build up and seem plausible, at least until Near appeared, the tension was always high and you never knew what would happen, except for the whole Yotsuba arc, like it's done in a proper thriller.

Not to mention that Death Note has fantastic music, which fits the atmosphere and tension and an also fitting artstyle/animation.

I'll compare anything to anything you stupid nigger.

Nothing is stopping you. It just makes you look like a turbo autist who can't even get basic shit right.

Lol all you said was

>comparing Death Note to FLCL is like saying that a romantic comedy is better than a horror movie.

Which doesn't explain anything since I see nothing wrong with that either. You can even explain the shit that you call basic.

Okay but does it execute its premise well AND have deep themes like FLCL? Does it affect you on a personal level?

But what if i found nearly everything predictable and by not being a raging retard could be one step ahead of both of them? In that case its just waiting for them to catch up to the obvious. At least that's why i find it boring.
I agree to the everything after L dies being atrocious tho.

this one is really funny XD

The first image is Lupin III

Why does this guy sound like he just came straight from reddit

im laughin senpaitachi

thx

5/5
4/7
3/3
3/7. This minimalism looks like ass.

You come off as someone who doesn't have any ambition, passion or drive to accomplish anything in his life.
That or you've seen less than 30 anime.

I made this image like five years ago, at this point I'd probably replace Utena and Azumanga with Ping Pong and Haikyuu

+NGE, Kaiji
-Keion, TTGL, Angel Beats, Monogatari series

I've seen the short on the bottom right and Cat Soup, please spoonfeed me the other titles

+FLCL, Kaiji, Tatami Galaxy, NGE, Cromartie
-Keion, TTGL

+Azumanga, Cromartie, Berserk

+Ping Pong, Katagatari, Sora no Woto, Berserk, EoE
-Death Note
I've been putting off finishing CCS so I won't rate it, but I'm sure the rest of the series is as good

+Jintai (good pick), Maid Dragon
-Gabriel Dropout, Lucky Star

That anime about witches seems OK, I only watched the first ep

+Dennou Coil, Shiki (good pick), Gundam
Been meaning to watch House of Five Leaves

5.5/7
+Evangelion, K-On, Steins;Gate, Your Name, *monogatari
~Angel beats
-Gurren Lagan

5/6
+K-On, Eva, Space Dandy, FLCL, Tatami Galaxy
-Gurren Lagan

4/6
+Toradora, Code Geass, The dissapereance of Suzumiya Haruhi, K-On
-Gurren Lagan, KLK

2.5/3
+FMA:B, Bobobo
~Dragon Ball
Not going to deny it, obo was actually pretty fun to watch. It gets a bit old about 50 episodes in, though. You should watch Nichijou and Jungle wa Itsumo if you haven't already.

3/3
+Sora no Woto, Katanagatari, Eva

2/3
+Humanity has declined
~Lucky Star, Flip Flappers

just made this, my first 3x3 and my first time using gimp

>But direction and design are stellar.
By direction you mean padding and by design you mean low budget, neither of which are good

Monster I get but you seriously don't get why Utena's visuals are so highly regarded?

is middle from bottom side zetsuen no tempest?

Nope, looks like low budget with animation and recycling worse than subpar 70s anime. The color scheme is also atrocious.

yes

Interesting

>that artifacting on the middle left image

>By direction you mean padding

You seem to have no idea what direction means.

gr8 m8

Seeing your 3x3 always makes me happy.
>please spoonfeed me the other titles
Wanwa, Fig, Shashinkan, Tale of a Street Corner, Winter Days, Diary of Tortov Roddle, Wonder.

Why have 4000 by 4000 image if one of the pics looks like trash?

>second to last
Now I'm mopey

You could choose better images, for starters

I had that K-on pic saved already and was too lazy to go get another one.

3/8
5/6
5/8