Have seen this flag a few times here. Do Norks actually visit Sup Forums?

Have seen this flag a few times here. Do Norks actually visit Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/11309882/Internet-in-North-Korea-everything-you-need-to-know.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont be a mong

telegraph.co.uk/technology/11309882/Internet-in-North-Korea-everything-you-need-to-know.html Telegraph claims they have a couple of thousand people who can access.

proxy

D-Does this mean Kim browses this board?

North Korean proxy??

I think this most of the time, but its hard to proxy for most without getting picked up for ban evasions. And proxying to the DPRK with there being only a few servers and only 1024 IPs must be hard.

I know a few will be skilled enough to proxy from there but I was just wondering if a few of the elites there ever decide to at least lurk

A proxy requires another IP to be at the target location. I'd be surprised if DPRK didn't monitor every little bit of traffic on the few servers they have

Precisely. They will monitor everything and have a relatively tiny amount of IPs I'd be impressed if some western nerd can do it, but if it was that easy to I am pretty sure someone will have pulled off a much better LARP than the occasional comments we see.

4:22am over there now, probably should have made this thread at a better time if I wanted to lure some out.

Pyongyang scientists, propagandists, researchers, and political officials all have internet access.

Rumors say even lil kim himself lurks this board

Definitely an r9ker

Kim almost certainly does.

I remember this thread. Hope he comes back so we can taunt him about his impending brutal death again.

Now that would be something, wouldn't it? Ha ha.

Nork is slang for boob

Die commie die

didnt someone posting right near the DMZ have their flag show up as NK?
also wasn't there an online game of CoD or another FPS where the person was in NK, sorry i dont remember that story.

Yes, but they show up as chink flag. I think it's actually kim desu

big dildo missile?