FUCK YOU TRUMP!

FUCK YOU TRUMP!

My Ancestors came to America from "shithole countries" (Ireland, Poland, and Italy) and without people like them, the USA would be a "shithole"!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much tax did you pay this fiscal year

Meanwhile, in reality
>Ireland, Poland, and Italy
Not shithole countries

In the late 1800's to early 1900's when they came to America, those places were indeed "shitholes" and nowhere nearly as rich or developed as the USA.

>immigration is normal
sell outs.

Shutup and clean my toilet

they were fine. you could go there on vacation and nothing would've happened to you

Letting in Catholics from Catholic countries (e.g. Irish Catholic Ted Kennedy) was a mistake:
>The proponents of the Hart–Celler Act argued that it would not significantly influence United States culture. President Johnson called the bill "not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions."[16] Secretary of State Dean Rusk and other politicians, including Senator Ted Kennedy, asserted that the bill would not affect US demographic mix.[2] However, the ethnic composition of immigrants changed following the passage of the law.[17][18] Specifically, the Hart–Celler Act allowed increased numbers of people to migrate to the United States from Latin America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Ireland, Poland, and Italy were Haiti-level shitholes?

And look where we are now. Thanks a lot first wave nigger.

Read

Shareblue,shill w/e fuck off.
Sageeeeeeeeeeeee

Someone listened to CNN.

He called the country a S***hole, not the people there.

Stop telling lies.
Rural is not shithole.
Haiti is shithole. Africa is shithole. El Salvador is shithole.
Despite the presence of infrastructure and means of economic success it remains a shithole. That's a shithole.
Real 3rd world living. Shit in the streets type shithole.

I doubt that you'd rather be a starving farmer in rural Ireland in the 1800's than where you are now.

Worse. They were full of micks, polacks, and wops

Is my country a shit hole too? We have many white women here

Must have been at one point if so many of you came here.

pic related was one of the most remote places in Ireland around 1900.

Can Daddy Trump pls red pill Merkel?

Every country was a shithole country by those standards, cuck

Bump

Cry more faggot

Whoa what? Ive been away for a while. Can you link the video of Trump saying this? Thanks
Cant believe this is the world we live in where our President says such things...

Lmao as usual pol BTFO and wont post the video. Bunch of virgins

>FUCK YOU TRUMP
Welcome to the club.

Shithole country here.
All's good. Chill out.