Right Wing Comic Ideas

Hey Sup Forums, I’m a drawfag and I’ve been wanting to create a right wing comic for a while now. I’ve been having some difficulties coming up with characters however. Mind giving me some ideas?

Disenfranchised white male that would have been a lord or noble hundreds of years ago but today spends his time playing video games, getting screamed at by shrill women.

You could make this one character named OP.
His defining trait could being a massive faggot.

Bump

A litteral Tolkien orc which does orc things in modern real life but everyone protects him because it's not his fault he's an orc.

Ehm

A nice depiction of how Hillary paid Fusion GPS via the law firm Perkins Coie to commission Christopher Steele to dig up Russia related dirt in a dossier which was then passed to the FBI where Clinton-favorable agents then presented it to a FISA court as FBI research that allowed the Obama DOJ to put out wiretaps on the Trump campaign.

If you can draw Clinton, McCabe, Simpson, Obama in a comical way a few boxes explaining that timeline would become a classic meme on here. I'd do it myself but I can't draw for shit.

There should be a beta cuck character who spends all day whining about minorities on an anonymous web forum.

How was that shitty looking Orc Will Smith movie, anyways?

How about a cheeky Jewish version of Steve Urkel. He goes around fucking shit up for fun, and then he laugh and says "did I do that?".

Thatd be a great side thing or one off, but an entire spiel? Dunno.

bump for hilarious potential

How about a white refugee/economic migrant who moves to Wakanda.

How about a reverse-Xmen. Everyone on the planet is a freak mutant snowflake, except for a brave handful of normal humans who have to work together to survive the mutant oppression.

found the nigger

I like reverse X-Men.
Do it user.

Doesn’t My Hero Academia basically already do this to a lesser extent? And the Akira manga?

I got one it's a little bit anti-Trump and blackpilling but whatever. It's Trump in the foreground watching a television with like a stock chart on it going up. Then in the back ground on the left have Ivanka opening a gate or a door to infinity shitskins pouring into the country, and in the background to the right have Kushner and BiBi carrying the dead and maimed body of a Palestinian.

I already gave you the correct idea OP: Why aren't you working on it?

Why don't you do a wacky and fun version of "The Turner Diaries" just a silly caper in the style of Hitchhikers guide
Day of the Rope XDDDDD

tin tin trump?

Aw reverse X-Men sounds so good, you sure this faggot chinese cartoon reflects the idea properly? I mean you could basically have a very diverse group of normie/redpilled underdogs vs an almighty sjw society with no diversity of thought

Deniro Man the stimulating penis head.

That requires forethought and an actual plot, which I wasn’t planning on.