twitter.com/chinowadachi/status/858290022851633152
youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What was the last chapter about?

whats dis

twitter.com/chinowadachi/status/858290022851633152

we'll hopefully find out soon

File name

No. She's making the life of my father a living hell and embarasses me all the type. She's the type of woman that you'd never want to be around

She is already dead.

the calm before the storm

its happening!

Why does everyone in Oshimi's series look like serial killers?

I'm going to laugh if it's just a manga about a mother who dotes on her son too much

maybe it is... maybe it isnt.

Now that's the thing, I like the maybe right now and I would like a yes to something terrible, but I think it would be bad if it became just love.
If love with hint of something sinister with a maybe there's some real shit going on then im ok with it. Especially if by the end you can piece everything together and arrive to the conclusion of what the sinister thing is

If she was like that

dear mother of god

Well it certainly has an ominous sounding title.

For a series called A Trail of Blood, you can only hope dotdotdot

>dotdotdot

>The illusion of that person leads me astray. Mother and son. This is the ultimate favoritism

really makes u think

>dotdotdot
It's galled an ellipsis, you uneducated swine

this is a moth right?
what's the symbolism here

A pest that comes into your home at night and obnoxiously flails around in a distracting manner in every room you're in until you murder it in a fit of passion or mercifully kick it out of the house.

multiple meanings. Im hoping for butterfly "freedom"

meaning she's about to let go of her normal person restraints and its time to youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0

Moths represent a person's dead spirit leaving the earth from their body

t.Nip

it means multiple homicide

I don't get why people are so creeped out by this. Isn't this what mothers normally do?

Have you read the manga? It's clearly trying to give off this weird vibe with everything.

I did read it. Aside from the dead cat (which I think is just a bad memory), it just seems like a normal mother who really just dotes on her son a lot. I've seen mothers who can never get past treating their kids like the most precious thing ever

>Walking with mother
>Find a cat in the road
>It's dead
>Walking with girl that likes him
>Find a cat in the road
>It's alive

Hmm..

oy u gobly gook, why u delete this.

did u give false information by mistake?

That's actually really strange. I don't know why it got deleted

>u
Hello, newfag. Remember to lurk for more than a day and learn Sup Forums etiquette. That'll also help you figure out why that got deleted.

I hope it's this. Would be a nice twist compared to the rest of his series.

it was supposed to simulate a stupid way of talking in case u didnt got it from the rest of that sentence.

and there was nothing in the other that deserved deletion
Probably been here longer than you

Nope. I want to choke that bitch with my bare hands till she dies

>from the rest of that sentence.
Nigger, all of your sentences are riddled with poor typing/English.

I get what you mean. Everything she's done till now has been pretty much normal. I mean the cliff thing was complete bullshit. The kid lost his balance near the edge and the others are...laughing about her being too over protective? What.

But yeah, like the other user said, the manga is somehow giving out a weird vibe to every scene with the mother and the son. It's unnerving.

dude, calm down, I actually did it out of bad habit due to fast gaming lately, check the one you just answered to. there's a bit of bait there.

and there's nothing wrong with my english fuck you. Besides a bad format and starting phrases with and. but if Saramago can get away with it, so can I

What is this shit about anyways?

When will things start happening?

next chapter unless it's a fake out.

>Yandere murderer mother

I never knew I had this fetish

I think she is going to push the cousin off the cliff.

Possible targets so far:

1. The cousin - tried to push her son off a cliff
2. The aunt - Made fun of her for being overprotective and raised the shithead that tried to push her son off a cliff
3. The father - works too much and might get in the way of things
4. The girl that her son likes - slut trying to steal him away

That what I think too.

it's like pottery

Nah. I bet 50 bucks.

I feel the mother being yandere is a little too obvious, could there be a twist to it?

The kid killed the cat. He's not well in his head.

also his cousin is a closet homo who likes physically abusing his crushes. It's common for gay kids to be hyper violent while exploring their sexuality.

Any other mangas you can recommend me from this author? I love the ambient, he manages to make nothing happening into an eerie experience. At every panel i feel shit is about to go down.

>gay and incestuous cousin
>incestuous psycothic mother
it just runs in the family

What do you think she'll do? Maybe she'll just slap him, or start crying or something.

Oshimi Shuzo's work? Boku wa Mari no Naka is supposed to be a trip. Aku no Hana is his most well known work and got an anime.

Is Boku wa Mari no Naka a sweet loving series?

Oh good I wasn't the only one who thought the cousin was gay. I think the Mom's love is a red herring, and she's actually a good, if over-protective mother, while the cousin or aunt is going to molest/hurt the family in some way.

Crap, meant

Not at all. Sweet Poolside may come close to what you describe and it's one volume.

>that artstyle
Oh fuck, new work from Oshimi? I want in on the wildride

Guys wtf are you talking about she just saved that retarded cousin from killing himself why would she now try to murder him?

She saved two people from dying and got treated like shit for it both times. Maybe she'll snap, I don't know. It's called Trail of Blood afterall.

>got treated like shit for it both times
Seems like she's used to it.

Means you're not a normalfag who gets 'creeped out' easily.

>tfw she pushes that scumbag kid off the cliff next chapter

It's about the art. It's draw as to seem like you're watching horror movie that is refusing to acknowledge it's a horror movie yet.