Are you ugly? Do you care about it? How does it feel to grow up being ugly?

Are you ugly? Do you care about it? How does it feel to grow up being ugly?
Are you taking revenge by having a great job and big money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VTwSSTWfwuM?t=152
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes yes bad nope

That guy would be a certified Chad if he got contacts and a better hair style. The hard part of that 10 year thousands of hour body work is already done for him.

Yes
No
I was a chad untill acne fucked up my face
Revenge on what?, but yes made alot of money thanks to biz and i have a job

No, you can tell he's a manlette. You can't be a Chad if you are under 6 feet tall.

Lmao someone always comes to post this because they can't handle the idea that liftlets can exist

ugliness doesn't matter, if this guy walks with a straight back and looks people in the eye while talking he will do just fine

your looks only matter if you let things depend on them

lol

Sup Dylan

Yes
Yes
I want to kill myself
No i'm an useless NEET

Nah he would be a bit better but still ugly

As an adult yes. When you grow up i think it's different

That looks like a chad version of Alex Jones kek

Neither of those things would reduce the size of his fat jew nose.

>he hanst seen young alex jones

Killing yoursefl, at this point? what its make it so difficult? is it because you can't get the woman you love?

No, and being good looking has helped me throughout my life with work, unemployment office, council, relatives, family. only with women though and the older they are the better, men don't seem to give a shit which is good because it would be weird.

That guy should also work on his forearm

This is not only delusional, but disrespectful. He's not attractive, look at his beak and that weird, misshapen jaw. He doesn't need to be good looking though, look at that body. Guarantee he slays just fine with it.

Only faggots worry about being attractive facially. You're a man, nobody gives a SHIT what you look like. It's what you do that matters. Size of that wallet, how much weight you can push, what you can provide. Danny DeVito looks like a literal gremlin, but 100% of women will choose him over any non famous, non rich Chad any day of the week. Wake up to reality, you pussy.

I'm pretty average looking. I used to be really handsome when I was a 13, 14, but my look doesn't compliment me now. I do not care because it wouldn't change my life either way. I'm going to get a great job and make money because that's what smart people do. If an attractive wants to join me on that quest, cool. If not, also cool. But to let the quest for pussy influence you this much is literally the definition of beta.

Yes
No
Didn't care
Not revenge but people find me funny now because of "ecks dee I have no reason to live"

99%

No I’ve always been Tall and more or less good looking, also I have rarer somewhat nordic features which are uncommon here and therefore increase The General impact, pic related. It has helped me a Great Deal people are kinder, Girls want to Talk to you and overhaul it makes everything easier and smoother. I know because I had moderate acne as a Teen and it made me appreciate how different life is as soon as you get more or less handsome

his main problem is that weak beta expression on his face
looks like a dumb pussy (not saying he is just looks that way)
it's important how you carry yourself

I am tall with a decent face and I can pull women whenever with zero effort whatsoever put into my appearance other than dress nice and not be fat. I honestly feel bad for people born naturally ugly and their only hope is countless hours and daily work at making their appearance as good as possible to compensate for shit genetics

guy must be like 5'4

It's because i'm a fucking ugly loser

Where are you in italy user? There is no Point feeling Bad about women nowadays they Are disgusting creatures, nothing prevents you from finding one to marry. With dudes instead you Start with a Penalty but Trust me dudes do not fucking care. All in all the Most important thing is to Not look like you need other people, learn to be contempt with yourself and your human condition. And if still Society Shun you good riddance, it’s disgusting anyway nowadays.

Yes. Feels bad man. No. No.

Absolute muttface

>Where are you in italy user?
Naples pls no bully

I would really really like to bully you but I won’t considering you already want to kill yourself. I asked since you could try on earning more but if you come from that god forsaken place it would be harder even to do that.

You should consider to visit the world, make a huge roadtrip

I'm fucking autistic with no friend that would be useless and boring

>I asked since you could try on earning
I dont know i'm studying software engineering so maybe there is a little hope of finding a job

Ugliness is a state of mind.
There's objectively FUCKING UGLY people with decent lives and partners.
Why?
Because they are neurotypical. How your brain is wired is more important than how you look.
I've been lurking Lookism, Sluthate and Puahate for too long. I've met a bunch of the members IRL. They look like überChad yet they are virgin losers.
Cure your brain first, faggots. Read kjv with apocrypha, stop masturbating your dick, eat healthy and fucking join the military.
Only you, and a bunch of worthless cunts care about appearance. Grow up.

Are you fit? Start Lifting, get in shape, read a lot, become knowleadgeable, I don’t Know what to tell you user I hope you find your way, you can always give up on society though, as someone who’s inside it more than you it’s disgusting.

Just your average amerimutt shit poster

I don't care. Never liked having company much anyway

Jesus loves you, Giovanni.

>join the military
Keeping the retarded part last so that your post actually gets read in its entirety. Smart.

I have great looks and 5 digits in the bank. I consider myself lucky not to be a virgin because most girls don't give a shit about that. All they want to find in men is CONFIDENCE. Trust me, I've seen the ugliest fucks hanging out with average looking girls in college.

And you amerimutt m8

Ugly af. Also complete hypocrite in that I treat other uggos poorly and treat handsome men very well.

>CONFIDENCE
nice meme

Physical is the lowest level of existence. Think in terms of waves and vibrations, and you'll see that state of mind does matter. Other people sense if something's wrong in your head.

>I consider myself lucky not to be a virgin because most girls don't give a shit about that.

This sentence doesn't make sense.

I'm considered good looking, I have blue eyes, curly brown-dirty blonde hair, I'm relatively light with a good 110 pounds, etc. I grew up a bit autisticly but I've made up the gaps socially and I'm considered a good m8. (In a tech high) I'm considered very intelligent and I get constant As and Be. I'm training to be an Engineer (areospace) so I think I'm doing good. Hopefully I will get a great job and make money before ether :
> A. A global war coming from the Levant or Ukraine kills me ether in Combat or Nuclear genocide
> B. Robotics and AI come early and take everyone out of their jobs as the elite intends and make a permanent serf like status to all of Humanity

Hopefully I'll be able to succeed, though

mens sana in corpore sano
Search for it amerimutt your Body is Reflection of your mind, Beauty comes from blood and your Heritage and by how you treat your Body, phisical appearance is Not what’s important but a direct consequence of what’s important.

FUCKING autocorrect I'm on a phone

youtu.be/VTwSSTWfwuM?t=152
>2:32
>no one cares about how you look, you are a man!
OH NOONONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHA

I wondering right now if I'm really drunk and read that wrong or you're just that dumb for saying that.

>Are you ugly?
Picrel
>Do you care about it?
Not so much, but appearance is important when you visit public places, so I take my best shirts and wash and shave from time to time
>How does it feel to grow up being ugly?
I spent my childhood on playing vidia and having fun with male friends. I had only few female friends but they liked my personality more than body.
>Are you taking revenge by having a great job and big money?
Why? Best job sometimes is job that you like to do, so there is no big money at all.

No I'm not ugly.

no, no, dont know, minimalist.

Is pol b now?

If you’re making good money, why do you live in a trailer?

Oh look, its another fucking Sup Forums tier thread made by one of our resident 16 year old pimple faced high school niggers. Go play outside or something.

I'm very handsome.
I don't care about it too much.
I wouldn't know.
Yesish. Not revenge, but money is power, and my features and good looks won't put food on the table.

I'm pretty ugly. It feels bad. I think being treated badly so much growing up makes you also mentally unwell to go with your ugliness. And I think the purpose of being successful has gone out the window. I don't want to work myself to death trying to provide for some roastie who will never truly love me.

That's great and all, but he would objectively look better without the glasses and a different haircut

It 100% matters what you look like. Attractive people have it way easier in life. You must be ugly and you must be trying to convince yourself that it doesn’t matter lmao fucking loser

both