The Great Jewish Rock’N’Roll Swindle

Dance to the Jewsic !
They got the babyboombooms and had them take psychotomametics (schizophrenigens) or LSD as was the final brand name for the shit that was marketed as a Psychedelic "Experience" then everyone wanted to become temporary Schizos!
Manufacturing the Deadhead: A Product of Social Engineering… by Joe Atwill and Jan Irvin
gnosticmedia.com/manufacturing-the-deadhead-a-product-of-social-engineering-by-joe-atwill-and-jan-irvin/
The Great Jewish Rock’N’Roll Swindle
renegadetribune.com/great-jewish-rocknroll-swindle-part-13/
186 Dave McGowan CIA & the Magic of Laurel Canyon --Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream
youtube.com/watch?v=ag_Noz4WfdM
Thank you CIA for all the good rockin music!
I have been dealing with a old Deadhead couple that have been blowing my mind on what infantile babies they are even in their sitxies...they still believe that it was an organic movement and they were SMART to follow it in rebellion!
Jerrys Kids! A Charismatic slob leader and bunch of jews with a psychelic bus (Owlsley)
happend to find this GREAT drug that the CIA was using for mind control but it was real cool so they whipped some up and handed to out for free so you could all get high!
They are nice! Peace and Love bitch!
Charismatic juvie delinquent leader with a philosophy who plays noodling music like Pan (Bacchus used wine) for his ecstatic group dancing
and after your dope you dance around in your slob clothes and get smart by osmosis! The husband knnows everything about everything he thinks!
Anything he doesn't know about is a Conspiracy theory!
Would all these idiots have taken "acid" if they knew it was Ewan Cameron's idea?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Ewen_Cameron
"Cameron believed that mental illness was literally contagious - For example, something like rock music could be created by mentally ill people and produce mentally ill people."
Thanks Jews and your CIA for kewl genres since the 60's!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8udhM8QKxg
youtube.com/watch?v=WdWFiCkofx4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_Zero_(blues_club)
youtube.com/watch?v=bJwrOp2hmHo
youtube.com/watch?v=25683IE5v9g&t=76s
youtube.com/watch?v=banmghgNYLA
youtube.com/watch?v=J4v_34RRCeE
youtube.com/watch?v=Jrvbmiz7xSI
burners.me/tag/steve-outtrim/
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw
haaretz.com/jewish/this-day-in-jewish-history/.premium-1.635850
forward.com/opinion/204893/on-elvis-yahrzeit-his-not-so-secret-jewish-history/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml3IM0esWXM
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
thedebrief.co.uk/relationships/sex/getting-laid-problem-celibacy-gives-super-powers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roth_v._United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=qQeRu7BUEr8
imdb.com/title/tt0266695/
youtube.com/watch?v=nuBWjfHxixo
youtube.com/watch?v=W_n0vkzc8PU
youtube.com/watch?v=mkuWZVp9YRU
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=14&ved=0ahUKEwia7I7q_tXYAhVykeAKHcA5CBcQFghdMA0&url=https://f44e26d4b5cccbf41f5d-90640ab9cc8a654fb308f183ec8f7106.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/01_gmscott.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3_l4bmTMTIXAVMcP2MvyTs
youtube.com/watch?v=pVLS3j550ro
gosint.wordpress.com/2017/01/29/the-stargate-project-the-cia-psychic-spies/
britannica.com/topic/Egyptomania-Sphinxes-Obelisks-and-Scarabs-1688349
washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1985/07/28/25-years-of-nightmares/cb836420-9c72-4d3c-ae60-70a8f13c4ceb/?utm_term=.8704162cf3c4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're a dumbass

The Summer of Love was a psyop dreamed up by Tavistock cyberneticists and made a reality by the CIA wishing to unleash their MKULTRA techniques onto the populace at large. You're the dumb ass.

first of all : I like Rock'n'roll music

but there are a few conspiracy theories i believe, for example that the british secret service helped creating the beatles-craze by pouring in laughing gas to the women at concerts

Also that Jim Morrison is the son of the guy who started the vietnam war blew my mind 5 years ago

Frank Zappa also was a son of some high up military guy

alteast back then the "Illuminati" had style kek.... unlike today with their stupid thots in thongs

Unrelated but Jimi Hendrix was killed by his manager who was ex-deep state and contracted the mob because he stole from Jimi.

I play guitar and try to use the soft power Joseph Nye Soft Power
youtube.com/watch?v=F8udhM8QKxg
To redpill...
I play this song.They were premature at the time.But they told us their plan to turn all the races against the white boys and how they were gonna kick whitey offa the planet
Jewsic!
These jews later called themselves the Jefferson Airplane.
Now we are well conditioned that the white goyim must GO!
White Boy
youtube.com/watch?v=WdWFiCkofx4

yeah but they stopped the LSD because it creates cross connections in the brain and too large of a percentage will become vehemently conspiratorial against them

>Unrelated but Jimi Hendrix was killed by his manager who was ex-deep state and contracted the mob because he stole from Jimi.
I heard about this jid-guy, he took all the money, but then also died in a plane crash

Huge bands like The Beatles or the Stones weren't government agents you lunatic. Just kids who were talented musicians.

Yeah the CIA terminated their test run using Charles Manson as a mind control handler. The damage to society was already done and the jig was up.

Talented musicians->Get into relationship with hook-nosed Heeb producers->Intelligence Agency access

>youtube.com/watch?v=WdWFiCkofx4
Grace Slick was a bomb (from the physical and her voice)
She's still alive, i wonder what she says about trump

I found what she says about him
>There is the famous story of you wanting to dose Nixon when you got invited to the White House. What would you slip Trump to mellow him out?
>Acid, because I don’t think he’d too well with that. It’s an ego-destroying thing where you are not in control. You’ve got to know what you’re doing with it. You’ve got to have somebody who is not high to make sure you don’t decide you’re a raven and fly off the roof. There are all kinds of things about it that are tricky. … We’ve got a president who is orange — everybody’s least favorite color. Bill Maher said never underestimate the stupidity of the American public, and, at this point in time, he is right. But I realized what a patriot I was when he got elected [because] it made me so sad thinking about how there were 12 or 15 guys who, now 240 years ago, started an entire country. Although they may not have practiced all their ideas — they had slaves and were talking about how all men were free — some in the Constitution are still used. And they were wonderful ideas as far as how to treat each other and yourself. Then you get this nut-job goofball as our president, and it’s embarrassing. He shouldn’t be running a country. Guy is a mess.

very interesting, during obama adminstration leftists said :"Finally the black man comes and frees us from this horrible, from evil white man founded country, with its constitution that holds the black man down"
Now its "Donald Drumpf is destroying everything this country has stood for *sobs*"

Nice thread op, have a bump. I have far too much experience with these types. They have an intrinsic brutality that is difficult to describe.

>Talented musicians->Get into relationship with hook-nosed Heeb producers->Intelligence Agency access
Very interesting story to this, did you know that the famous Black Sabbath manager, the father of Ozzys wife, was pretty much a self-hating jid, that hated his collegues?

Also another interesting case is Howlin' Wolf, one of the only blues musicians back then that wasn't held on a leash by jiddish handlers

Hey, it's Weev.

I don't think Jimi is dead yet...just the black dude with the white girlfriend(check his white chicky gal we didn't mind because he was a ROCKER we loved,then check Morgan Freemans first wife (white bitch) they sure look similar.
What a tangled web we we weave.Morgan Freeman also had a blues club (his hand is paralyzed now) where he just happened to hang out with all "Jimi's"old pals!
Prolly a coincidence?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_Zero_(blues_club)

Q What makes a pill hard to swallow?

Skynrd wasn't!
But they had some accidents
I play them too
youtube.com/watch?v=bJwrOp2hmHo

Worship that idol!
Good goyim
1 pill makes you larger one pill makes you small!

Joni Mitchell a few years ago said that (((Bob Dylan))) was a complete phony and a fraud. Thought that was interesting. There's a pic out there of him with that saturn cube thing on his forehead.

lynyrd skynyrd very cool
This reminds me of this stupid millenial movie
youtube.com/watch?v=25683IE5v9g&t=76s
how they use their music for their non-sense, if I was a descendant of these musicians i'd sue the shit out of them, disgusting

>Worship that idol!
I don't worship, but its still interesting

Wrong.

John Lennon was working for the KGB.
Elvis Presley was working for the FBI.
In fact the 2 met once and the political tension you could cut with a knife.
Lots of artists were on the government employ especially during the Cold War.

Sorry senpai
Acid is what they use to train Google Psycho Employees that ban everything you believe in
They use microdosing.
I think you are talking about weed.
Weed was a big mistake.They used L Ron Hubbard to come up with Narc A Non to erase pot smokers and piss test everyone and lock em up and throw the key away.
Like Sessions is still in that mindset.
Mind control victims can have any drug they want but herb.It creates (anons hehe) a herd of cats that cannot be controlled.
GOOGLE bastards get their employees to take microdoses of LSD yet.I gotta go no time to docu 4U
The Art Of Seduction author is used to train them.Shitheads like Oprah made it seem sexy to be seduced.I never wanna be seduced.
Check out the Art Of Seduction
youtube.com/watch?v=banmghgNYLA
Greene also trains GOOGLE demons.
They tell them to get the degree (for show) but what they teach them is to NewAge Channel demons for knowledge
Robert Greene: "Mastery" | Talks at Google
youtube.com/watch?v=J4v_34RRCeE

Check out Steve outtrims (He is a REAL descendant of Braveheart) videos on Burning Man...It's CIA Bullshit too!
He has a whole series.This video opens with all the bastards that fukked us up.But they love that acid baby! The shit worx!
Steve Outtrim - Silicon Valley's Secret Weapon: The Shadow History of Burners P5a: Burning w/the Man
youtube.com/watch?v=Jrvbmiz7xSI

burners.me/tag/steve-outtrim/

I grew up on classic rock The “Rock and Roll” Psy-Op is how I learned of the occult and what it was. Changed my life forever.

Rock and roll is infested with CIA operations and Occult practice.

Elvis was a Canadian.
His G/F Linda Thompsons love child is that POS no talent bitch Celine Dion ( I always wondered how she was a stuperstar) is a dead ringer for Linda.Asshole Elvis the later to be Christian singer was an idol for many draining our psychic energies and we still hold that POS dear?
How did he die? On a toilet!
He couldn't take the strain of being a stuporstar and he went back to Canada (Fkn Leaf)
I never felt comfortable w/Evvis
Check out the last pics of that fatass ...he was going BALD
In the Ghetto
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

shamanism is the good kind of occultism (Jung)
the sexual depraved ones that don't want to deal with nature but only their lusts is the bad kind (Freud)

Timothy leary and ken kesey were spooks. This is a most bitter redpill

Elvis was part Jew.

haaretz.com/jewish/this-day-in-jewish-history/.premium-1.635850
forward.com/opinion/204893/on-elvis-yahrzeit-his-not-so-secret-jewish-history/

Shamanism is one of many good Occult teachings. Occult is neither good nor bad, it is up to the magician or sorcerer whether the knowledge is used for good or bad.

Jung is great to explain the microcosmic universe within us. I agree about Freud.

Oh look, CIA kikes trying to taint real shit with their stench AGAIN.

Lennon was Tavistock
The Tavistock Agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml3IM0esWXM
The same azzwholes in Luciferian London that determine lil' boys are actually trannies today.

Freud?
Oh yea...thats a good Jew.U a lefty?
Sounds like you have a head fulla Monoversity Professor nonsense you operate off of.
Jung was fucked up too!
I'm an INFP LOL
I believed in that azzwhole once too!
How inteelectual.
Freud
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

Do some research on Ozzy's wife Sharon's dad. Im a huge fan of of the music of the 60s and love the dead lol but im not naive to think the 60s was an organic movement. You can have conservative values and be a dead head. Coulter and tucker are big fans and have evn seen tucker at a ratdog show once. On the same token , weirdos like franken and pelosi are also fans of the dead.

Yea...go get some VD
Celibate people have superpowers.Thats why they want you to play with yourselves and look at pron.
Not Getting Laid? Not A Problem: Why Celibacy Gives You Super Powers
thedebrief.co.uk/relationships/sex/getting-laid-problem-celibacy-gives-super-powers/

This kikebyster was responsible for pron being FREE SPEECH man!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roth_v._United_States
Libido Dominandi: Lust, Power, & Control
youtube.com/watch?v=qQeRu7BUEr8
Sex is for reproduction not your jtingly feelings Roth Vs US

It's the best to drain your Chi
Thats why the Empire took Inda in no time.They like sexy wexy!
See Orwell
Indians liked fukkin around
EZ to take over
Have your sex.Get some VD it's more important than having an heir.

I love howling wolfs sun recordings

Maybe it's you!

You upset? Haha you seem a little triggered by Occult talk. I remember hating the world too. Now I just find information and don’t let it trigger all my emotions and just try to gather a perception of reality as close to the truth as possible. Good luck though

Thats why the Soft Power azzwholes at the Kennedy Center want you to listen to those negro blues.
imdb.com/title/tt0266695/
Curse yourself with their lamenting.
Leadbelly too! He was a negro murderer for you to listen to!
Have a hero!
Leadbelly
youtube.com/watch?v=nuBWjfHxixo

Thye want you to pay for that flik! Just like all the real jew programming.You gotta pay.
I like Sister Rosetta Tharpe.They brought her to Luciferian London to get the ball rolling in the 60's
Sister Rosetta Tharpe -Documentary 2011
youtube.com/watch?v=W_n0vkzc8PU
She was a lesbian Christian negro singer.I liked her music too.Still do somewhat.
Chuck Berry stole his whole style from her cuz he growed up listening to her.
Think about it.Why do jews honor the blues?

Fuk no.
I'm a fkn Chaos Magician and a former discordian.
Sorry twinkiepants
I got tired of the bullshit
I'm still wearing my ring
But I know now it's a buncha CIA Jew nonsense.
Learned the Bible It's better
Leftyfag
I'm back with a vengance now.Wise up

>Fuk no.
>I'm a fkn Chaos Magician and a former discordian.
>Sorry twinkiepants
>I got tired of the bullshit
>I'm still wearing my ring
>But I know now it's a buncha CIA Jew nonsense.
>Learned the Bible It's better
>Leftyfag
>I'm back with a vengance now.Wise up
tldr : I'm the biggest shizo in the stable

>Jim Morrison's dad

Fuck me sometimes I feel like I'm going schizophrenic with how everything is interconnected

>Dave McGowan CIA & the Magic of Laurel Canyon --Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream
Read this book
Read it now
>The CIA has been behind nearly every popular musician

>how everything is interconnected
its fukkn crazy, especially for a britbonger it must be hell, but also here in luxembourg
i learned that a (now elderly home) castle thats 5 minutes away from me, was used by hitler as a base against the westfront, and he sat in there.

or that some politician who lives 15 minutes away from me was at the bilderberg

You know what to do

Jews want your 25 bucks, anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=mkuWZVp9YRU

For "Holocaust Survivors".

You’re not a fucking Magician faggot you’re a Sorcerer douche mongler. If you knew anything of the occult you would call yourself a sorcerer. There is no magick with you.
You should wise up and unlearn your twisted idea of what truth is.

Someone who advocates for chaos wouldn’t advocate for the Bible you idiot.

You know nothing of what you talk about

ANY ANONS WHO SEEK TRUTH OF WHY EVERYTHING IS INTERCONNECTED SHOULD GO TO YOUTUBE AND TYPE IN “De-mystifying the Occult” and “natural law seminar” by MARK PASSIO

It’s the final redpill anons. It’s the missing link of how to understand all of this. It’s the deepest rabbit hole there is.

I grew up in a family with a Theosophist witch too
My family still thinks all her bullshit is cool.People lined up around the block for her readings while other "Psychics" sat at an empty table.She knew when her clients were gonna die.
Theres something there you ain't supposed to play with on the dark side.
Anyway even though the azzwholes that paid for her readings never were told they were gonna die.
Sometimes the family of the client (they'd get readings too) come back and tell her the father was kilt in a car accident.
She acted surprised.
But she wasn't. Last I saw her I asked why she doesn't do clients anymore.She said it drained her too much.She couldn't handle knowing the client was gonna die.
Even tho the azzwhole paid her? And she knew? She wouldn't tell them! Fuk psychics and the occult.
More jew CIA dogshit
I could go on
Maybe another thread when I have time.Wise Up I was also a Rosicrucian for a while too!
I stil have the materials they instructed me to keep in a postmarked package to send back to them in the event I croaked.
They worship Tuthmosis.
That got their chariots swallowed up in the Red Sea
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=14&ved=0ahUKEwia7I7q_tXYAhVykeAKHcA5CBcQFghdMA0&url=https://f44e26d4b5cccbf41f5d-90640ab9cc8a654fb308f183ec8f7106.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/01_gmscott.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3_l4bmTMTIXAVMcP2MvyTs
A clue to how the British got the SEcret Knowledge
Napoleon stumbled onto the Rosetta Stone.Brittfags became more adept at deciphering the lingo.UR under the yoke of Egypt again!
Sexuality in Ancient Egypt Full Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=pVLS3j550ro
Play with your crotch!
Look up sexual artifacts from Egypt if you like pron.
gosint.wordpress.com/2017/01/29/the-stargate-project-the-cia-psychic-spies/
During Egyptomania they didnt disclose that cuz ppl were prudes.Lie it was the weapon
britannica.com/topic/Egyptomania-Sphinxes-Obelisks-and-Scarabs-1688349

Renegade are the biggest kike shills around. The call everyone else controlled opposition, just like it says to do in their mo$$ad handbook.

Is that what you babies call it today?
I met two of these fukkers in my room fulla mirrors.They beat the shit outta me.They were not wearing those clothes.
The had a Fred Flintstone kinda rag shirt with a strap over the shoulder.
I think you're a wannbee fag.

Which is pussy dosing because liberal little shits would be absolutely petrified by a real psychedelic experience. Drugs can be used for good and evil

Maybe you're controlled opposition cherry picker fag

I’ll let your irrational non-communicable reply stand for itself turd.
You’re the wannabe fag

They do it all the time at Burning Fag where they burn mankindalong with their old fart CIA handlers
They just want them to microdose so they can function at work and be a semi schizo.Genius and Schizo are very closely related.
John Nash End Game (globalists latched onto) was a schizo.Take your schizophrenagen psychotomamedics!
You get smart right from the demons!
Take atrip in your head.What'll you find there?
heheh
WaPoo did an articlle on it.
Harvey Weinsteins Daddy was a Cameron patient!
washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1985/07/28/25-years-of-nightmares/cb836420-9c72-4d3c-ae60-70a8f13c4ceb/?utm_term=.8704162cf3c4
It's all good man!
Don't forget to play with your pee pees!
I gotta get food if you can call it that now.Weinstein link to CIA? Dang A Roo!

Get rid of that Pepe ya fag.
Wiseup!

I trained myself to hate touching myself through operant conditioning. it has been beneficial

How nice for you! You're one of the lucky ones!

I train myself to do a lot of thing too. I'm on the path of the white pilled, to completely fearless

You sound like you had a fun life. Why are you so alone OP?

One more b4 GTFO here
Stephen Hawking and schizo John Nash. Same azzwhole?
Your tyranny of eggspurts is fake too!
U decide

Image related

R U nuts?
You a psychic weenie?
You just made that up to do your superior dance?
You on acid? Did your demon tell you that?